Streamline Your Communication Ebook
Title: Streamline Your Communication
Author: Bernard Andersen
Are you saying what you mean? Are you meaning what you say? Do you find it impossible to engage in social conversation? Are your attempts at written communication lackluster, to say the least?
Unless you are one of the gifted few who are blessed with charismatic communication skills, you probably fall within the "normal" category.
We begin to develop our ability to communicate as soon as we leave the womb! In the beginning those cries and non-verbal communication let people know what you do and don't like about a given situation. That approach works for awhile.
As you age and your communication skills develop, the chances are that you will fall into the largest group of humans on this planet - "nice people with less than perfect communication skills." For whatever reasons, your communication style is the result of how your communication skills were developed.
If you feel that you are lacking in the ability to effectively communicate using your verbal skills or that you even need a little boost in your written communication skills, you are in the right place!
"Streamline Your Communication!" is just what you need to sharpen your skills and get rid of some bad habits. Just take a look at some of what the author presents:
- Discover if you are you an "um-mer" and how to stop.
- How to ask the right questions.
- Learn the right way to ask questions.
- Are you a good confidante?
- Keep the negative comments out of your conversations.
- How many times do you use "I"?
- Discover how to transition to a different topic.
- How to empathize with your listener.
- Why you should avoid "joke telling."
- Learn the right way to write letters.
- Never interrupt.
- Why you should have a "swipe" file.
- Making your phone calls "matter."
- Answering your mail effectively.
- Communicating and your business.
- The all important sales letter.
- The power of persuasive writing.
- How to effectively answer your email.
- And much more!
Everything you could possibly need to improve your communication skills can be found in "Streamline Your Communication!"
There is no longer any excuse holding you back from communicating effectively whether in your personal or your professional life.
Grab your copy today and discover just how simple it is to "Streamline Your Communication!"
- Telling and Listening to Jokes
- Stop "I"ing Me!
Your Power Letters
- Simple, sure-fire letter outline
- Get Results with EVERY Letter
Managing the Flood of Incoming Mail
- Ask Early and at Least Twice
- Making Your Calls Matter
- Reduce the 'Buyer's Remorse'
- Turn Callers into Customers
Handling Calls When You're not Available
- Checking Out an Answering Service or Machine
- Create Your Answering Machine Message
V.O.I.P. - Combining Your Phone and the Net
- Send Emails That Will Be Read!
- Safety Tip
- Never Assume
- Be Careful!
- Dealing with the Deluge - Incoming Emails
A Support Forum on Your Web Site
- Protect Yourself in Forums
- Web Site Tip
- Peer to Peer (P2P)
- File Swapping
Groups, Discussion Boards and Lists
- Discussion Lists
Talk to Your Customers On-line
- Live Help on Your Web Site
Thanks for Listening
|The Psychology of Living Well With an STD|
Author: DR. SIGMUND FREUD
|Ironclad Psychology For Internet Marketers|
|Youth: Its Education, Regimen, and Hygiene|
Category: Children, Parenting
|Your Child: Today and Tomorrow|
Author: Sidonie Matzner Gruenberg
Category: Children, Parenting
|Save the Marriage|
Author: Dr. Lee H. Baucom, Ph.D.
Category: Family, Relationships, Self Help
|Attracting The One|
Author: Marie Goddard
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc