The Ultimate Guide To Racenights Ebook
Title: The Ultimate Guide To Racenights
Author: Dave Hitchman
They laughed when I said that I would run the next fundraising event but their faces changed when I gave them a pile of cash and you can do it too!
Learn the easy way to make money for your organisation
- 4 things you must know before you try and raise one dime.
- Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside When you can NOT advertise your organization as non-profit (and what to do about it.)
- 4 groups that are likely to support your efforts financially.
- The secret to contacting fewer potential donors for greater results.
- 6 proactive places to start seeking out donors.
- How to prepare for "Fatigue Syndrome."
- 6 common-sense but overlooked ways to find untapped pools of donors.
- 15 questions to ask yourself when profiling potential donors.
- 7 reasons why people give to non-profits. Hint: Learn to use these to your advantage.
- 8 questions to ask yourself about your goals before picking a fundraiser.
- 8 imperative details that separates a great fundraiser from a bad one.
- 70 fundraising ideas that could be the perfect fit for your organization.
- 4 reasons a solid fundraising plan will save your non-profit from disaster.
- 14 questions that will put your fundraising idea to the test. Will it really work for you?
- 10 things your fundraising plan must include. And how to put it together.
- How to approach and train volunteers.
- 6 reasons volunteers will be eager to work with you.
- 12 items and documents you will need to keep organized from the get go or else you risk botching the whole fundraiser.
- 6 inexpensive advertising methods you can't afford to overlook.
- 9 ways you'll be talking to potential donors if you want your fundraiser to be a smashing success.
- What every good fundraising letter should have inside.
- 7 things any great fundraising letter will accomplish.
- A sample fundraising letter you can copy.
- How to use emails and the Internet to maximize your fundraising efforts.
- 9 components of a powerful grant application.
- 9 ways to get the most out of face to face communications. Even if you're naturally shy.
- How to take advantage of the power of press releases to maximize your fundraisers potential.
- 4 "subtle" advertising opportunities.
- 7 components of every successful press release.
- 4 secrets of the "big corporations" that you can likely take advantage of.
- 12 things your website must tell your visitors.
- 7 ways fundraising software can simplify your efforts.
- 5 secrets to psychology that will help you make your case to donors and bring in donations. Including 7 reasons why they may say no.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
|The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Koi Fish|
Author: Adam Boyle
Category: Fish and Fishing
|Ultimate Guide for Professional Organizers|
Author: Maria Gracia
Category: How To
|The Ultimate Bead Lover's Guide|
Author: Felicity Walker
Category: Home Business
|The Ultimate Rotator Cuff Training Guide|
Author: Brian Schiff
Category: Health, Medicine
|The Ultimate Small Business Tax Reduction Guide|
Author: Wayne Davies
|How to Write the Ultimate Resume|
|Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball|
Author: Jedd Johnson
|The Ultimate Guide To FREE Web Traffic|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc