Title: SOLAR AND HEAT TIPS
Author: Robert McMahon
Would you like to know how to save energy (and money) than you ever thought possible -
without giving up all the good things that you love?
'Solar And Heat Tips' contains loads of articles, ideas and information on solar energy, solar power, solar panels, wind power, alternative fuels and renewable energy, passive energy and related subjects from all over the world that will help you to save energy, save money and save the environment.
'Solar And Heat Tips' is packed with case studies, tips, explanations and articles gathered from around the globe that can help and benefit you in many ways.
You get valuable information that you need to keep yourself ahead in a world of changing energy supply and rising energy costs.
Robert McMahon created 'Solar And Heat Tips' to help spread information about the benefits of solar energy.
Robert brings you big and small case studies, ideas and information about energy saving principles and useful products.
Robert says the more you know about free and alternative energy and energy saving ideas, the more you can benefit and profit from the changes now gathering momentum all over the world - changes that will affect all mankind.
Some of the useful and interesting topics covered are:
- Your secret weapon for beating those energy bill blues
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Energy 2 Green
Author: Tomas Haynes
"Stop Being Held Hostage By The Electric Company and Discover How YOU Can Build Your Own Solar and Wind Power..."
Create a Mini-Power Plant So That the Power Company Actually Sends You a Check Each Month All While Saving The Planet Too!
The Energy 2 Green Manual Has Everything You Need To Build Your Very Own Functional Windmill Or Solar Panel, Including:
- Detailed Maintenance Instructions and Schedule for Your Windmill or Solar Panel!
- Where To Find The Materials You Need For Your Solar Panels or Windmill!
- Detailed Schematics and Diagrams Showing You Precisely How To Build Your Solar Panels (generates up to 200-watts each) or Windmill (generates up to 1000-Watts!) Including the Precise Measurements You Need For Optimum Performance!
- Energy-Saving Tips to Reduce Electricity and Gas Use by 25% or More (the Energy 2 Green manual is a great investment for these tips alone!)
- How To Contact Your Power Company to Make Sure You Get Paid Top Dollar for the Electricity you Generate!
- Legal Information Regarding Your New Solar Power System or Windmill!
- Complete Background Information on Both Wind and Solar
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Help!! Someone Just Gave Me A Bonsai Tree!!
Author: Christine Taylor
Woman Wanted For Murder Escapes 15 Year Sentence By Discovering How To Keep A Bonsai Tree Alive & Well...In Just 7 Simple Steps!
Now You Can Learn Her Secrets And Avoid The Shame Of Becoming A Bonsai Tree Murderer Too!
Here are some of the things you'll learn in "Help! Someone Just Gave Me A Bonsai Tree!!"....
- The type of soil a Bonsai tree needs, how it's different from ordinary plants and why it's crucial that it consists of these different materials
- The use of wiring to stabilise your tree and begin to influence the direction of its growth. ( Learning how to do this is one of your first steps to becoming a Bonsai artist....if you want to)
- The two basic types of Bonsai trees
- The most important aspect of Bonsai gardening
- The what, when, why and how to's of bonsai pruning, trimming and pinching
- Where you should place your Bonsai tree to keep it as healthy as possible
- What to 'feed' your tree, how often to feed it and what elements must be in the fertilizer you use
- How to test if your Bonsai tree needs watering and how often you should water it?
- A glimpse of the advanced skills that you may want to develop further beyond simply keeping your tree alive....trust me you'll want
Title: Go Pro: The Definitive Guide On How To Become A Professional Skateboarder
- Where do you send "Sponsor Me" videos?
- Where do you even start?
- How do you make a good "Sponsor Me" video?
- How do you get sponsored?
- How do you become a professional skateboarder?
The Definitive Guide On How To Become A Professional Skateboarder
- How do pro skaters pull off dangerous tricks over and over without fail & without fear?
- GO PRO reveals novel techniques for raising your profile and getting you noticed in your community, with the media and with the sponsors of your choice!
- GO PRO is the one and only STEP BY STEP method that can show you EXACTLY the right plan of action you can start TODAY to take you on a direct path to getting sponsored!
- GO PRO includes tips and key advice from pros like Ryan Sheckler, Paul Rodriguez, Mark Appleyard and more!
- GO PRO includes over 60 meticulously researched and up to date Pro Team & Sponsor contact addresses, phone numbers and emails!
- GO PRO defines exactly what your "Sponsor Me" video should include.
- GO PRO defines a precise method that real pro skaters and other pro athletes use to master fear and repeatedly land dangerous and difficult tricks.
- GO PRO defines a precise daily, goal oriented system that you can work at your own pace to achieve "levels" that position you in exact ways so that you can become "Sponsor Material".
- GO PRO also includes
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: DARE To Change Your Job and Your Life
Author: Carole Kanchier
Be all you can be! Change the way you think about work to succeed today and tomorrow!
Dare to Change helps individuals empower themselves to manage change. Based on Dr. Carole Kanchier's work on more than 40,000 adults and proven psychological and business concepts Dare t o Change provides a unique, holistic perspective of how we grow and change through life. It shows that voluntary and involuntary career transitions are a normal part of growth, and that career transitions are interrelated with other life components and environmental forces.
Case studies of Questers, revealing quizzes and practical guidelines show how to clarify purpose, identify
strengths, and create readiness for change, Proven strategies show how to make decisions, attain desired goals, and manage fear and stress.
Leading edge and practical, Dare to Change is the recipient of the 2009 American Association of Career Education Book Award for Excellence and Innovation. it is also a North American Bookdealers Exchange Pinnacle Book Achievement Award winner.
A visionary, Kanchier has been internationally recognized for her contributions as an author, columnist, psychologist, educator, consultant, and speaker in career/life management and self- actualization. Her columns have been syndicated by World Wide Media and Canwest Newswire, and her articles have been printed in publications such as Psychology Today, San Francisco Chronicle, USA Weekend, Malaysia Business,... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Avalanche Ski Training
Author: Mike Geary
"Who Else Wants to Discover a Surefire Skier Workout System That Will Turn Your Legs Into Pillars of Steel That Can Ski All Day Long and Dominate the Slopes...
- Without the Deep Leg Burning that Slows You Down
- Without the "Jello Legs" that Makes You Stumble
- Without the Leg Fatigue that Makes You Rest Often & Quit Early
...While at the same time developing strong joints that will keep you injury-free and on the slopes as often and long as you wish.
Your New Rock Hard Legs & Solid Core Will Have You:
- Thrashing through the powder without a hint of leg weakness or stumble
- Showing off a leaner, harder body that looks better getting into the hot tub at the end of a hard day of skiing!
- Carving down the mountain all day without the fatigue or deep leg burn that slows you down
- Eating up the Moguls with more power, speed, and agility than you've ever experienced
- Tearing through the glades with ease and confidence
Avalanche Ski Training - Your Guide to Carving Down the Mountain with the Power of an Avalanche
... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Pigeon Racing Formula
Get Ready For Pigeon Racing Domination!
The Loft & Loft Management
"Were Going To Show You The Proven Techniques And Strategies You Can Start Using Right Now To Build And Manage Your Own Winning Champion Loft Year After Year"
- Race tested tips and techniques to help optimize the performance of your loft.
- What a winning loft consists of... everything from loft fixtures to ventilation.
- How your loft plays a major role in the success of your race season.
- Loft management techniques to keep your loft and birds organized and ready for a winning race season.
"The Pigeon Racing Formula Will Show You The Tricks To Finding Birds That Breed Winners, Where To Find Champion Birds To Fill Your Loft With and How to Choose Champion Birds"
- What the characteristics of a strong racer are and how to spot them as well as what characteristics to totally avoid.
- Where to find winning birds to fill your loft with and what to look for.
- Long distance birds and sprinters and how to
Title: Where Do I Put The Sofa?
'Learn To Create Beautiful Rooms, Just Like a Pro'
The key to great design is the proper placement of your furniture. No matter if your items are straight from the show room or comfortably broken in, where you place these pieces will ultimately define the entire look and feel of the room.
- Learn about interior design with full illustrations
- Solve your design & decorating problems
- Create beautiful room layouts like a professional
- You can love the look and feel of any room
Hundreds of times throughout the years, I have been asked the question "Where do I put the sofa?" As I am sure you have guessed, that is why this ebook is named just that. Those six words simply define the problem - most people don't know where to place their furnishings, so they are never able to obtain the optimum results from the space they have available.
How It Looks Is How It Feels
You can make your rooms look and feel beautiful by just knowing where to place the items you already own. "Where Do I Put The Sofa?", is a short compilation of steps that will guide you through a simple process to make every room in your home look and feel the most beautiful it can be. After learning the four steps, you will never have a problem... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Step-by-Step Genealogy Guide
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "The Step-By-Step Genealogy Guide"
- How to still enjoy your family and friends, yet make significant family tree search progress because you've mastered genealogy time management.
- Are there any free services for people who are pulling their hair out over name spelling problems? This is what you must know to sail past any name related hassles with ease
- "To die for" family search resources you can rely on for information, help, and savings
- The Single biggest complaint beginning family tree researchers have about search websites (once you know this, you'll be able to create an ultra successful search plan while others who don't know this remain oblivious)
- The BIGGEST mistake most first time genealogy searchers make when it comes to searching names (truth is, you're spending way to much time on the wrong things!)
- How to create a network of people that pulls your ancestors out of the woodwork (that's right, people find your ancestors and bring them to you, not the other way around)
- Where to see the best online graveyard search engines in the country (this is where you pick up that extra "edge" for your projects)
- How to quickly and easily get started on your family tree with free family tree charts that you can easily download (it truly is earlier than you think!)
- How to organize your
Title: Whitetail Ambush Secrets
Author: Randy VanderVeen
Here's Just Some of What You'll Get When You Access Whitetail Ambush Secrets...
- How to create bedding areas for big bucks...and be the envy of your neighbors.
- How to Hinge Cut Trees correctly to attract more big bucks. You only get ONE chance to cut a tree. Get it wrong and it could set your property back decades! Get it right and see the deer sign skyrocket.
- How to create travel corridors that steer bucks exactly where you want them to go.
- How to set up funnels, pinch points and terrain traps...to get the bucks to travel where you want them.
- How to create visual screening barriers that allow you to access your stands undetected by does and bucks (they talk to each other...don't think for a minute they don't!)
- How to set up food plots for predictable buck movement...and get the bucks to use them the WHOLE hunting season!
- How to use scent control to be virtually invisible in the woods ... it takes more than carbon activated clothing, scent-free soaps and eliminator sprays!
- How to use open fields or standing timber to attract more big bucks. Regardless of your property's characteristics, you'll know how to put them to your advantage.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc