Title: Vert Shock
“Finally Dunk Like A Total Badass…”
…by adding 9 – 15 inches to your vertical jump with our proven secrets, guaranteed.
With These Skills You Become The Type Of Player People Cannot Take Their Eyes Off, Holding Their Breath To Catch Your Next Move…
Vert Shock is going to:
- Get you noticed by scouts and recruiting services.
- Slash your reaction time by half.
- Make teammates come to you for advice, tips and training.
- Increase your lateral speed exponentially.
- Have other teams put you at the top of their scouting report.
- Force your coach to give you more court time.
- Grab more rebounds.
- Have that cute girl watch you at the next game.
- Give you a powerful psychological advantage over your opponents.
- Let you block shots off the glass.
- Let you become more dominant on the court.
- Give you explosive power ‘on tap’ like Jordan and Kobe.
- Have you finish around the rim.
- …and perhaps even get you a scholarship, pro ball contract or sponsorship deal.
Title: Workouts For Judo
Author: Matt D'Aquino
"With Workouts for Judo you will become Fitter, Faster, Stronger and more Agile - Fast! This manual will give you an Unfair Advantage over not just the guys in your club, but over any guy in your weight division."
Workouts for Judo will give you the ability to:
- Increase your level of Agility
- Increase Overall Fitness
- Increase Foot and Hand Speed
- Fight harder for longer
- Improve your Balance and Co-ordination
- Increase Strength and Power
Say goodbye to:
- Not being agile enough
- Not being able to keep up with your opponents
- Not knowing how to train properly
- Being unfit
- 29 exercises that increase speed, power, agility, strength, stability, balance and aerobic capacity
- How internationally ranked Judokas train day in day out
- How to train like a world class judoka in your very own dojo or home gym
- 30 Judo specific workouts - carefully designed to translate directly to success on the mat
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Muscle Imbalances Revealed
Author: Rick Kaselj
“Who Else Wants to Help Their Clients Bust Through Fitness Plateaus and Get Faster Results, Rapidly Recover from Injuries and Stay Injury-free For Life”
Discover the Secrets to Fixing Muscle Imbalances Without Ever Leaving the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Here are a few more benefits of Muscle Imbalances Revealed:
- You can watch the webinar on your own computer, iPad or iPod
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You don’t have to take time off work and spend money to attend a course or conference
- You can download the webinar to your iPod or iPad and watch it while waiting for a client
- You can watch the webinar when it is convenient and best for you
- You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of your home
- You can download an MP3 of the webinar and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- You can view the webinar on a PC or Mac
- You can earn continuing education credits from 10 different associations by watching the webinar
- No time is wasted driving or flying to courses or conferences
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic or fitness team
- No expensive and overpriced course or conference fees
- Unlimited access to all of the video
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Commandments of Lacrosse
Author: David Gardner
Lacrosse players everywhere are following the Commandments of Lacrosse!
This ebook by a 30+ year lacrosse veteran hits on all the key points from both the mental aspects of the game of Lacrosse to the physical skills needed to become a better player and teammate.
Within a short time, your whole mindset will change about how you approach the game of Lacrosse. This is going to help bring your game to the next level and make you the teammate, player or coach everyone looks up to.
50 quick and easy to read and implement rules are inside this ebook that focus not only on the physical aspects of the game but also the mental aspects.
Not only do you score some killer tips and strategies that you can come back to every year with the easy to read ebook, but he is also giving you instant access to the Commandments of Lacrosse with a downloadable copy for your Ipad or computer.
Author Dave Gardner has shared his knowledge of the game and his short video explains how it can benefit your game too!
Title: The Complete Guide To Core Training For Athletes
Author: Jerry Shreck
Discover the SECRET Methods most College Strength Coaches don’t share to develop Superior Athletes
This is exactly what I am giving you:
110 Selected Exercises
- Weighted-Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettle Bells, Plates: These exercises involve a weighted implement and can be easily included before, during, or after a weight training session in the weight room.
- Body Weight: Exercises that can be done anywhere and require no equipment. These are great for after conditioning sessions out on the field, court, pool deck, or track.
- Stability Ball: These will require a stability/physio-ball. These exercises are not just about stabilization but also concentric and eccentric properties.
- Bosu Trainer: These will require the use of a Bosu Trainer. These have become very popular lately and it is because they can produce great results in the area of kinesthetic awareness (knowing where your body is in space).
- Medicine Ball: These movements will require a medicine ball or weighted D-Ball. These are great for power and strength development.
- Cable Machine: A cable machine is the preferred tool for these listed exercises but if you are clever; the majority of these could be done with bands if a cable machine is not available.
- Glute/Ham Developer: These are some of the most advanced exercises in this manual and are not for beginners or novice lifters.
- 45 Degree Back Extension: All of these
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Power to Pedal
Author: Robin Robertson
BROKEN DOWN ATHLETE DISCOVERS HOW TO USE CYCLING TO INCREASE FITNESS, STRENGTH, AND STAMINA WITHOUT DESTROYING YOUR BODY AND YOUR JOINTS IN THE PROCESS.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
- Do you miss the feeling of euphoria of physical accomplishment – or maybe want to find out what it is all about?
- Are you bummed that you can’t compete (or push yourself) at the level that you used to? …Because too many things hurt or you are too out of shape?
- Are you searching for something to make you feel more vibrant, stronger, and give you more energy…..
- Maybe you haven’t ridden your bike since you were a kid and are worried about joining a spinning® class because it just looks too intense (don’t worry, I’ll show you how to do it, at your own level).
- Or you are just tired and discouraged by always working hard but not seeing improvement or real results?
- Have you had an adventure thinking that you could easily ride 10, 20, or even 30 miles and found that you were in a world of hurt and seriously wishing that you could hop a ride with the next truck that drove by?
- Or was it that the last time you were on a bike you were working hard but found your knees, your back, your hiney were screaming at you by the time you finished. There was nothing fun about that…(and I will show you how to avoid all of those problems)
- Maybe you already know the benefits of
Title: An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain
You can’t run. You can’t jump. You can’t squat. Even standing up from the toilet it a chore. Your knees are in shambles. And there you are, laying in bed, waiting for the physiology gnomes to tap your knee with a magical star wand and make everything “all better.” That’s your mistake. Find out why laying around like a slug while your intestines stop churning isn’t the answer to chronic knee pain (and learn about two more mistakes you’re making.).
The 3 Biggest Chronic Knee Rehab Mistakes You're Making
- You're waiting for magic gnomes to fix your knee.
- You’re focusing on the wrong muscles.
- You’re lacking emotional investment.
I consider this equation the key to fixing chronic knee pain. And since I want to see you come out on the other side of this problem, I’m going to let you in on this secret equation soon.
Here just some of the features and benefits that An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain affords:
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Grip Training for Track and Field Throwers
Author: Matt Ellis
Throw the Shot, Discus, Javelin and Hammer Farther Than Ever Before by Adding This ONE SIMPLE THING to Your Strength Training...
Learn How You Can You Add Distance To ALL YOUR THROWS, Reduce Painful Injuries, and Become an ABSOLUTE BEAST...
Here is a Handful of What You Will Learn in This DVD
- Why Open Hand training is one of the best forms of Grip Training for Athletes
- What is lower arm health and how do you attain it, train it, and maintain it?
- How you can use a penny to develop strong hands
- How to use kettlebells to develop grip strength in a way that is particularly beneficial for shot putters
- Lifting straps are for wussies, right? WRONG. We'll show you how to get a strong grip by using your dusty old lifting straps
- How you can ruin a perfectly nice walk with a pair of kettlebells and develop forearm strength at the same time
- How to turn an ordinary barbell rack pull into vicious grip strength exercise
- How by using ropes and towels you can make even light dumbbells a challenge to lift, hold, and control
- How to modify basic lifts to turn your team workouts into fierce competition
- How to reinforce the hands using simple equipment found in every gym
- How to set up circuit-style workouts for your teams to bullet proof the hands and keep training exciting for them
- Learn the optimal duration for sets, reps, and holds that Coach Matt
Title: Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball
Author: Jedd Johnson
- Do you want to drive more balls out of the park?
- Do you want to hit more line drive shots?
- Do you want tougher hands, wrists and forearms so you can play harder than ever before?
- Do you want to throw the ball with more power?
Your Secret Weapon is HERE!
This manual is the only one of its kind. Take a look at the unbelievable content it includes...
- How to Prevent Common Injuries and Conditions of the Lower Arm Associated with Baseball
- Why Grip and Forearm Strength is Important for Baseball
- How the Lower Arms Work to Produce Strength in Conjunction with the Rest of Your Body
- Over 60 pages dedicated to ways you can prevent injuries and rehabilitate the ones you already have in your lower arms
- Over 200 pages of Grip Strength Exercises that are extremely easy to add into your current strength training program
- 9 Necessary Recovery and Prevention Methods you need to be doing now
- 19 Recuperative Services that will help your Baseball performance
- 15 Indispensable Tools you can buy or build to prevent injuries from ever happening
- 20 Sample Grip Strength Workouts already set up for you, that include warm-ups, primary and secondary movements, as well as preventive tactics to make your hands and arms BULLETPROOF
- 7 Conventional Pieces of strength training equipment you already have at the gym that you can use to build your
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: Concussions Caused by Soccer
Author: Peter Granders
5 Facts About Soccer Concussions
- Most concussions can be prevented.
- Concussions are the most dangerous youth injury in soccer – even more so with girls!
- There are 4 distinct categories of signs to recognize a concussion.
- Headgear and other devices designed to cushion the hit may not be as effective as you may think.
- Many long-term effects of soccer concussions are easily treatable if recognized.
Concussions can have very serious side effects. Do you know them all? They can affect learning, long-term memory, coordination, cause nausea, vomiting, sleep problems, and even loss of consciousness!
This is the most complete guide ever written on the subject of soccer related concussions.
I’ve partnered up with a renowned medical expert (and consulted with athletic trainers, coaches and parents)to put together this extensive book on how to treat, diagnose, and prevent soccer related concussions.
In “Concussions Caused by Soccer” you’ll learn…
- The leading causes of concussions today, and how to avoid them
- The most common symptoms of a concussion and how to recognize them immediately
- A full explanation of concussions that anyone can understand
- The best concussion recovery methods and ones you should avoid
- Proven methods for preventing over-use injuries
- Post Concussion syndrome- what is
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc