The Complete Guide To Core Training For Athletes Ebook
Category: Fitness, Sports
Title: The Complete Guide To Core Training For Athletes
Author: Jerry Shreck
Discover the SECRET Methods most College Strength Coaches don’t share to develop Superior Athletes
This is exactly what I am giving you:
110 Selected Exercises
- Weighted-Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettle Bells, Plates: These exercises involve a weighted implement and can be easily included before, during, or after a weight training session in the weight room.
- Body Weight: Exercises that can be done anywhere and require no equipment. These are great for after conditioning sessions out on the field, court, pool deck, or track.
- Stability Ball: These will require a stability/physio-ball. These exercises are not just about stabilization but also concentric and eccentric properties.
- Bosu Trainer: These will require the use of a Bosu Trainer. These have become very popular lately and it is because they can produce great results in the area of kinesthetic awareness (knowing where your body is in space).
- Medicine Ball: These movements will require a medicine ball or weighted D-Ball. These are great for power and strength development.
- Cable Machine: A cable machine is the preferred tool for these listed exercises but if you are clever; the majority of these could be done with bands if a cable machine is not available.
- Glute/Ham Developer: These are some of the most advanced exercises in this manual and are not for beginners or novice lifters.
- 45 Degree Back Extension: All of these exercises in the manual were done with the use of a Hammer Strength 45 degree Back Extension body weight machine. Any 45 degree strength model machine would work. Much more than just back extensions!
- Broomstick: A standard broomstick is the preferred tool used for the very challenging “Combat Abs” circuit found in Appendix C pages 143-155.
- Roman Chair: This is also a Hammer Strength body weight machine that is technique based and if not addressed will normally work more hip flexors than anything else.
- Sit-up Board: These were all done on a Hammer Strength Model Abdominal body weight machine. I include a mixture of body weight and weighted exercises and circuits that are done in my weight room all the time.
- Bands: Bands are a popular piece of training equipment and can be found in most workout areas. Do not under-estimate the effectiveness of band training. It is a very versatile tool that can be used in many ways.
- Sand Bag: I mention the use of sandbags in this manual in a few areas. It is another versatile training tool that can take the place of weights or medicine balls.
Ebook Type: PDF
|Complete 7 Day Potty Training Guide|
|Complete Body Fitness|
|Sports Betting Systems|
|50 Complete Building Construction Blueprint Plan|
Category: Home, Real Estate
|Anti-Aging Fitness Program|
Author: Dov Oshri
Category: Fitness, Health
|TreT Style Dog Training|
|The Complete Carpet Buying Guide|
Author: Alan J Fletcher
Category: Decorating, Home, How To
|The Complete Dynamic Warm Up|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc