Title: Complete Interview Guide
Here's what you're going to discover when you get the "Complete Interview Guide":
- When and how do you follow up on an interview to skyrocket your chances of landing the job?
- What's the best way to turn down a job offer? Do this wrong, and your other job offers could be at risk.
- What should you expect when the job interviewers ask you back for a second job interview? Don't make the costly mistake that most people do!
- What questions should you be asking when you follow up on the interview? If you don't know this you're chances of getting that job plummet.
- The best way to close your job interview so you cast a lasting impression that almost guarantees you the job.
- Stumped? Here's what you say, when you don't know the answer to the interviewer's question.
- Shaky voice. Sweaty palms. Twitches. How do you handle job interview jitters?
- How to write thank you letters that get results.
- How to handle multiple job offers. And how to decide which job out of the bunch to take.
- How to answer behavioral/situational questions?
- How do you convince the interviewers you really want the job?
- Got a telephone interview? Here are right and wrong methods of handling it.
As if that weren't enough to give you the cool, calm skills you need to beat tricky job interviewers at their game, you're getting more ...
- Terminated. Fired. What to do when
Title: Guide To Becoming A Successful Real Estate Agent
Author: Theresa Cohen
An Open Letter To Anyone Who Dreams Of Becoming A Wildly Successful Real Estate Agent, But Can't Get Started...
How one simple phone call will boost your credibility and your income forever.
- Think there's only one way to get your education, and become an agent? Think again - 5 little-known methods for getting yourself up and running quickly.
- The real secret to earning top dollar while doing much less work (top-shelf agents know this and are hoping you don't find out).
- The no-lose way to stay so far ahead of your competition using carefully hidden strategies of the world's richest real estate agents!
- The correct way to set up your home office so that your business runs smoothly.
- How to make the sellers more receptive to your buyer's offer, and actually get them excited about taking it.
- How to get involved in commercial real estate (which has been called the more lucrative form of real estate in the world).
- How to create referral systems to that your current customers can bring you all the business you can handle, without even spending a dime on advertising!
- How to create a professional image for yourself that instantly makes you and you appear trustworthy and reputable.
- How to become a successful real estate agent even if you have very little spare time to devote to studying.
- Gain the unfair advantage in your industry by knowing how to
Title: Supervision Interview Guide
"How To Get The Supervisory Job You Interview For -- Without 'Interview Jitters', Embarrassing Yourself, Or Being Stumped By Trick Interview Questions"
Toughest Supervision Questions
Another job-interview.net exclusive! Detailed answers to the toughest supervision interview questions from the experts at job-interview.net. Questions include:
- What is the most important quality a supervisor should have?
- What have YOU done to prepare yourself to be a supervisor?
- What aspect of supervision do you find the most difficult?
- How do YOU motivate employees?
- How do YOU decide what to delegate and to whom?
Supervision Interview Question Bank
The experts at job-interview.net have over 20 years of experience in the health, utility and manufacturing industries in supervision, management and human resource administration. This experience includes the management of administrative, technical, logistics, customer service and professional employees.
Exclusive to job-interview.net, review over 400 possible supervision interview questions covering experience, knowledge, supervisory situations and managing subordinate supervisors including:
- The Law
- Labor Relations
- Employee performance
- Employee behavior
Title: The Complete Guide To Resume Writing
Author: Luise Fletcher
Beat the recession! Learn the resume writing secrets that will get you hired - even in a down economy.
Introducing my step-by-step resume writing system ...
- Are you frustrated by a lack of response to your resume?
- Do you keep writing and rewriting it without really knowing what will work?
- Do you sometimes feel as though you're sending it into a black hole every time you apply for a job?
- Do you feel defeated by this economic downturn?
If you said yes to any of these questions, I know how you feel because I talk to job seekers every day. Looking for a job is hard enough in good times, but when the economy takes a nosedive, it gets even more challenging.
As you read my ebook, you'll learn:
- Two strategic techniques to maximize the effectiveness of your resume, turning it into an eye-catching document that communicates your unique value.
- The devastating blunder many people make right at the start of their resume - this one change alone will increase the number of interviews you are invited to.
- The secret ingredient that will bring your resume to life and dramatically boost the response rate to your resume, even if you change nothing else.
- The design mistakes that makes up to 30% of resumes
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Write the Ultimate Resume
Your About To Discover Job Getting Resume Secrets That Your Competition Will Never Want You To Have, Employers Are Afraid You Will Have, and Your Friends Only Wish They Had! Never Before Revealed ... Until Now!
This is just the smallest Fraction of what you will discover inside...
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Your Wake-Up Call
Chapter 2: You = Your Brand
Chapter 3: What's Your Brand Message?
Chapter 4: Controlling the Information That Makes Your Brand
Chapter 5: Turn The Bad Publicity Off!
Chapter 6: Let's Build Your "Character"
Chapter 7: How to Build Your "Character"
Chapter 8: Putting Your Story Together With Linking
Chapter 9: Understanding LinkedIn® (Your Partner in Crime)
Chapter 10: The Different Faces of Your Resume (Email, Fax, Internet)
Chapter 11: Designing Your Resumes
Chapter 12: Finding the Jobs
Chapter 13: Making the First Contact Send in the Cover Letter
Chapter 14: The Interview Process
Chapter:15 Interview Do's & Don'ts
Chapter 16: The Job Offer $$$
Chapter 17: Conclusion - The End... or Is It?
This is just the tip of the iceberg of what you'll find in my Exclusive Blueprint... There just isn't room or time to show you everything!
But as soon as you download this you will not only have unlocked... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Ace The Firefighter Interview
Author: Roger Aimes
Learn How to Absolutely 'Smoke' Your Firefighter Interview So You Can Come Out on Top And Get the Job!
. . .Once you know what questions will be asked during your interview and how to answer those tough questions, there's simply no way you can fail
Simply put, the Firefighter Oral Board Interview Success Guide is totally comprehensive. You're going to get everything you'll need to know to get a top score on your firefighter's oral board interview, including:
- Dressing for success-a comprehensive guide for males and females. Don' think for a minute that your dress doesn't count
- Discover the body language secrets that you must follow to let the oral interview panel know that you can do the job
- Tough sample scenario questions-I call these the "killer" questions because they're responsible for more oral board failures than anything else. Get these ones right and you've got nothing to worry about
- Complete guidance for the tough questions you're going to be asked-learn how to answer tough questions with grace and confidence and you'll instantly become a top selection
- Learn the rationale behind the questions-make no mistake, the oral board will try to mask their questions through several ways. When you know the rational behind those questions, you'' be able to apply that rationale no matter how well they
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Resume Myth
The guide to finding the job you want!
- Are you stuck in a rut and seem to be spinning your wheels and can't get that job?
- Are you ready to finally get the job you want?
The world of job searching is not changing... it HAS CHANGED! You need a new strategy that's effective!
If you're ready to do what it takes to get that job, you should read on...because you CAN get it, and I can show you how.
Don't get left behind in this ever-changing world, learn a new strategy that works in today's environment. How long do you want to wait until you take getting a job seriously? If you don't act now, how will you feel in 3 months?
I was once in your shoes, I was spinning my wheels, sending out countless resumes and wonderfully crafted cover letters to hundreds of companies looking for a job. I now have learned that most of them, if not all were never even looked at. Sending resumes and cover letters no matter how well they are crafted does NOT get you the job anymore, it doesn't even get you in the door in the right way. It's time to do something different that works! I know, I am involved in hiring many people for one of the largest financial firms in the world.
The strategy that I will teach you was taught to me, I acted on the lessons, and I ended up getting the job of my dreams very quickly and I am now very happy going to work day after... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How to Win an Appointment to the Air Force Academy
Behind the Scenes Interviews Reveal the REAL Secrets to Getting Into the Air Force Academy!
These tips, tricks and insider information can put your name at the top of the admissions list! Even if your grades aren't stellar!
Zoomie to Be is the ultimate guide to help you win admission to the Air Force Academy. Here are just a few of the "insider" secrets that you will learn:
- Want to know what the "bare minimum" scores are that you should be shooting for in order to make yourself competitive for an Appointment? Even the admissions office at the Air Force Academy won't tell you this one!
- What if you don't get accepted into the Air Force Academy on the first try because you need to strengthen yourself academically? Then win a scholarship and get accepted next year! Find out about additional options, and the one action you must take if you go to a four-year college. It will strengthen your odds of being accepted into the next Cadet Class!
- Need to improve your grades, or just want to make sure that you stay on top academically? No worries. A high school Valedictorian shares the four habits that you must develop to become the sort of stand-out student that the Air Force Academy will rush to offer an Appointment!
- Developing this one quality is a strong characteristic of your leadership potential. It's something that the Air Force Academy looks
Title: How to Work on a Cruise Ship (Get Paid to Travel the World!)
Author: Stefanie Octavio
Do You Want To EARN EXCELLENT MONEY & TRAVEL THE WORLD?
Cruise Ship Employment Is Your Answer...
You'll Have Instant Access To This Amazing Resource
Here's what you'll get:
- CRUISE LINE COMPARISON TOOL!
Choose the cruise lines you want to work for by learning exactly what kind of crew environment each one offers. (Trust me, some cruise lines you don't want to apply to.)
- JOB DESCRIPTIONS & SALARIES!
Includes over 60 incredible ship positions for you to apply for, most of which you don't even know exist.
- APPLY IN MINUTES! (seriously, minutes!)
Step-by-step, point and click application wizard that allows you to apply to over 18 major cruise lines in a matter of minutes. The process couldn't be any easier.
- MUST-KNOW INTERVIEW SECRETS!
Know exactly what to expect, what to say and what NOT to say so that you leave your interviewer with absolutely no choice but to hire you. These are the insider tips that will separate you from the every other applicant.
- SUCCESSFUL SAMPLE RESUMES!
Discover the only resume format that will immediately grab the attention of every cruise line. (Hint: Your current resume is not in the proper format.)
- SHIP LIFE FAQs!
Uncover the answers to every question you would ever need to know. You'll walk
Title: Coaching Business in a Box
- Is Your limited Salary Limiting Your Life?
- Are You Sick of Working for Others?
- Does Your Job Lack Satisfaction?
Get Paid To Be A Life Coach
Did you know that you don’t need any qualifications to become a coach? This means you can buy this package and start coaching people from tomorrow…
Benefits of Being a Self Employed Life Coach:
- Become your own boss and work from home
- Get paid for helping people achieve their goals
- Work the hours you want to work
- Work from home; full time or part time
- Make a real difference in peoples lives
You will learn how to start a coaching business with little or no overheads, you become an expert in internet marketing and I will give you my best coaching techniques to help you become the best coach you can be.
What will you learn with the Coaching Business in a Box?
- You will become an expert coach increasing your clients bookings
- You will learn how to start a coaching business with little or no overheads
- You will learn how to make money while you sleep – YES make money by doing nothing!
- You will learn how to get popular newspapers, websites, publications and blogs to quote and link to you and your website
- You will learn how to influence Google so your website ranks on the top of Google page one
- You will learn how to make
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc