The Survival Food Guide Ebook
Title: The Survival Food Guide
The ultimate field reference book on stockpiling, storage, survival cooking and growing your own food.
- Quickly learn the never-ending food formula: an insanely cheap but very productive method to enjoy your favorite food and never run out of it…
Because there’s nothing more horrible than watching your children beg for food, and see the tears in their eyes while they turn paler and thinner by the day. When famine and chaos strike, those who haven’t prepared are going to regret it bitterly. But use my systematic approach and you won’t even have to buy anything special…
- You’ll also learn how to find food if you need it once the disaster has already struck.
- Plus which foods store well, which you should avoid and how to store foods in a hot climate…
- You’ll be able to build your own stockpile of food just going about your daily life.
When your neighbors will have to trade everything they have for food, you and your family will never know what it’s like to be hungry.
- The Stockpile Vindicator chapter lets you in on where to hide and how to guard your stockpile… without ever giving anything away to FEMA.
Did you know every house has “invisible spots” which can be used to hide your supplies so that no one, except you, will ever have access to them?
- And you’ll have a ready-made list with stuff that you already have around the house – which many people don’t know is actually the “ground zero” of a good stockpile.
It’s very important to be able to use whatever you already have around the house, instead of throwing your money out the window and wasting valuable resources.
- Which are the things that can never be stored, but nature always has enough of… and how to build your inventory of resources ahead of time.
- In the Secret Ingredients chapter you’ll discover the multi-purpose foods, seeds and other items that can feed your wounds and clean your clothes. This complete list of good-for-all items is a real gold mine and will save you a lot of time, money and storage space.
- You’ll also learn why sometimes ACCESS to resources is more valuable than owning resources…
|Disc Herniation A Survival Guide|
|The Survival Medicine Guide|
Category: Medicine, Self Help
|Survival Combat Fitness|
Author: Yuri Boiarsky, John Spencer Ellis
Category: Self Defense
|Ammo Independence: The Firearms Survival Guide|
Category: Self Defense
|245 Homemade Dog food recipes|
Author: Don Barton
|My Organic Food Garden|
|68 Dog Food Ingredients to Die For|
Author: Andrew Lewis
|Family Survival Plans|
Category: Self Help
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc