Title: Future Ace: The Definitive Guide To Becoming A Fighter Pilot
Author: Ed Rush
"F-18 Fighter Pilot And 'TOPGUN' Graduate Shows You Step-By-Step How To Quickly and Easily Become A Fighter Pilot In The Air Force, Navy, or Marines"
Here’s A Sampling Of What The Fighter Pilot Power Pack™ Will Do For YOU...
- How to blow by your competition by learning to think like a fighter pilot.
- Learn the single most important question that could determine whether you fly jets or sit behind a desk. You must learn this BEFORE talking with a recruiter.
- 7 Flight School guidelines that could increase your chances of flying jets by 300%!
- A step-by-step plan that will slash your learning curve by at least half during every phase of becoming a top American Fighter Pilot.
- How to get over 2 million dollars worth of flight training free and actually be paid to do it!
- How to avoid 13 of the most common problems that arise on flight physicals.
- Answer every question and eliminate your worries with over 146 pages chocked full of never before seen information revealing exactly how to become a fighter pilot in the Air Force, Navy, or Marines.
- Discover a specific “mindset for success” that will virtually ensure you achieve your dreams.
- The exact eyesight requirements and how to improve your eyesight and keep it in shape.
- Essential ground school tips, info, and insider ideas to excel you to the top of your class.
- 3 simple steps to prepare for
Title: Flight Attendant Typical Work Day
Author: Brian M Godfrey
The purpose of this book is, to provide information on what it is like to work as an airline flight attendant. I have included a typical work day, while working with a regional airline called, "Chautauqua Airlines".
I worked in the airline industry for over 25 years. I worked as a flight attendant for 17 years with: America West Airlines, Comair, and Chautauqua Airlines. Without a doubt, working as a flight attendant was the best possible career. I was able to travel to different cities on an every day basis.
These days, applying to work as an airline flight attendant is extremely competitive. Most airlines receive hundreds, or thousands of job applications and resumes each month. As we have seen, many airlines have merged with other airlines, or simply gone out of business. As a result, there are fewer airline flight attendant positions. As difficult as it may seem, if you have the sincere desire, motivation, and a "never give up" attitude, you can and will achieve your goal of working as an airline flight attendant. Please enjoy this sample chapter. I will be publishing a much longer and detailed book soon.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Flight Attendant Training
In this article, I discuss what to expect while attending initial flight attendant training.
I worked in the airline industry for over 25 years. I worked as an airline flight attendant for over 17 years with America West Airlines, Comair, and Chautauqua Airlines.
Attending initial flight attendant training is challenging, difficult and stressful. However, it is necessary to get through and pass all the required examd to enable you to begin your airline flight attendant career. The airline flight attendant training, is between 4-8 weeks in length. The training is usually held at that airline's main headquarters. As an example, when I went through the initial flight attendant training with Comair, the training was held in a building right next to Comair's headquarters located in Erlanger, KY, very close to the CVG Airport.
My advice to anyone attending initial flight attendant training is, to put everything else on hold. You will need to focus your energy solely on passing the exams, and learning the material. While attending initial flight attendant training with Comair, we started out with 53 people in our class. However, at the conclusion of the 4 1/2 week training, only 27 people actually graduated. It is a very intense, and challenging training course. However, if you can pass all the exams, and get through training successfully, you will look back at this training as a time you will... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (6)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc