Secrets of Chinese Cooking Ebook
Title: Secrets of Chinese Cooking
Stop struggling trying to cook Chinese meals the hard way.......
"They all laughed when I said I could cook a traditional chinese meal.......but when they sat down to eat the compliments rolled in!"
The 'art' of chinese cooking is described in detail from page 6 onwards in the ebook along with methods of cooking and the modern equivalents you can use.
In fact you can even impress your friends and family reciting traditional Chinese terms used in the cooking!
In Flavoring, you'll discover.........
- When to use them
- What are the best flavorings to use
- Did you know that Garlic and Ginger have mystical properties in Chinese cooking according to ancient writings.....
- How to include them in your meals. Get this wrong and you could end up with a bland tasting dish
A good Chef will not be satisfied to produce dishes which tickle only the palate, they should gladden the eyes and their names should please the ears as well!!
The 'Secrets of Chinese Cooking will show you....
- Understand the Chinese 12 rules of 'Table Etiquett' that was translated from the Chinese classic 'Book of Etiquette' originally written over 3000 years ago!
- How to lay your table in a traditional Chinese setting depending on the number of guests
- The correct way to hold your chop sticks
- The correct way to hold your rice bowl
- How your meals are to be served to your table in the traditional manner and when to move onto the next course
Over 75 Simple To Follow and Easy To Prepare Recipes
Although from the early part of the last centuary this ebook makes it easy for you to prepare exciting dishes.
As well as over 75 separate recipes, some of which are listed on the left, you'll also find details on:
- When to add a chinese onion for a full flavor
- How to cook bamboo shoots
- How to cook Red Shaws for Sweet and Sour Pork
- When to use Ginger for best results
- How to boil mushrooms to perfection
Page 46 lists the ingredients and condiments to improve your cooking including: -
- Plan menus suited to every time constraint, budget and occasion
- How to use special Chinese cooking techniques such as steaming and stir frying
- When to substitute hard to find ingredients with alternatives found in modern day supermarkets AND still get the best results
- How to create unique seasonings and sauces
|Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cooking|
|SECRETS OF THE BIG DOGS!...|
|17 Top Secrets to Set Your Site on Fire|
Author: Teresa King
|The REAL Money Secrets|
Author: Angela Treat Lyon
|97 Marketing Secrets To Make More Money|
Author: Sandy Barris
|Veterinary Secrets Revealed with Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM|
Author: Dr. Andrew Jones, DVM
|Insider Secrets - Finding Affluent Clients Online|
Author: Rob Cross
|Secrets To Fitness At Any Age|
Author: Bill Pearl
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (6)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc