Title: Pass The Beep Test
Author: Brent Clayton
Pass the test like a professional athlete! All of the techniques are broken down into simple steps — so you can learn quickly and easily — no matter what your abilities or experience level.”
Here's what "Pass The Beep Test" will do for you...
- You will have NO worries about feeling embarrassed working out in front of a trainer especially if your endurance or speed and agility is poor...
- Makes You feel confident and not nervous at your beep test — because you'll feel ready and in peak shape!
- You can workout in the privacy of your own home and save the money of driving to a gym to work out...
- You will save hundreds of dollars by NOT hiring a personal fitness trainer so — you save big money on trainer fees...
- You can exercise when your schedule allows you to whenever you want to and allows you total flexibility...
- You can plan to take the beep test when you feel physically ready and need to — you can work harder using the programme and boost the exercise levels if you need to be ready sooner...
- The Day of Your Beep Test you will feel confident and not nervous at your beep test — because you'll know you are READY and in peak shape and ready to pass the beep test the first time with a high score!
Ever feel nervous, awkward, or self-conscious? Most folks do. You are not alone. Don't get embarrassed — Get prepared!
Pass The... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Ocean Conservation Careers
Discover How To Harness the Secrets of Building an Ocean Conservation Career To Get Job Interviews, Build a Professional Network, and Land the Caeer Opportunity of Your Dreams!
Having trouble finding a job in Ocean Conservation? This course and ongoing membership training program will get you closer to getting that first job in the field you want and, more importantly, build a career in Ocean Conservation.
Why You Need to Learn How to Build An Ocean Conservation Career
- Competition for Ocean Conservation Jobs is fierce! Youneed a strategy to stand out from the rest of the crowd
- Avoid getting stuck in a career you don't like for the rest of your life
- Shave off years of learning the hard way and the basics in getting jobs right now
- Be able to identify the right jobs for the career you want
- Create high quality and targeted resumes for your dream job
Ocean Conservation Careers will help you take the mystery out of applying for jobs by showing you a system you can implement into your job searching and application strategy right away.
Your complete roadmap to Building a Long and Successful Career in Ocean Conservation!
Inside You’ll Discover…
- How to use your education to fulfill your goals
- How to create a resume resulting in interviews!
- How the job market has changed within the past 25
Title: Radio & Television Announcers' course
Amazing Secret! Today, Anyone Who Can Read Well Can Earn a Very Generous Income Freelancing in the Field of Radio/Television Announcing...
Our Students Receive Professional Announcers' Training!
Our on-campus students usually complete our course an earn their Broadcasters' diploma in about three months, but you can do it at the pace that is most comfortable for you. It's very easy to order this Radio & Television Announcers' course in PDF format, which you can open simply by clicking on the file after downloading it. The tuition fee for this special online course, is a fraction of the price of our on-campus Radio & Television Announcers' course! Due to internet technology we can now offer our full course worldwide electronically.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Salary Negotiation Techniques
Author: Jake Williamson
Learn How to Determine What You're Worth and Get It!
Ever dream of receiving an additional $5,000, $10,000, or $20,000+ in yearly compensation? Learn how to determine and increase your worth, and get the raise that you deserve!
In this ebook you'll learn :
- Learn how to identify where you excel or fall short against the competition!
- Salary Calculator: How to determine what you're worth AND prove it to your employer!
- Exactly when you should be asking for a pay raise!
- How to set up, prepare for, and dominate a meeting!
- How to make your employer actually WANT to give you a raise!
- The Art of Negotiation. Negotiate effectively and get the pay raise that you've worked so hard for!
Title: Blue Sky Guide toResume Writing
Author: Louise Fletcher
Imagine a manager at your dream company opening your resume, instantly seeing your value and calling you on the spot.
Chances are the answer is no.
It's not the manager's fault or the economy or the amount of competition. Honestly... it's your resume. Most likely, it simply doesn't show the difference you would make. And that means it doesn't stand out or inspire hiring managers to meet you.
In fact, simple language and formatting refinements can improve your response rate by as much as 50%. Based on over 20 years of real world hiring experience, this guide will show you — step-by-step, example by example — exactly how to do that.
With Blue Sky Guide to Resume Writing, you'll learn...
- How to provide proof that you are the right choice.
- How to write a resume profile that grabs attention right from the start, and avoid the devastating blunder many people make.
- To avoid the design mistake that makes up to 30% of resumes almost unreadable on certain computers.
- The one question you must answer in your resume and how it will dramatically increase your response rate.
- How to engage your reader with action-packed stories, no matter if you're an experienced executive or a recent graduate.
You'll also get 20 pre-formatted templates to make creating your resume as easy as possible.
Once you apply our time-tested principles, you'll see a difference
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Blue Sky Guide toLinkedIn
Author: Louise Fletcher
What's the best job search tool that almost everyone is missing out on? You guessed it: LinkedIn.
LinkedIn can help you build the career you've always hoped for, with minimal effort, and at any age. Yet most people don't use or even know about the many LinkedIn tools that can make job search and career advancement easier and more effective.
Whether you already have a LinkedIn profile or have never used the site, this guide will provide everything you need to know to unlock the power of LinkedIn, including how to:
- Maintain your privacy while becoming highly visible to the right people.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts hiring managers, even when you're not actively looking.
- Research potential best-fit employers.
- Easily build a network that will open doors of opportunity for you.
- Find open positions that others are missing.
Even if you implement just a few of the suggestions in this guide, you'll be ahead of your competition and more in control of your career path.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Layoff Survival Guide
"Collamer's high-quality 70-page ebook, is a compendium of how to manage layoffs to your best advantage whether it's already happened or you know the ax is about the fall." -- Nationally Syndicated Careers Columnist, Joyce Lain Kennedy
Filled with hundreds of useful strategies, tips, and tested resources, The Layoff Survival Ebook will empower you from the moment you suspect you might be laid off to the day you negotiate a new job offer.
Title: Second Language eBook
Author: Ray Carty
This eBook explores the advantages and disadvantages of learning a second language and what it could mean for people who have completed a second language course. The areas covered in the eBook are:
- The advantages/disadvantages of teaching a second language to children
- Difficulties for adults learning a second language and how these difficulties can be overcome
- Employment and business opportunities
- Travel enjoyment
In the Ebook I have explored some of the difficulties for adults with learning a second language. I explore how these difficulties can be overcome no matter what the age of the person
I explore the advantages/disadvantages of children learning a second language and the opportunities it can create for them in later life. How about learning a second language as a family unit? Does learning a second language impact the child's ability to speak their own native language, or does it enhance this ability?
I examine if there are any business or employment opportunities for adults to be availed of by learning a second language. I will look at just some areas of employment that are currently available. I look at the advantages of learning a second language in terms of business relationships with your foreign clients when they see you've made even a small efford to understand some of their native language.
How about the pleasures to be enjoyed when visiting another country whose... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Flight Attendant Typical Work Day
Author: Brian M Godfrey
The purpose of this book is, to provide information on what it is like to work as an airline flight attendant. I have included a typical work day, while working with a regional airline called, "Chautauqua Airlines".
I worked in the airline industry for over 25 years. I worked as a flight attendant for 17 years with: America West Airlines, Comair, and Chautauqua Airlines. Without a doubt, working as a flight attendant was the best possible career. I was able to travel to different cities on an every day basis.
These days, applying to work as an airline flight attendant is extremely competitive. Most airlines receive hundreds, or thousands of job applications and resumes each month. As we have seen, many airlines have merged with other airlines, or simply gone out of business. As a result, there are fewer airline flight attendant positions. As difficult as it may seem, if you have the sincere desire, motivation, and a "never give up" attitude, you can and will achieve your goal of working as an airline flight attendant. Please enjoy this sample chapter. I will be publishing a much longer and detailed book soon.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Flight Attendant Training
In this article, I discuss what to expect while attending initial flight attendant training.
I worked in the airline industry for over 25 years. I worked as an airline flight attendant for over 17 years with America West Airlines, Comair, and Chautauqua Airlines.
Attending initial flight attendant training is challenging, difficult and stressful. However, it is necessary to get through and pass all the required examd to enable you to begin your airline flight attendant career. The airline flight attendant training, is between 4-8 weeks in length. The training is usually held at that airline's main headquarters. As an example, when I went through the initial flight attendant training with Comair, the training was held in a building right next to Comair's headquarters located in Erlanger, KY, very close to the CVG Airport.
My advice to anyone attending initial flight attendant training is, to put everything else on hold. You will need to focus your energy solely on passing the exams, and learning the material. While attending initial flight attendant training with Comair, we started out with 53 people in our class. However, at the conclusion of the 4 1/2 week training, only 27 people actually graduated. It is a very intense, and challenging training course. However, if you can pass all the exams, and get through training successfully, you will look back at this training as a time you will... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc