Title: Amazing Abs of Shaolin
Author: Chris Braibant
21 days to amazing abs ?
"Discover how this unique method can help you get your dream abs - - fast !"
This never seen before way of training will bring YOU resultsbeyond your expectations !
Where it comes from :
Hundreds of years ago, martial artists had to fight to defend their life. They were practicing lethal techniques of kung fu (Wushu) to insure they could be ready for the fight.
Would you imagine they had poor abs? Surely not!
They probably had the best trained and built abdominal area you could picture.
Combined with exercises specifically developed to work the most fibers of your abdominal area, mastering of your inner Ch'i will lead to an increase of strength, power and stamina, at almost each and every training session!
It's easy and very effective. Every one can benefit from it and you feel the results from the very first time you try it !
Do not miss this opportunity to :
- Discover these powerful and best kept secrets known only by few gifted athletes.
- Have a STRONG and LEAN
Title: Secrets of Skateboarding
"Underground Skater Reveals his Secrets to Learning Almost Every Single Skateboarding Trick- In 8 Weeks or Less"
Now you can legally steal his undisclosed master guide and quickly unlock every single trick that once seemed difficult- even if you have never stepped on a skateboard before!
Here Is a Tiny Fraction of What You'll Discover...
- Where to keep your balance and how to avoid falling out of the rough Smith Grind
- The secret to coordinating the spin and flip perfectly for the Varial Flip so it flips smoother and higher
- The importance of foot positioning for the flawless Frontside Flip and how a simple adjustment can help you unlock them in a brief amount of time
- The most important step in landing Heelflips... this is something that 99% of beginners mess up
- A sure-fire and safe way to learn the Board Slide safetly
- The single most important key to landing clean 360 Flips... once you realize this and put it into practice, 360 Flips will be a piece of cake
- The secret to landing the king of all flatland tricks, the Hardflip... discover how to flip and spin your board smoothly and how to practice these safely
- A simple, yet extremely effective practice technique for "sticking" and
Title: DeeeFense Wins Basketball Championships
DISCOVER THE DRILLS AND TECHNIQUES THAT WILL DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE YOUR TEAM DEFENSE AND HELP YOU BUILD A COMPLETE DEFENSIVE SYSTEM.
Look what you will learn from this amazing ebook:
- How you can easily build a defense that will be the most dreaded defense in your league.
- Techniques for various trapping defenses that will cause lack of offensive poise and ball-handling errors by your opponent.
- Rules for effective transition defense that will stop your fast-breaking opponent.
- How to teach defensive positions to pressure and influence the ball handler.
- Numerous drills that will instantly improve your players defensive skills.
- Learn how to quickly change defenses to meet any special offensive formation.
- How to make it difficult for ball reversal from one side of the court to the other.
- How to deny inside scoring and instantly take away an offensive strength of your opponent.
- Learn multiple defenses that will cause offensive hesitation by your opponent that results in tentative offensive play.
- Learn defensive methods that will work successfully against any offense.
- How to improve your team offense by capitalizing on their turnovers.
- Escort, and the rule of Close the Gate.
- Commonly used defensive terminology PLUS new defensive technology only used by the author which facilitates
Title: Real Ninja
The search for the truth about NINJAS and their real history ends here. The Real Ninja ebook has detailed historical accuracy rarely found anywhere else!
- Explore the multiple ninja disguises and how they were used.
- See how the information ninjas gathered changed Japan's history forever!
- Learn REAL ninja secrets and the various techniques they used to assassinate a target.
- Read about the 6 ninja weapons that every ninja made sure they had with them before leaving home!
- Find out true facts on how ninjas really did their espionage.
- Get educated about the specifics of ninja swords (called "shinobi katana") and why they were so different from Samurai Swords!
Title: The Beginners' Guide to Tai Chi
Are You Ready to Start Getting Rid of That Stress of Yours? The Beginners' Guide to Tai Chi is What You've Been Waiting For!
Take a look at just SOME of what you'll find within The Beginner's Guide to Tai Chi:
- Tai Chi is often compared to aerobic and Yoga exercises - but has less negative side effects and more benefits!
- Tai Chi Basics - everything you need to know to get started practicing Tai Chi right away - and get started reaping its amazing benefits right away, too!
- The advanced weapons training techniques - Tai Chi for self-defence often uses weaponry - find out what weapons you will need when you reach this stage!
- Tai Chi is a martial art - learn to defend yourself and get healthy at the same time!
- A detailed listing of what equipment you'll need - get started off on the right foot by finding out what gear you'll need , whether you are just starting out or ready to move on to master!
- How often you should practice Tai Chi and for how long - you want to maximize the benefits without overdoing it, and I'll tell you how!
- It sharpens concentration - imagine feeling more alert while on the job and at home!
- The different styles of Tai Chi - there are many that have evolved over the years and you'll want to know about them all!
- What other exercises go best with Tai Chi - don't risk hurting yourself by adding an
Title: Get Fit, Ride Fast
Author: Mike Stephens
Who Else Wants To Start Their Next Race With More Strength, Speed, Stamina, Endurance & Agility? More Importantly Who Wants To Finish It With A Personal Best Time, A Great Result And Masses Of Confidence?
This is your unique opportunity to discover how to strengthen your racing muscles and get your body systems firing on all cylinders. A fitter rider is a better rider - become a better rider
You may ride the best equipment money can buy, you may have incredible raw talent as well as "balls of steel" but still THIS IS OFTEN NOT ENOUGH..... You need another edge!
Picture the scene. You arrive at your weekend moto full of confidence with great expectations. Practice was great, your bike is prepped and ready, your kit is sorted and you've got a great grid slot - but 20 minutes later your back in the paddock covered in dirt and dust, sweating like a pig with nothing to show for all your efforts. Worse still your buddy hit the hole shot and claimed yet another race victory. Sounds all too familiar, right?
- Do you slow to a crawl in the final laps
- Are you scrubbing your speed when your rivals are not
- Do you constantly miss the racing line
- Are you always getting stuck in the ruts and mud
- Are you sick of missing out on those podium places?
- Are you tired of falling in the
Title: Off The Floor: A Manual For Deadlift Domination
Author: David Dellanave
Discover How A Skinny Computer Nerd From Minnesota Uncovered A Little-Known Secret That Skyrocketed His Deadlift From 245 Pounds to Over 600 Pounds – While Forcing His Body To Pack Slabs Of Rock-Hard Muscle Onto His Shoulders, Traps, Back, And Arms...
Manual with almost a hundred pages of content that readers have called "the most they've learned about the deadlift in one sitting" and "flew threw it in one sitting because it flowed so well." Be warned though, you're going to want to immediately go to the gym or garage and train when you start reading.
Here are some of the secrets revealed in the program:
- What type of deadlift will widen your back, blow up your traps, and give you erectors like tree trunks.
- How the common mantra of "core training" is costing you pounds and risking your back health.
- Not doing these lesser-known variations is easily costing you 25 to 50 pounds on your best deadlift.
- Deadlifting for high volumes – the piece you’re missing.
- The truth about lifting straps – and it’s probably not what you expect it to be.
- The one cheap thing you should add to your gym bag to nearly instantly give you jacked forearms.
- The weird-looking deadlift that might be exactly what you need to unlock greater strength.
- The deadlift variation you least expect is the one most likely to help your back pain.
- The key to perfect form that
Title: MMA QuickStart
Author: Jeff Joslin
The MMA QuickStart program is a one-of-a-kind program put together for people looking to get into mixed martial arts training.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts and progression - Use this method and you're guaranteed to keep on track, retain the stuff your learning, push past your personal limits, and develop tremendous mixed martial arts skill.
- When to perform every session - No guesswork involved, you'll know exactly when to work on punching, do ground work movements, practice takedown entries, stretch, or push hard through a conditioning exercise.
- How to train without being too tired or sore - If your program causes too much fatigue or soreness, your training will suffer. This program is designed so that you will be challenged in different ways all the time which will keep you from overtraining.
- How to master the jump rope - Learn, practice and perfect my 18 favourite jump rope movements and tricks. You'll be warming up like a pro in no time! Watch your footwork and conditioning improve quickly while you melt away extra body fat by doing an exercise that is a must for all mixed martial artists.
- How to excel at shadow fighting - Watch your co-ordination, balance and speed improve drastically as you learn to move like a pro-fighter in this very important aspect of MMA training. My follow along "Shadow Fighting with Jeff" mp3 files will make it feel like
Title: Optimizing Movement: The Key to Unlocking Incredible Performance and Durability!
Discover the KEY to unlocking incredible performance and durability!
Optimizing Movement: Creating a Foundational Platform for Peak Performance
- How 4 paradigms of regional interdependence influence performance and durability
- Common postural and functional asymmetries and how they affect movement
- The three essential pillars of successful training and performance
- An inside look into the subthreshold injuries that all trainers and coaches need to be aware of
Integrating Assessments into Performance Training Programs
- The corrective hierarchy to maximize optimal mobility and stability
- A 5-step process for integrating assessments into your training programs
- Shocking testing results from 41 elite level hockey players
- Videos of the exact assessments we use to identify structural and functional limitations in our athletes
Managing Movement: Corrective Exercise and Program Adaptations
- Systemizing the corrective exercise process
- 3 effective corrective strategies to address individual athlete needs, even in group or team settings
- 4 key movement considerations and effective coaching cues for each that will guarantee you’re performing almost every exercise properly
- Program and exercise adaptations for individuals with unique structural or injury
Title: Building the Complete Soccer Athlete
Author: Josh Hewett
The Complete System for soccer players and coaches who want to improve their game.
Stop Wasting Your Time With a Soccer Training Program That Doesn't Get Results!
- Do you feel like something is missing from your current soccer training program?
- Are you training hard, but still not getting noticed by scouts and coaches?
If you are a coach, parent, or soccer player who is looking for ways to improve performance on the field, it can be frustrating to invest time and energy (and money!) in out-dated soccer training programs that don't deliver results.
Learn How to Improve Your Speed, Power, Strength, Agility, Endurance, Technical Ability, Creativity, Mental Conditioning, and Diet...
Here's Just a Taste of What You'll Find in Our DVD:
2.5 hours jam-packed with valuable soccer fitness and conditioning training information!
- An intense strength training routine that will build full body functional strength and increase your resistance to injury.
- Revealed: The most effective way to warm up prior to training or competition, to fire up your muscles for better performance!
- Training for speed and power development: you will become an explosive threat to your opposition!
- The best way to train for endurance: build stamina without burning yourself out.
- Agility drills: prepare your body for rapid multi-directional movement, and
Ebook Type: Video
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc