Title: Home Acting Course
Author: Robert Carne
"Get a SOLID Acting Foundation at Home that you can build on FOREVER, in your own time, during Acting Classes and while working as a Professional Actor"
Here are just a few of the Benefits to be had!
- Unlock the Five Stages of Human Interaction so that you can create characters grounded in truth.
- Instantly create emotional states like Love, Fear, Pride, Anger etc.
- Discover your own Emotional Truth and how to wield it for performance.
- Simple exercises to do while watching movies that will improve your acting.
- How to make any future acting course more effective.
- How to make a subtle change in posture transform you into another character.
- Understand the fundamental principles of learning and uncover the causal chains that make us who we are today so that you can create any character.
- Transforming props into tools to boost your truthful performance.
- Learn the most potent trick in advertising and how to use it as an actor
- Uncover the Seven Frontiers of Personal Space and learn how to lock into each for maximum effect.
- Define unique individuals so as to unlock the mysteries of ‘Character’.
- Release the Secrets of Vulnerability. Know exactly what Vulnerability is and how to use it in performance!
- Discover Advanced Techniques for Intellectual and Emotional Preparation that will have you ready in
Title: Spray Paint Art Secrets - Secrets of Mexico
You’re going to learn all about the breakthrough street art program that will transform you into a skilled and fast spray paint artist who can fascinate an audience in the street and make the kind of paintings that really shine, draw attention, and sell like hotcakes.
I want you to experience what it’s like to do a painting with spray paint in just 5 minutes using only plates, spray paint and newspaper.
Here is a partial list of what you will learn when you join Spray Paint Art Secrets today:
- How you can use everyday objects such as plates and newspaper to create incredible cosmic art in minutes.
- How to prepare walls, cars, guitars and other surfaces for spray painting and how to make sure the paint does not fade or chip.
- Where to get a spray paint mask that really works and how to know if it does. How to paint safely whether you are painting indoors or outdoors.
- How to custom design the colors that you will use in your painting so that it looks very 3-D by using metallic colors and compli mentary colors in a very special way.
- What kind of paper can you buy in the US that will automatically increase the perceived quality of your work when you show it to a gallery.
- How to prepare a canvas for spray painting.
- A super simple technique to instantly create 3-D effects in mountains that came out ?at, to add detail and to fix mistakes.
- Tips and tricks
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: A Walk Into Abstracts - Volume Two
Author: Sue St. John
"How many times have you seen a beautiful abstract painting and wondered just how they did that? How did they get the idea? How did they achieve that effect?"
Artists like myself want to peek through other artist's studio keyholes because we are curious to see what other artists are doing.
People learn from other artists and artists learn from each other.
Aren't you curious how artists do what they do and might want to try it? People need to know what it feels like to make a painting that way. The reason people want to read how abstract artists make their paintings is so they can try to do it themselves, but differently.
"Learn The Secrets Of 27 Top Artists"
This is a collection of abstract painting techniques and ideas from 27 accomplished abstract artists and 45 pieces of abstract art work.
Volume two was a massive collection of abstract art and so popular, I felt that artists were franticly searching for new abstract painting techniques. So, I contacted 27 of my favorite abstract artists and asked them to contribute to this ebook.
Title: Drawing Animals in Pencil
Anyone can do it. If you can hold a pencil you can draw animals.
Drawing Animals in Pencil is the E-book that shows how You can be the artist you want to be. Let me show you how to draw animals with a practical approach not bogged down with theory.
You will, among many other things, see how to:
- Create sketches, line drawings and different kinds of tonal drawings.
- Make the pencil create texture with ease.
- Blend with everyday materials to lift your drawings to the next level.
And much more importantly you will discover that Perseverance triumphs over talent. It really does!
Inside this e-Book you'll find out how to approach drawing ANY animal but to talk specifics here is a list of the animals demonstrated within the ebook with notes where applicable.
- Draw a simple Giraffe.
- Goat Drawing. Make a line drawing with the appearance of tone.
- Black Swan. Sketch it quickly.
- Wallaby. A line drawing tutorial.
- Simple sketch of a Chimpanzee.
- Llama Group. How to quickly sketch a group of animals.
- Orang-utan. Establish the form of an animal before moving onto a tonal drawing.
- Domestic pig.
- Prairie Dog. Use textured paper for a loose, sketchy effect.
- Develop the above method with another wallaby drawing.
- Tortoise. Use Blended Tones as the basis of your drawing.
- Squirrel. Create Tonal effects
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How To Sketch
Author: Kerry Godsall
Would you love to learn how to sketch... in a fun way... as quickly as possible?
Well, now you can, using the accumulated knowledge of artists from all around the world!
Are you searching for the perfect book that teaches you how to sketch? If you are frustrated by books bogged down in too much theory, then this book is your answer!
After years of research, I felt that I must share all this valuable information with you because it really is the legacy left to us by past artists.
It's All In One Book...
Essential instructions have been gathered together and condensed into one easily accessible version - saving you hours of trawling through numerous books!
The how to sketch guide is unique because it explains the simple concept of sketching based on my own study, experience and progress.
Illustrations in the eBook show you how to achieve this look - see the example (on right) of how to sketch a branch - it's like trickery with a pencil.
Here are just a few more benefits of learning how to sketch:-
- You can sketch any place, anytime.
- All you need is a pencil and paper.
- Meet new friends at sketching clubs.
- Very fulfilling, interesting hobby.
- You can sell your artwork if you choose.
- It's therapeutic!
What You'll Learn in this Book:
Chapter 1: Sketching With Pencil
Of course, you can use any medium, but
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Trick Photography & Special Effects
Author: Evan Sharboneau
To anybody wanting to take better photographs today:
Now YOU Can Create Mind-Blowing Artistic Images With Top Secret Photography Tutorials With Step-By-Step Instructions!
If you've ever wanted to:
- Finally know how to create "light painting" images that are simply out of this world…
- Take breathtaking special effects shots with just your regular camera…
- Improve your "regular" photography skills and take better photos immediately…
Then you need to keep reading because everything's going to be revealed on this page…
Trick Photography & Special Effects - Your complete instructional guide on taking breathtaking special effects shots and cool images your friends won't believe…
It comes with 295 pages of instruction, 9 hours of how-to video tutorials, and contains over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists.
In Trick Photography and Special Effects, you're going to be shown my hardcore, best kept secrets for taking spectacular photos that have to be seen to be believed.
… things like:
- How to use laser pens, flashlights, and other household items to get spectacular visual effects
- How to use stunning photography tricks that other people simply won't even understand - they'll think you've spent hours with Photoshop, but in reality
Title: Belly Dancing Course
Author: Mariella Monroe
"Finally, Here's The System To Help Anyone Learn Belly Dancing From Home and Guarantees Results with One-On-One Private Coaching..."
ANYONE Can Learn To Belly Dance Easily From Home! Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 50 Step-By-Step Videos With Private Coaching That Beats All Other Belly Dancing Classes!
The entire program consists of over 50 videos with a total runtime of 8 hours, systematically teaching all major types of bellydance steps and combinations that leaves nothing to the imagination. It's the most jam-packed and intensive belly dancing course you'll ever experience.
- Step-by-step bellydance instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
- 50 videos with a total running time of 8 hours of in-depth lessons
- 3 different teachers covering 5 major styles of belly dancing.
- Learn over 40 isolated body movements, each visually demonstrated and verbally described, with on-screen visual aids.
- Suitable for BOTH beginners and seasoned dancers.
- All basic moves are covered in the first 2 hours so you will be up and running quickly.
- Clearly see all movements from multiple viewing angles, including full-body & up-close views. Then perform fluid combinations of the moves you've learned!
Take a closer look at what you'll learn in this high-caliber multimedia package:
- Selection Of Music and Costumes
- All Moves Of 6 Different Dance
Title: Get Dressed, Not Stressed!
Author: Rita Noon
Do You Have A Closet Full Of Clothes... But Still Have NOTHING To Wear??
What if you ditched all those unflattering outfits and replaced them with a carefully selected wardrobe that makes you feel great and LOOK FANTASTIC, no matter which outfit you choose?
You'll discover all sorts of exciting tips, including:
- How to get professional fashion consulting at NO COST to you
- How to discover your true style and use it to look your best
- How to draw attention away from your figure flaws
- The truth about make-up and what it can't hide
- How much your clothes are REALLY costing you
- Why you don't want to waste your money on a fashion makeover
- How to never waste money on the wrong jewelry
- What you can never wear to work if you want to be taken seriously
- The clothes you absolutely must have if you want to advance in business
- The biggest factor, apart from your body shape, that stops you from looking your best
- How to buy designer clothes for cents on the dollar
- How to stop being a slave to fashion . . . and giving the designers all your hard-earned cash
- Three simple questions that will protect you from buying an item of clothing that you'll NEVER wear
Ebook Type: PDF
Reviewed by Chello on 2017-08-25
My Rate 4
Funny and entertaining! Always worthwhile a good laugh. . .
Reviewed by Z.M.Shelley on 2013-05-10
My Rate 5
I read some strips from Facebook and I was amused. So I checked your site and I found this. This E-book is free? It is original. I like the layout and the black background. Best of all, I had a great laugh. Thanks to the authors. I'm waiting for the next book.
Reviewed by Joel A. on 2013-05-07
My Rate 5
Humorous! Good for leisure reading.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Made for Humor
Author: Jenny James and Zedrick Atkinson
"Made for Humor" is a collection of selected "Jokes are Free" comic strips from August 2012 to March 2013. Unique and humor-packed, this E-book feature exclusively made characters that are devoted to making readers smile, laugh or even enjoy a dash of humor in every page. It is FREE for everyone's use and it can freely be shared to anyone who enjoys short, witty and humorous conversations of cartoon characters in strips.
The book is intended only for PC reading. It has not been tested in any other platforms.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4.66 after 3 votes)
Reviewed by joholin on 2011-12-10
My Rate 4
A sophisticated crime novel with philosophical-cum-ideological overtones
Reviewed by joholin on 2011-11-28
My Rate 4
This is the author's nearest approach to a crime novel, if with an ideological and philosophical difference that sets it apart from the run of such novels. A good if at times chilling read.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: DECEPTIVE MOTIVES
Author: John O'Loughlin
When a 'steppenwolfian' literary outsider bumps into an old flame in a restaurant one day shortly before Christmas, he precipitates a series of events culminating in murder which also involve her friends in one way or another. A scary but philosophically profound crime story.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4 after 2 votes)
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc