Title: 19 Keys to Create Success
Author: Jason Osborn
Introducing "19 Keys to Create Success!"
Check out what you will learn from this incredible ebook:
- Learn the real secret to long term success so you don't fizzle out
- Learn the 'WHY' behind success
- Learn a simple 'trick-of-the-trade' that all cut your time in half to reach success
- Discover how to find success in the least likely places
- Discover how to achieve success and still be happy
- Discover 7 keys to create success with people
That's right, I am going to reveal to you 19 keys that will propel you ahead of everyone around you and set you on the right track to be part of the ultra-successful.
In my "19 Keys to Create Success" I also reveal to you:
- Why most people never reach the level of success that they want and how you can stop that from happening to you - Success is attainable to everyone but you have to know the traps that can stop you from having success.
- The secret behind the success of Tiger Woods, Tony Robbins, and Oprah - All of these people have one major thing in common that has helped them reached unparallel success.
- How to recognize success when you see it - Sometimes the success you are looking for is right in front of you but you don't know what it looks like.
- How to not lose the success you get - Success doesn't come overnight but can be lost in a blink of an eye - Learn the secret to longevity.
- How to
Title: A Real Art Lesson
Capture the joy of painting and creating things of beauty with your own gorgeous oil painting.
- Have you wanted to start an exciting and rewarding hobby yet didn't know where to take the first step?
- Have you had painting lessons before, and your work just didn't seem to improve?
- Have you tried painting before and your work just looked amateurish?
- Have you ever wondered if your part time hobby could turn into something more?
What you will DISCOVER within "A Real Art Lesson"
- You will learn all the technique needed to do any painting you would like.
These same techniques can be used for the portrait and the landscape! I explain the differences.
- No more guess work in how to start your painting
- The guess work in how to put paint to canvas will be gone.
- With over 140 pages of information and 225 photos you get a complete how-to manual.
- No more frustrating issues with your materials
- How to prepare the canvas step by step.
- All the details are taught to make your paintings stand out.
- You will learn how to mix your paints.
- How we transfer the drawing to the canvas.
- Know right away that you have a great painting started.
- You will see up-close, the umber
Title: Art Fairs
Author: Connie Mettler
"Secrets of Money-Making Success at Art Fairs" Special Reports
- How in the heck do I get into these art fairs?
- How do you stand out from the crowd with your art?
- Are you interested in making money as an Art Fair artist?
- Already exhibiting and need questions answered?
Unavailable anywhere else - online or off - the exclusive "insider" information in:
Special Ebook I: Art Fairs - 17 Secrets to Success at Art Fairs can help you learn about:
- getting started at art fairs
- pricing your art inventory
- what art sells best and where
- finding and entering the right shows
- successful selling at the fair
- choosing an art fair to apply to
- jurying tips
- choosing your medium
- marketing your work
Read Volume II for details on:
- how do I raise money to get started?
- what are art fairs looking for in the application?
- what sells and where?
- how do you tell the difference between shows with buyers and shows with lookers?
- what style of art is most in demand?
- how do I determine prices for my work?
- what are some of the best items for art fairs?
- why do I need a booth slide?
- what are the best sources for finding art
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Pastel Painting Secrets
Author: Emma Ralph
Every bit of this eBook is packed with the techniques, tips and information on pastel painting. It's written to be dead-easy to read and understand, and it's laid out so you can easily follow it.
Discover simple ways to keep your pastels clean...
- There are tips in here that would take you years to figure out on your own.
- A pennies on the dollar approach to different types of surfaces you can paint on
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for caring for your pastels
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to keep your pastels clean...
- Secrets from expert pastel painters that few people ever know about...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to using color
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for storing and framing your finished masterpiece
- The once famous, but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to understand the importance of value...
- WARNING:? 3 things you should never do when it comes to composition of your painting
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to blend and scumble as well as other techniques
- How to use pastels with these 3 simple techniques...
- When to exactly use fixative
- 3 proven steps to looking after your pastels
- How to use photos as a means of producing a great painting.
"Pastel Painting Secrets" comes with two bonus books, one on Pan... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Mad About Manga
You're about to discover how to draw any manga character you want, AND make him or her come to life through the use of their facial expressions, body movement, eyes, hands, hair, clothing, and more!
In this cartoon strip creation section of Mad About Manga, you'll learn:
- Vital rules for layout of characters and dialogue for creating Manga that people will enjoy
- Follow my dialgoue checklist & ensure you never create a boring or confusing Manga strip
- Learn how to use symbols to orchestrate rich scenes full of meaning
- Learn the 3 components of comic humour and make your Manga hilariously entertaining
- The essential rules for Manga text that ensure it's punchy and captivating
- Learn the golden rule for connecting with your readers so they'll love your Manga
- Follow my three step drafting technique that produces professional Manga strories with ease
- How to use different styles of word baloons to create engaging easy to follow Manga
...So far what you've seen is just the tip of the iceberg! Inside "Mad About Manga" you'll learn...
- The Correct Way to Draw Manga Eyes, Hands, Hair, Heads and Ears
- How To Draw Complex 3D Manga Easily
- Exactly How to Use Speech Bubbles & Give Birth to Life Like Manga Dramas
- The Crucial Differences Between Male & Female Body... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Singorama: Superior Songwriting
Who Else Wants To Master The Art Of Songwriting And Discover Powerful Secrets to Capturing Your Thoughts And Opinions In The Art Of A Song?
Here's what "Songwriting Success - The Ultimate Guide To Writing And Selling Your Songs" has inside:
- The one fatal mistake that you cannot afford to make when including rhyme in your songs.
- Networking: How to do it and why you should
- Powerful advice on how to use melody to add strength and meaning to your songs.
- We're going to look at the creative and the business side of things: from the actual how-to-get-a-good-idea right through to marketing your stuff to industry insiders.
- It's easy to spend too much money on a demo tape. Studio time is very expensive, and some people make the mistake of investing every last cent they have into a super-high quality demo tape. That's why you need to follow my tips for managing your budget when cutting a demo.
- Everything you need to know about becoming a professional songwriter is contained within this ebook.
- It's all too easy to forget the essence of a good idea: that particular rhyming sequence, snatch of a lyric, or just the plain guts of the inspiration itself. I show you how to capture your creative ideas so that they don't get lost!
- Publishers: Who they are, why you need one, and
Title: How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Author: Laura Fechete
How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Are You Frustrated With This 9 Questions?
- What light should you use?
- What is the most important thing to know in digital photography?
- How to use exposure?
- What is shutter speed?
- What megapixels are and how do they impact resolution for viewing and printing?
- What is aperture?
- What is depth of field?
- How do you know if a picture looks good or not?
- What is focus and how to control it?
Are you tired to:
- not know how to frame a scene in order to obtain a good photo
- not know when to zoom in and when to zoom out
- not know the art of photography
- not know what to shoot, when to shoot and how to shoot it
- not know when and how to edit a photo
- not know how to obtain a black and white photo
- download your photos from the camera and see that they all look blurry and are not well framed
- not know how to use exposure, shutter speed, aperture
- not know which light is the best
- not know what camera settings you should make
HERE is your chance! I can teach you NOW how to shoot photos like a pro. Everybody starts from... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Blues Jam Chords & Scales
Author: Peter Morales
" Get Instant Access To Over 60 Blues Jam Tracks, 3 Hours Of Videos Lessons & Improvisation Guides... As Seen On Guitar Player Magazine! "
In the next 5 minutes, YOU can learn how to play blues guitar using our jam tracks, step by step videos and tutorials!
- Over 60 Blues Backing Tracks
- Funk, Pop, Country, Rock and Fusion
- Suitable For Beginner to Advanced
- Improvisation Guide + Video Lessons
- Comes With Scales & Chord Charts
- Great for both electric & acoustic guitar
Read on to find out more...
The "BluesJamSession" Complete Pack: The Ultimate Blues Guitar Resource
Every Track Comes With Chords, Scales And Improvision Tips and Tricks:
Each track comes with keys to improvise over, suggested scales and styles to use + jamming tips and tricks. Add a different dimension to your guitar playing!
Here are some of the highlight videos included:
- Soloing Over Blues & Improvisations
- Acoustic Blues Finger-Picking
- Complete 12 Bar Blues Video Series
- Crazy Blues
Ebook Type: Audio Included, Video Included,
Title: Guitar Scale Patterns
Author: Jonathan Boettcher
"Discover The Essential Guitar Scale Patterns That Will Catapult Your Guitar Playing To New Heights"
- Knowing how to play all of those notes fluidly, in easy-to-remember patterns
- Connecting scale patterns together, creating your own scales and runs
- Knowing all relevant notes on the guitar in any given key
- Soloing across the whole fretboard, or even just on a single string!
- Instinctively knowing how to choose where on the neck you should solo
It's Like Playing Connect The Dots...
If you can play 'Connect The Dots' then chances are you have what it takes to be a great guitar player.
Seriously though - I've condensed the most essential guitar scale patterns into a handful of handy cheat sheets, all color coded so that you can see the patterns at a glance, and how they relate to the bigger picture.
- CHEAT SHEET: Connecting scale starting from the major position
- CHEAT SHEET: Entire fretboard in the key of A, with the main box patterns labeled
- CHEAT SHEET: Entire fretboard in the key of E, with the main box patterns labeled
- CHEAT SHEET: Connecting scale starting from the minor position
In addition, at the end of the... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Pro DJ Mixing: Quick & Easy
Author: DJ Sean Gallagher
Could It Really Be This EASY To Go From A Total Beginner DJ To Beatmatching & Mixing Like A Pro ...Impressing Your Friends, Girls, And Dance Floors FULL Of Screaming Fans ...Within 2 Weeks?
The Answer is "YES"... And If YOU Want To Avoid Struggling To Beatmatch & Mix... Like 98% Of New DJs That Teach Themselves And Never Become "The Cool DJ"... And Experience The Incredible Rush Of Dropping A Mix And Having A Huge Dancefloor Full Of People ERUPT... Then This Will Be The Most Important Letter You'll Ever Read...
Here are a few of the many exciting things you'll learn in this program:
- Scratching skills so you can scratch while you mix and WOW any dance floor... People freak out over scratching
- The crucial and often overlooked differences between mixing at home and mixing at a party that will save you from DISASTER (there are a lot more than you think...)
- The easiest way to mix a CD so you can show your friends how good you are land some gigs.
- How to deal with all of the friends and girls you're going to have coming up to talk to you in the booth while you are trying to mix.
- How to mix your FAVORITE tracks so that they blend perfectly together to create a beautiful new song (the rush you are going to get when this happens is... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Audio Included, Video Included,
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
18 Arts ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $131.75)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc