Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball Ebook
Title: Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball
Author: Jedd Johnson
- Do you want to drive more balls out of the park?
- Do you want to hit more line drive shots?
- Do you want tougher hands, wrists and forearms so you can play harder than ever before?
- Do you want to throw the ball with more power?
Your Secret Weapon is HERE!
This manual is the only one of its kind. Take a look at the unbelievable content it includes...
- How to Prevent Common Injuries and Conditions of the Lower Arm Associated with Baseball
- Why Grip and Forearm Strength is Important for Baseball
- How the Lower Arms Work to Produce Strength in Conjunction with the Rest of Your Body
- Over 60 pages dedicated to ways you can prevent injuries and rehabilitate the ones you already have in your lower arms
- Over 200 pages of Grip Strength Exercises that are extremely easy to add into your current strength training program
- 9 Necessary Recovery and Prevention Methods you need to be doing now
- 19 Recuperative Services that will help your Baseball performance
- 15 Indispensable Tools you can buy or build to prevent injuries from ever happening
- 20 Sample Grip Strength Workouts already set up for you, that include warm-ups, primary and secondary movements, as well as preventive tactics to make your hands and arms BULLETPROOF
- 7 Conventional Pieces of strength training equipment you already have at the gym that you can use to build your grip strength
- A Year-Round Strength Training Program featuring lower arm training, PLUS FULL-BODY STRENGTH TRAINING, PERIODIZATION, WARM-UP, & MOBILITY WORK
- 4 sport-specific implements you can modify to build grip strength without harming your sport-specific techniques and mechanics
- 12 cross-training implements that you already have in your shed or garage, or that you can buy at the nearest hardware store to start building scary grip strength right away
- 5 Home Made pieces of Grip Training equipment that you can make in less than 15 minutes, most for less than 15 bucks
- 16 specialized pieces of grip training equipment that are available on the market that you may not even be aware of because of their limited exposure on the strength training market, BUT I have been using for years
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
|The Ultimate Rotator Cuff Training Guide|
Author: Brian Schiff
Category: Health, Medicine
|The Jack Russell Lovers Ultimate Guide To Training|
Author: Tom McSharry
|The Jack Russell Lover's Ultimate Guide to Training|
Author: Tom McSherry
|Potty Training, Stop The Mess, The Ultimate Potty Training Guide|
Category: Children, Parenting
|Sports Betting Systems|
|TreT Style Dog Training|
|Complete 7 Day Potty Training Guide|
|The Complete Guide To Core Training For Athletes|
Author: Jerry Shreck
Category: Fitness, Sports
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc