Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease Ebook
Title: Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease
Author: Robert Rodgers PhD
What does Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease Reveal?
- The diet connection - People who are meticulous about their diet eat live foods. Their body becomes stronger and their immune system is enhanced because they eat food their bodies love to digest.
- The Power Connection - People who recover Parkinsons take responsibility for identifying options that help to reverse their symptoms. They take action to balance their hormones. They get better.
- The toxin connection - There is no question about it. Toxins cause the symptoms of Parkinson's. Eliminate toxins.
- The exercise connection - People who exercise feel better. We don't need any more studies to "prove" excercise provides ongoing relief Parkinson's symptoms.
- The trauma connection - Trauma has a profound impact on Parkinson's symptoms. Release the trauma. Find relief from symptoms.
- The family connection - Some people with Parkinsons take on a dynamic in their family that began at a time far away and long ago. Identify the dynamic and the engine that drives the illness is sent to the salvage yard.
- The Trauma-Toxin connection - Have you done all the detox programs prescribed by your doctor but still see no relief in symptoms? A traumatized body retain toxins no matter how many detoxes you do.
- The thought form connection - When we think negative thoughts, we manifest negative outcomes. Hold positive thoughts.
- The Creativity Connection - Symptoms of Parkinsons slow most people down. Know what that means? Their creativity sores. They slow down enough to find their passion and true purpose.
Many people believe that symptoms of Parkinsons are caused by a deficiency of dopamine. Western medicine is well equipped to give bodies mega doses of dopamine, but the symptoms usually persist over the long term.
Ebook Type: PDF
|The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease|
Author: Thomas Bull
Category: Children, Parenting
|Primal Tightwad: Maximizing Your Health on a Minimal Budget|
Author: Carolyn Rush
|303 Model Railroading Answers|
|Primary Care - Oral Health Action Pack|
Author: Robert Nara
|The Guide to Handheld and Palmtop Computing Resources for Health Care Professionals|
|Better Health Today|
Category: Health, Self Help
|21 Days To Healthy Eating|
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Category: Health, Weight Loss
|Natural Cancer Remedies that Work|
Author: Morton Walker
Category: Health, Medicine, Remedies
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (6)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc