Title: Chicken Coop
"Discover How To Easily Build An Attractive And Affordable Chicken Coop That ProtectsYour Chickens From PredatorsMaintains Their Health And Delivers More Delicious Eggs"
Introducing to "Building A Chicken Coop"...
- Easy To Build Plans - With easy to follow cross-sectional diagrams that include exact dimensions and required materials
- Print off as many plans as required - our downloadable ebook format allows you to print off as many copies as you want. No need to worry about getting the plans dirty or having to share plans with helpers
- Save money by building your own coop - Based on our analysis you normally save over 50% by building your own coop. That can be hundreds of dollars saved on larger coops
- No fancy tools required - We have especially design our plans so that anyone with basic tools like a handsaw, hammer, drill etc can build our coops
Here is just a small taste of all the things you will find in your copy...
- How to build a self enclosed midsize chicken coop for up to 4 chickens using for just a small fraction of the price of buying a new one
- How to build a small portable chicken coop ark that makes cleaning simple and provides nutritious fertilizer for your garden
- How to build a large double-story chicken coop
Title: Help!! Someone Just Gave Me A Bonsai Tree!!
Author: Christine Taylor
Woman Wanted For Murder Escapes 15 Year Sentence By Discovering How To Keep A Bonsai Tree Alive & Well...In Just 7 Simple Steps!
Now You Can Learn Her Secrets And Avoid The Shame Of Becoming A Bonsai Tree Murderer Too!
Here are some of the things you'll learn in "Help! Someone Just Gave Me A Bonsai Tree!!"....
- The type of soil a Bonsai tree needs, how it's different from ordinary plants and why it's crucial that it consists of these different materials
- The use of wiring to stabilise your tree and begin to influence the direction of its growth. ( Learning how to do this is one of your first steps to becoming a Bonsai artist....if you want to)
- The two basic types of Bonsai trees
- The most important aspect of Bonsai gardening
- The what, when, why and how to's of bonsai pruning, trimming and pinching
- Where you should place your Bonsai tree to keep it as healthy as possible
- What to 'feed' your tree, how often to feed it and what elements must be in the fertilizer you use
- How to test if your Bonsai tree needs watering and how often you should water it?
- A glimpse of the advanced skills that you may want to develop further beyond simply keeping your tree alive....trust me you'll want
Title: My Organic Food Garden
"Discover the secrets behind growing healthy organic food... and eliminate harmful chemicals from your diet"
Did you know that supermarket foods contain very strong chemicals that can be seriously unhealthy for your body? Over time these chemicals build up and can leave you feeling constantly tired, give you stomach cramps and leave you in a depressed state.
On this very web page you are going to learn WHY you need to eliminate these toxins from your body and HOW to do this with 100% organic foods!
Why is it a good idea to grow organic food at home?
- This is the freshest food you will ever get!
- Organic vegetables are better for our environment. This is because there will be no chemicals seeping into the soil.
- You will boost your immune system and energy levels.
- It is great fun and very educational for you and your children.
- Growing your own food is also a great money saver!
- No harmful toxins and chemicals (This is a HUGE plus!)
- Fast and easy! No need to drive to the shops. Just walk to your garden and you will have everything you need.
After years of eating supermarket food and other fast foods your body builds up with toxins and chemicals. These toxins can affect you body in many ways.
By eating non organic food you can have:
- A slow metabolism.
- Low energy levels.
- Little to no
Title: The Wine Sippers Dictionary of Wine TastingTerms
"The Wine Sippers Dictionary of Wine TastingTerms."
Wine tasting might seem like a straight forward process but if you have ever seen a wine tasting note created by a professional it sure seems like "Greek" to many of us.
Here is an example: "The wine has notes of leather, smoke with a fruity body that is slightly acidy."
That is the purpose of "The Wine Sippers Dictionary of Wine Tasting Terms." It will give you a much better understanding of those "wine notes" that appear when a wine is reviewed in print.
The best way to understand those "notes" is to understand the terms. I make that process easier by defining each of the key terms used in reviewing a wine's characteristics. This resource will give you a better understanding of the process of wine tasting by breaking down the terms into understandable elements.
That way you can enter you own impressions of a new wine you have tasted into the "Frugal Wine Sippers Guide and Journal" which is an added bonus when you purchase a copy of "Introduction to Growing Grapes and Wine Making."
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Simons Super-Charged Turbo-Cooled Hydroponics Grow Box
So why grow a garden in a BOX anyway?
Well, there are some very good reasons:
- Want to be discreet/ hidden
- No room otherwise (create some garden space)
- The best reason of all: create a turbo-cooled, climate controlled grow lab.
- Hide the lights, sounds and earthy odors
The special lights needed to promote flowering and fruiting of your plants (HID lamps) put out a lot of heat. Now you might think that putting them in an enclosed cabinet with your plants would just "cook" them.
Read on and I will tell you all about my great little closet grow box, the simple yet prolific bubbler unit, and how you can easily create this system for yourself.
WHY BUY OUR SYSTEM?
If you are a wise consumer, you have probably investigated other closets or hydroponics bubbler systems available. There are plenty out there. And you might find some cheaper than ours. But let me tell you a few things you need to consider before you buy:
- Ours has a powerful little pump which pushes the grow juice up to each pot via spaghetti "feeder" tubes. As well, the kit includes a separate aerator pump and stone to keep the roots and nutrient well-oxygenated.
- Not only do we recommend an HID for your project, we recommend two different types of bulbs: MH (metal halide) and HPS (high pressure sodium).
- Our bubbler
Title: Introduction To Growing Grapes and Wine Making
Author: Michael James
"If it is your goal to grow your own grapes with the intention of making your own wine then this is the ebook for you!!"
"Introduction To Growing Grapes and Wine Making" is the only resource available that covers all the aspects of grape growing and wine making in a ebook .
Once you know all the steps you will discover just how easy the process really is.
Here is partial listing of what you can expect from this wonderful resource guide
... Click here to read the full description!
• Things to consider prior to planting your first grape plant.
• Why location is a critical step in vineyard layout and design?
• 5 ways to control weeds.
• A year-by-year look at vineyard maintenance that will insure a bountiful grape crop.
• 5 critical activities that will produce healthy, perfect grapes.
• The one factor that will affect the quality of your grapes.
• Why some varieties of grapes are better for your growing efforts.
• Harvesting tips and tricks that will result in a great wine batch.
• The key "climate" factors that will affect the quality of your grape harvest.
• A comprehensive listing of over 40 grape types used in wine making.
• How to control vineyard pests
• A master list of the ingredients you are going to need if you want to make your own wine from your grape crop.
• What tools you will need for the wine making process?
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: The Organic Gardening Secrets
Author: Nova Person
"Would You Like To Grow a Beautiful and Bountiful Organic Garden--That Could Put More Healthy and Nutritious Foods on Your Table And More Savings in Your Pocket--But Less Hours of Working in Your Garden?"
"The Organic Gardening Secrets" was recently released and it covers nearly every bit of information you wanted to know about organic gardening. And I mean EVERYTHING ABOUT ORGANIC GARDENING!
- From tending your garden to harvesting your crops...
- From understanding your soil to improving it...
- From choosing your plants to planting them...
- From planning to designing...
You are probably aware that most of the plant produce that you can buy at the grocery store are NOT completely safe and healthy.
The REAL SECRET is knowing the RIGHT INFORMATION!
Here's what you'll discover in The Organic Gardening Secrets eBook:
- How to have the best organic soil without spending a fortune on fertilizers
- Know what you can do to improve the quality of your soil organically
- Know the 4 elements that make up the best organic soil
- Know the importance of the soil in an organic garden
- 4 important things you need to consider when planning an organic garden and a complete
Title: Simons Simple Hydroponic Plans
BUILD 4 DIFFERENT, LARGE, INEXPENSIVE, HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE HYDRO GARDENS WITH SIMON'S SIMPLE HYDROPONIC PLANS
Now, we got that out of the way, here's what you will get with this ebook:
- Detailed parts and supplies lists
- Tools you might need to get the job done
- Complete step-by-step construction guides, with tons of full-color photos and diagrams. (You won't be left scratching your head or hiring a translator).
- Where to buy the needed supplies
All this for EACH of the following systems:
- Ebb & Flow Tray Farm
- Deep water lettuce raft setup
- Top-drip Dutch bucket garden
- Our exclusive HydroPad® PVC stand
THE HEART OF THE MATTER... THE HYDRO SYSTEMS
Title: The Complete Grape Growing System
Author: Danie Wium
"It's Time To STOP Leaving Your Grape Growing Success To Chance And Learn How To Take Care Of Your Grape Vine The Correct Way"
"Do You Need ALL Of Your Grape Growing Questions Answered? How About Getting It All Right Now And Start Growing A Productive, Great Looking Grape Vine?
The high quality, 120 page ebook, filled with literally tons of actual photographs taken in my vineyards AND a choice audio product, takes you by the hand and guides you through the complete process of growing grapes - every step of the way; even if you have NEVER grown grapes before!
- You will learn how to construct a trellis system that suits your needs
- It even shows you how to make your own cuttings and how to propagate new grape vines!
- Growing grapes in the tropics or extremely cold climates? This system will help you succeed growing grapes under abnormal climate conditions as well.
- It shows you how to choose the best site location for growing grapes
- You've heard the so called grape growers say: "Grape vines produce their first grapes after 4 years." Using this system, will get your grape vines in production after only two years - that is in half the time!
- It explains the importance of pruning a grape vine. It even shows you EXACTLY how it should be done. There's
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: Easy Organic Gardening
Organic Gardening is the Healthiest and Most Ethical Way to Feed Yourself and Your Family!
In The Easy Guide to Organic Gardening I expose the secrets and strange history of agricultural practices including ...
- Why bladderwrack and kelp (two types of seaweed) make great fertilizers
- How to make indoor seedlings hardier so they can successfully be transplanted outdoors
- How to build a vermicomposting grill which allows worm droppings to enrich your soil
- The advantage that smaller seeds have when it comes to germination
- The perfect way to break down wood so that natural material can rot
- What the best sources of natural non-toxic nitrogen are for your garden
- How to test the temperature of the soil using a thermometer
- How to safely use weeds to fertilize your soil without having them seed the area you are fertilizing
- How to identify compost that may actually be BAD for your garden produce
- The things to watch out for if you collect seaweed from the beach or you could accidentally contaminate your organic garden
- How to identify how far apart certain plants should be planted so that they can thrive
- An explanation of how and when nitrogen fertilizers first began to permeate our soils and exhaust it of much needed nutrients and minerals
- How to use rocks to help your plant
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (27)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
35 Garden ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $239.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc