Reviewed by Jenna on 2009-06-10
My Rate 5
I found this a practical, down-to-earth read that had simple things to do to improve my memory without too much hassle.
Reviewed by on 2009-06-04
My Rate 5
This is one of the few books on the topic that is actually written by experts. I've heard that Gillian personally answers her emails.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Seven Second Memory
Author: Gillian Eadie & Dr. Allison Lamont PhD
How to Remember in Seven Seconds
Did you know that it takes seven seconds for your brain to process information you want to remember? That's a long time! Try counting that out now.
This ebook will help you to:
- Rely on your memory to support you in public situations - you'll be as confident, decisive and assertive as everyone else
- Improve the clarity of your thinking about the actions you need to take to remember with accuracy and precision
- Take simple steps to make the changes in your everyday life that will bring about unbelievable results in your life and career
- Increase your chances of top grades at school or university, by using your study time more effectively and efficiently
- Have the reputation of never forgetting birthdays, names, faces and facts.
- Ensure that you will be a serious contender for the next job promotion
- Approach new projects, new learning and new data with confidence, knowing that you have the memory powers to succeed
- Amaze your friends and family with the details you can
Ebook Type: MS Word
Rating: (5 after 2 votes)
Reviewed by amir on 2010-01-08
My Rate 5
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Mind Secrets Exposed
Author: Greg Frost
"Discover The Shocking Truth Of How You Can Easily 'Reprogram' Your Mind To Achieve Your Deepest Dreams And Desires - 100% Guaranteed!"
Announcing The... "Mind Secrets Exposed - The Art & Science Of Getting What You Want " Success Package!
Here's a sneek peak at what you'll discover in "Mind Secrets Exposed":
- REVEALED! The hidden truth behind utilizing more than 5% of your brain
- 2 simple keys to attain financial wealth that will send your friends green with envy
- 3 simple ways to get things done quicker and faster
- Your secret weapon for massive success
- 5 proven steps to personal greatness
- 4 proven strategies for reprogramming your mind for wealth creation
- A dirt-cheap way to eliminate all negative habits and build ones that ensure your success in life
- A free and easy way to overcome all mental hurdles
- Discover how to sleep soundly like a baby and wake up full of energy
- The little-known way to ensure that you are on track to your goals even when there are massive amounts of distractions
- How to unlock the true power of your mind
- 7 tips and tricks for generating wealth beyond your wildest dreams
- Discover in a matter of minutes how to achieve
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Reviewed by Avinash Hasija on 2018-10-26
My Rate 5
I will give 5stars to this book "The Natural Secrets to a Healthy Brain System" because it tells the Ten Natural strategies to achieve a Healthy Mind and Stress Free Brain and makes brain strong.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: The Natural Secrets to a Healthy Brain System
Author: Nick Hodgson
Please let me share with you my Top Ten Secrets for Maintaining A Healthy Brain...
You will discover...
- Ten Natural strategies to achieve a Healthy Mind and Stress Free Brain - and this could improve YOUR life dramatically.
- The Ten Natural Secrets to a Healthy Brain developed through 22 years of clinical experience.
- Ground breaking research that explains how we achieve a sense of wellbeing and the syndrome that interferes wih this.
- AND: How to get instant access to the Super Brain Self-Help Resources.
Follow the steps for achieving a healthy brain, and you can improve your health, mental function, concentration, thinking ability, focus and productivity - as a result you will feel enormously better, have more energy and discover a body that heals more efficiently...
Why purchase the Natural Secrets to a Healthy Brain?
If you have problems with negative thoughts, uncomfortable feelings, crippling emotions, low energy levels, fatigue, even depression or anxiety...
If one of your loved ones show signs of ADHD, compulsive or addictive behaviors...
The Super Brain program will lead you on a journey of discovery about how the brain works, how it malfunctions, and will teach you simple and effective natural secrets for improving your brain chemistry and performance.
Ebook Type: VideoAudio Included, Video Included,
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Title: Back To Life
HEARTBROKEN FROM GRIEF?
How Will You Ever Recover From This Tragedy?
- Are you devastated by the loss of a loved one?
- Tired of being stuck in a complicated grief?
- Wondering how you are ever going to survive?
- Bewildered by all the strong emotions and crazy symptoms?
"Back To Life", our Personal Grief Guidebook, may provide just the answers you are looking for!
Welcome to "Back to Life!", our comprehensive and personal Guidebook to Grief.
Here you will learn:
- Effective memorializing techniques to honor and remember your lost loved one.
- Just the right activities and comforting rituals to help ease you through the darkest days.
- Tried and true psychological exercises and strategies to help lessen the raw pain.
- Valuable and practical coping skills to help you through holidays, thoughtless visitors, anger, guilt, and family changes.
- Good, solid information on how the grief "process" really works.
- Satisfying and therapeutic expressions of grief.
- Which symptoms of grief are normal, and which are warning signs.
Title: Why Make Yourself Crazy?
Author: Gaynor McTigue
Here is just a sampling of the wide array of stress issues
you can resolve with these 400 one-of-a-kind strategies,
all immediately accessible with the program's Fast Find
Stress Relief Index:
- Whom you should NOT confide in.
- Who to talk to for instant stress relief.
- Where to escape to nearby when totally frazzled.
- When to turn on the music.
- When to turn off the music.
- When it's best to hire a pro.
- When it makes sense to do it yourself.
- What to do when someone won't shut up.
- What to do when running late to avoid stress.
- What NOT to do on your vacation.
- Ways to break out of monotonous routines.
- Waking up without fear and anxiety.
- This makes every dinner a mini vacation.
- This hobby is a sure stress buster.
- This activity is a debilitating stress fest.
- The only way to schedule events to avoid stress.
- The danger of being too organized.
- Take this perspective...and stress vanishes!
- Surefire way to judge people correctly.
- Sure cure for the mad morning dash.
- Super-efficient way to deal with all those emails.
- Stressless investing strategy. (No kidding.)
- Stress less by listening to yourself.
- Strategies for organizing your home, office, life.
- Smart ways to dress for less stress.
- Putting more
Title: 52 Mind Power Secrets
Author: Terry Goss
Study each secret carefully. When you apply a secret to your life, you'll begin to mentally grow into genius. The quality of your life will improve.
Below is a list of all (52) Mind Power Secrets:
- When You Think, Act. Don't Wait For A Second Chance
- When In A Rush, Stop For Three Seconds
- Watch Your Self-Talk
- Watch What You Think About
- To Make Retrieval Easier, Prioritize Your Thoughts
- Think Better Quality Thoughts
- Stop Relying So Much On Other People's Thoughts
- Stop Relying So Much On Chance Or Luck
- Stop Letting Your Thoughts Push You Around
- Stop Leaving The Creator Out
- Stop Blindly Trusting That Still Small Voice
- Stop Adopting Alien Thoughts
- Start Ruling Your Thoughts With Tenderness And Love
- Start Executing The Death Penalty On Your Unworthy Evil Thoughts
- Run Your Mind Like A Kingdom
- Repair The Communications System With Your Subconscious Mind
- Realize You Think Hundreds Of Thoughts Each Day
- Realize Thoughts Use Energy
- Realize Thoughts Give Birth To Other Thoughts
- Realize That Your Thought Kingdom Is Huge
- Realize That You Think Thoughts You Aren't Aware Of
- Realize That Some Of Your Thoughts May Be Evil
- Question The Origin Of Your Suspect Thoughts
- Put Your Lazy Thoughts To Work
- Plan Your Mental Events Way Ahead Of
Title: The Mind Killer Defense
Author: Frank Mangano
"Discover How A 29 Year Old Medical Researcher From New York Stumbled Across An All Natural Treatment That Can Potentially Stop Alzheimer's Symptoms Dead In Their Tracks...And Even Possibly Reverse The Effects!"
"Medical Researcher Frank Mangano Shows You How Anyone Can Live A Happy, Healthy, Normal, Vibrant Life...Even If They Have Alzheimer's Disease!"
Here's a small taste of what you'll find in my ebook:
- Your easy exercise log to make fitness fun, exercise easy, and make good health effortless
- Why, how, and who discovered Alzheimer's disease (You have to understand what Alzheimer's is about to have a fighting chance against it --
- Why you should be eating organically nearly all the time
- Why boozing & smoking could be like putting your foot on the gas in accelerating Alzheimer's
- Why This Amazing Substance can almost single-handedly reverse the symptoms of Alzheimer's
- Which experimental drugs are more full of hype than real promise
- Which B vitamins are vital in the treatment of Alzheimer's
- Which 2 alphabet Vitamins are absolutely crucial to your mental well-being and why
- Where this essential trace mineral comes in for treating your Alzheimer's and why
- What to do if you have High Cholesterol too - a special warning for all of you
- What to do if you already suffer from
Title: The Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking
Author: Dr Jeannette Kavanagh
Public Speaking Success...For You!
Are you terrified by having to speak in public?
Do you want to be a truly dynamic speaker? Yes? Then congratulations, you've come to the right place...
Do you want to be able to:
- Represent your business in the most confident and compelling way possible?
- Reach your true potential in your chosen career, instead of staying in the background due to your nervousness about speaking up?
- Raise the profile of the not-for-profit organisations you support and even be part of the PR team that raises funds through public speaking and other presentations about the vital work the organisation does?
- Present the keynote address at a formal event including a graduation, an academic conference or an international seminar with a feeling of confidence that matches your status?
- Perform your best at an interview for that promotion you really want?
- Learn to be calm about the public speaking which is already a big - but fear-filled - part of your working life?
- Convince people to vote for you at the next local, state or federal elections?
Profile of people who are anxious or panicky about public speaking.
You probably did know that fear of public speaking is our number one fear. Maybe you don't know this. People who are beset with the troubling thoughts and feelings that make public speaking a nightmare usually have the following... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Mental Manual for Tennis Winners How to finally get the edge in the most difficult tennis matches
Author: Tomaz Mencinger
"Master Your Mind In The Most Difficult Situations In A Tennis Match And Start Winning Even Against Your Toughest Rivals!"
Learn What Goes Through The Mind Of Tennis Winners And Use Their SECRETS To Improve Your Game
The Mental Manual for Tennis Winners explains and shows you:
- the one crucial factor which you must have in order to gain maximum benefit from visualization (if you don't get this right you'll be wasting a lot of time and losing confidence in your mental abilities)
- The main part of the ebook consists of 29 potentially stressful situations in matches as well as making you aware of the trap of feeling too confident.
- how to control your emotions in the short time between points (mastering this ability will elevate you to the top 10% of tennis players - at least in your competitive group)
- how to concentrate (and do it in a couple of seconds so that you are totally focused for the next point)
- what acceptance is and why it is so powerful (if you begin to accept things as they are, you will never need any more information about mental toughness - imagine how much frustration and money would that save)
You'll get... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Be Rich
Author: Robert Collier
Be Rich: The Science of Getting What You Want will help you attract and magnetize whatever it is you want more of in your life. Perhaps it's:
- Your own business - having control of your financial future
- Security - gain the confidence from knowing all is taken care of
- Romance - find your perfect soul mate
- Respect - from a loved one or friends
- Recovering from failure - personal or business
- Pay for education - either for yourself or for your children
- More money - to use any way you desire
- Healing - overcome sickness and have a healthy body
- Eliminate money concerns - stop wondering if you can pay the bills
- A new job or position - finally doing work you love
- A new house - one that fits your lifestyle
- A new car - travel safely and in style
- A comfortable retirement - live the life you worked hard for and deserve
The list is endless. You can add many more, I'm sure. It doesn't matter what it is because it's totally dependent on you.
When you make the decision to accept you can make positive changes in your life and embrace self improment, you'll learn how to:
- Visualize your goals
- Use the power of intention
- Use praise to magnify your efforts
- Turn one idea into a life-force
- Take "inspired, focused" action
- Stop lying to yourself
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
30 Mind ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $268.25)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc