Reviewed by kathy scism on 2010-09-18
My Rate 4
i would like to purchase a book
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Online Data Entry Jobs
Author: Jay Harris
What Else Will You Have Access to Within the Interactive Data Entry Jobs Directory?
You'll get Instant Access to...
- Over 800 Computer Jobs as a computer analyst, computer programmer, calligrapher, internet consultant, computer instructor, software engineer, computer research, systems analyst, webmaster, word processing, technical writing, order processing, data base management and much, much more.
- Over 500 Online Opportunities that have virtually unlimited income potentials.
- Over 1000's Data Entry Jobs including typing, clerical, secretarial, word processing, desktop publishing, freelance writing, scheduling, administrative assistant, book keeping, order entry, data processing, medical transcription, translation, proofreading, editing, telemarketing, claims processing and much, much more.
Here is a Very Small Sample of the Information You Will Discover in a Few Seconds Time...
- Telecommuting, work-at-home define learn what you need to do to get started.
- Receive a job listing by industry, find a work at home job that specifically matches your work skills.
- Learn how to work at home and not disrupt your family time.
- Learn how to make the transition from working in the office to working in your home.
- Learn essential skills for work at home success.
- How to set-up your home office with phone, fax, computer, printer, software, and other basic office
Rating: (4 after 1 votes)
Reviewed by santa dalui on 2009-09-07
My Rate 3
i want to purchase an interview professional guide by cash and not by credit card ,how do i will purchase it.i m from india.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: HR Professional Interview Guide
"How to get the HR Professional job you interview for!"
Toughest Questions from the HR Professional Interview
Answers to the toughest interview questions from the HR Professional Interview.
HR Professional Interview Question Bank
Do you know what questions the interviewers will ask? The Question Bank, compiled by Matt DeLuca and the experts at job-interview.net, helps you identify possible interview questions in 30 different HR subject areas.
The HR Professional Interview Question Bank offers over 200 possible interview questions organized by 30 different HR subject areas. The Question Bank includes questions for these HR subject areas:
- Violence in the Workplace
- Suggestion Plan
- Skills and Abilities Interview Questions
- Sexual Harassment
- Performance Management
- Labor Relations
- Human Resource Policies, Procedures and Administration
- Health Benefits
- Employee Retention
- Employee Communications
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Disability/Worker's Compensation
- Compensation, Wage and Salary Administration and Incentives
- Americans With Disabilities Act
Review hundreds (over 500!) of possible interview questions, answers... Click here to read the full description!
Rating: (3 after 1 votes)
Title: How YOU Can Turn High Grass Into Cold Cash
Author: Kevin Whiteside
"How YOU Can Turn High Grass Into Cold Cash" is credible information based on my real world experience and other professionals in the lawn care business industry.
I am the owner and operator of a successful lawn care and maintenance company. Read on and you will see just how easy it is to be your own boss and earn an incredible income.
Some topics included are...
- What equipment to purchase - Vehicle, trailers, mowers, trimmers, blowers, edgers, and other items for starting a lawn care business.
- Upselling other services - A must. If you're not doing this, you're losing major cash.
- Trade magazines -Keep up to date with equipment and articles. Subscribe to these!
- Residential accounts - Build your business fast.
- Legal issues -Know this before you start any business. It could save you.
- Lawn equipment suppliers -Buy as little as possible from the dealers. Magazines you should know about.
- Landing corporate accounts - Don't be afraid of the big businesses. It's easier than you think.
- Insurance - Learn what types you need and don't need.
- How to properly bill your customers - Don't waste too much time collecting your money. Do it this way!
- How to keep customers - Opening up the lines of communication.
- How to get the best commercial accounts - They're right around the corner.
- How to bid residential and commercial accounts
Title: Job Changing System
Author: Jason Adams
"A Breakthrough System for Finding a Better Job, at a Great Company, Making More Money, with Little Effort From Someone Who's Been There and Done That"
Here are Just a Few Things You'll Discover in The StreetSmart Job Changing System©
- The real purpose of a cover letter and resume.
- The myths and realities - which is more important? The cover letter or the resume.
- The 9 things that turn off a hiring manager.
- The 8 things you must NEVER put in your resume or cover letter.
- Resume dissection - the 12 sections you CANNOT DO WITHOUT.
- Learn one of THE biggest secrets of cover letter and resume writing. This one thing is read more than any other part of the letter and yet it is almost never used by job hunters.
- How you can become an Instant Qualified Candidate.
- How to get your resume and cover letter to match so close to what the company is looking for, that you seem like to ONLY obvious candidate.
- How the screening process really works? Understand this and you are ahead of 98% of everyone else who answers an ad.
- How and where to use a powerful call to action.
- Form letters versus template letters versus customized letters - what do I need to do?
- Creating your UPAs - Unique Personal Attributes.
- Cover letter samples and examples - the best of the best!
- Cover letter format - what works and what
Title: The Make $ Teaching
Are you already teaching private students?
Do you tutor students?Are you teaching guitar? Do you want to learn how to start a cooking school? Would you love to have your own karate school, dance school, art studio, driving school? Do you teach ballet, music, painting, martial arts, computer software, book keeping, photography? Do you have skills that you want to teach to others?
If this has ever been a dream of yours, you've come to the right Web site! My reports can help you make more money teaching
Before I wrote these reports I spoke with teachers from many disciplines such as karate teachers, art teachers, dance teachers,individuals who tutor students, and many other types of private education teachers. While each of us taught different subjects, we all agreed that as teachers we had a lot in common.
- Students who called for lessons often asked the same types of questions no matter what was being taught.
- Our students also had many of the same learning patterns and concerns regardless of the subject being taught.
- Many of the teachers I spoke with followed the same seasonal schedules.
- Each of us had students as customers.
- All of us had to do our own advertising and registration.
This is why for the past two years, private education teachers from all over the world have bought these reports. No matter what you teach, you will find the information of practical use and easy to apply... Click here to read the full description!
Title: A Better Job Interview - Questions and Techniques
Author: Damen Choy
There are 60 tactics in this newly published ebook. Many of them have not been revealed before.
In this ebook, you'll learn:
- guarantees results
- How to write cover letter with killer openings
- How to write a one-page resume that
- How to use powerful words in your resume
- How to structure your cover letter that guarantees you an interview opportunity
These tactics guarantee you to get interviews.
Once you've got the interviews, you'll be able to put the more powerful tactics in this ebook to work for you. Read this ebook and you can immediately use more than 40 tactics in your next job interview. They include
- What to do the moment after you enter the interviewer's office and what to do before you leave their office - it can boost your interview success rate by 300%!
- How to speak confidently and persuasively
- How to make use of appropriate business information to create rapport with your interviewers.
- How to let the final decision-makers know you without ever meeting you
- How to get your interviewer to call you to update you on the interview/hiring status
- How to effectively acquire insider knowledge of the potential hiring company
- How to answer difficult interview questions, even if you don't know how to answer them
There are just too many tactics to be mentioned. They are all easy to use... Click here to read the full description!
Title: MERCHANT PROCESSING 101
Merchant Processing 101 will also show you:
- Within our "Merchant Beware" chapter, we completely explain beefed up fees that you should completely avoid and unneeded programs that only cost you money
- What type of systems that you should be on to eliminate many "enhanced" fees?
- What should be completely covered if your business is providing goods or services to other businesses either internet, retail or card not present.
- What should be completely covered if you own any type of retail establishment.
- What should be completely covered if you own a restaurant.
- What fees that you should be paying and what fees that you should not be.
- What fees are legitimate fees and what fees should completely be eliminated.
- The seven most important elements that you must cover to completely eliminate any "surprises" after the dotted line has been signed.
- Receive a Merchant Questionnaire with 52 questions that must be answered by your provider for covering all the aspects and fees of your particular merchant program.
- How to completely evaluate your own merchant statement for hidden costs.
- Gift Cards! Is it right for your business to substantiate the cost?
- Fully explain the only type of merchant program you should be on that fully protects you from unsubstantiated fee increases or greatly inflated processing fees . This program should not only guarantee your merchant
Title: eBay PowerSeller Tips and Tricks
Author: Michelle Jansen
So...... inside eBay PowerSeller Tips and Tricks, you'll find out about:
- working quicker.
- using smart tools that are available either cheaply or for nothing.
- the best sellers on eBay.
- secrets behind titles and subtitles.
- increasing your sales by over 30%.
- improving resources.
- gaining a competitive advantage.
- creating a better listing.
- Turn $500 (and a Widget) using eBay into $5000 in Six Weeks
- The Basics of Starting an eBay Business
- How to Increase Auction Profits
- How to Create and Automated eBay Money Machine
- Create a Full Time Income by Selling on eBay
Title: Job Interview Answers That Will Get You Hired!
Author: Bob Firestone
JOB INTERVIEW coming up? ...
Do you want to come off as "poised" and professional?
Read these Sample Answers, in less than 7 minutes you will learn how to:
- Use professional words and phrases that will impress them.
- Tell them what they want to hear - so you GET HIR
- Position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job.
- Be more likeable & more confident. Easily calm nerves or fear.
- "Package & Spin" your work experience so it is a perfect fit for the job.
Are You Prepared For Tricky Behavioral Interview Questions Like These??
- Why should we hire YOU? What can you do for us that someone else can not?
- Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What was your role in your department's most recent success?
- What motivates you to go the extra mile on a project or job?
- What is the most creative thing you have ever done?
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- What does it mean to be successful? According to your definition, how successful have you been so far?
- What do you really want to do in life? What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your
Title: Resume Layout Pro
"Everything you need to transform your resume to make sure that you are the successful candidate."
All you need to do is follow the easy, step by step process detailed in Resume Layout Pro.
Within this no-holds-barred ebook you will find...
- Comprehensive guidance to help you complete all the sections within your resume, including sample layouts, styles and phrases that you can instantly use. You even receive resume templates so that you can fill in the blanks. Nothing is left to chance.
- An easy to follow approach to identifying your own unique skills and achievements.
- A checklist you must use before you send your resume to any prospective employers - it's the only way to guarantee you'll grab their attention for the right reasons.
- All the inside information you need to know about what to include or leave out of your resume. Don't damage your chances by mistake.
But, it's not only about your resume.
Resume Layout Pro also has in-depth sections on:
- Tips on how to prepare for Interviews.
- How to easily turn Application Forms into your personal marketing brochures.
- How to create powerful Cover Letters, including sample paragraphs that you can use. Again, you also receive templates so that nothing is left to chance.
- How and when you should provide References during your job search. This section also includes a
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc