Title: Take Better Digital Photos
Author: Tony Page
Interested in Digital Photography? But not getting the results you hoped for?
"You can take better digital photos today. Just grab my photographic toolbox of creative tools and techniques and start shooting!"
You'll learn about:
How to use Design Elements - the basic building blocks of design:
- Shapes: If some shape or pattern strikes us as interesting or noteworthy, the odds are that it will make a good photograph.
- Texture: Add texture and you add depth to your photography.
- Lines: Vertical, horizontal or diagonal, curved or straight, visible or implied...our eyes tend to follow lines
- Perspective: In an image, size is relative and depends upon your viewpoint in relation to your subject.
- Light: A subject of no intrinsic interest can be transformed into a fascinating image by the magic of creative lighting
How to use Design Concepts - ideas that provide a framework on which to build your image:
- Pattern: Things not worth a photo by themselves frequently can become interesting when repeated to create a pattern.
- Simplicity: Cut the clutter
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Author: Laura Fechete
How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy
Are You Frustrated With This 9 Questions?
- What light should you use?
- What is the most important thing to know in digital photography?
- How to use exposure?
- What is shutter speed?
- What megapixels are and how do they impact resolution for viewing and printing?
- What is aperture?
- What is depth of field?
- How do you know if a picture looks good or not?
- What is focus and how to control it?
Are you tired to:
- not know how to frame a scene in order to obtain a good photo
- not know when to zoom in and when to zoom out
- not know the art of photography
- not know what to shoot, when to shoot and how to shoot it
- not know when and how to edit a photo
- not know how to obtain a black and white photo
- download your photos from the camera and see that they all look blurry and are not well framed
- not know how to use exposure, shutter speed, aperture
- not know which light is the best
- not know what camera settings you should make
HERE is your chance! I can teach you NOW how to shoot photos like a pro. Everybody starts from... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Photography Posing Secrets
Here's Your Chance To Build On Your Knowledge From Volume One And Discover The Fast, Easy, Reliable Ways To Start Improving Your Ability, Prestige, Even Your Income By Creating The Most Insightful And Effective Portraits You Have Ever Produced
Discover How to Grow Your Reputation As a Photographer.
If you already photograph models as a professional, this resource can give you the skills to grow your business and leave your competitors standing. Better portraits can only increase your customer satisfaction, your reputation and ultimately your income.
In Photography Posing Secrets Volume 2 you will discover:
- How to use twisting to change body proportions and flatter your models.
- The 4 levels of tension a model can show.
- How to vary 2 key angles and 3 key lines to produce better sitting and kneeling poses.
- How you can pose the body so it speaks of the character within.
- The easy 5 point countdown that will help you arrange variations of any pose anywhere.
- The step-by-step process to continually get great ideas for poses.
- The standing position variable that is often forgotten by other photographers.
- The 3 camera views that emphasize or underplay a pose.
Make the most of the progress you have made... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Trick Photography & Special Effects
Author: Evan Sharboneau
To anybody wanting to take better photographs today:
Now YOU Can Create Mind-Blowing Artistic Images With Top Secret Photography Tutorials With Step-By-Step Instructions!
If you've ever wanted to:
- Finally know how to create "light painting" images that are simply out of this world…
- Take breathtaking special effects shots with just your regular camera…
- Improve your "regular" photography skills and take better photos immediately…
Then you need to keep reading because everything's going to be revealed on this page…
Trick Photography & Special Effects - Your complete instructional guide on taking breathtaking special effects shots and cool images your friends won't believe…
It comes with 295 pages of instruction, 9 hours of how-to video tutorials, and contains over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists.
In Trick Photography and Special Effects, you're going to be shown my hardcore, best kept secrets for taking spectacular photos that have to be seen to be believed.
… things like:
- How to use laser pens, flashlights, and other household items to get spectacular visual effects
- How to use stunning photography tricks that other people simply won't even understand - they'll think you've spent hours with Photoshop, but in reality
Title: Photography Masterclass
Author: Evan Sharboneau
“Now You Can Master Any DSLR Camera And Take Gorgeous, Attention-Grabbing Photos By Following Step-By-Step Video Tutorials!”
Photography Masterclass is a set of 29 videos totaling 11 hours 26 minutes of in-depth training that will show you how to get the most out of any DSLR camera.
Just Imagine Being Able To…
- Properly hold a DSLR and stop looking like a complete idiot out in the field
- Choose the right DSLR on a budget and still get all the desired features
- Stop taking boring photos that nobody cares about and start taking creative, memorable photos worth sharing and selling
- Avoid the 6 common beginner mistakes of COMPOSITION and easily create brilliant images instead
- GET CRISP, CLEAR SHOTS when photographing anything, including people, objects, skies and landscapes
- Finally grasp a complete understanding of Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO for total control over MOTION and DEPTH OF FIELD
- Understand Exposure and Metering so pictures won’t be too bright or too dark, but “just right”
- Learn the “secret” time of day when most professional photos are shot
- Properly select camera WHITE-BALANCE and stop worrying about photos coming out too orange or having incorrect, ugly colors
- Take JAW-DROPPING panoramic shots
- Select the BEST LENSES to create appropriate, proportional, non-distorted, aesthetically
Title: Phone Photography Tricks
"Astonishingly Simple Secrets Discovered By Renegade Photographer Transforms Your Smartphone Into A High-Quality DSLR And Captures Jaw-Dropping Gorgeous Photos That Blow Away Your Friends – Guaranteed!"
Just Use These Proven Techniques To Instantly Become A "Mini Celebrity" On Your Favorite Photo Sharing Websites… Without Ever Using Photoshop!
Here’s exactly what’s you’ll discover inside Phone Photography Tricks…
- How to use special focus techniques to create photographs with a subtle "meaning"…Screw this up and you can kiss any emotional impact in your photos goodbye!
- Essential smartphone camera features that can instantly enhance your picture quality by 100%. (Even the most savvy smartphone addicts don’t know about these…)
- The secret "depth of focus" technique… just use this to always get crisp, focused pictures – even if your subject is in motion or you have shaky hands!
- The sneaky science behind recreating "happy accidents" so you can capture once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities… over and over again!
- How to split someone in half… If you ever want to freak out your friends
- The "cardinal sins" of lighting that sentence you to taking lousy photos forever…
- The biggest advantages smartphones have over DSLRs… this makes professional photographers jealous!
- What is the stupidly
Title: How to Start a Photography Business
...Released at last – all you need to know to start your successful photography business!
Want to make big money with your camera?
Here is a way to get your own photography business running in 30 days or less
You’re about to discover…
- How to find customers quickly
- Everything you need to know to set up your business
- Three things that make customers come back time and again
Unlike other products and books I have bought and read before, my system actually provides easy to understand instructions, and a step by step plan, to create and operate a successful and profitable photography business, starting out by working from your own home.
I have identified the things other books don’t tell you about how to get started and drive business and money to your doorstep and phone.
So what are the benefits of using my system? :
- Helps you build a plan for your business
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions
- You will find out how to pick your specialist niches
- Shows you how to attract customers – and keep them
- Simple steps to do marketing that works
- Tells you how to set up support systems that work
- Find out all the equipment you need to set up as a professional photographer
I am going to help you break through the barriers, and give you the tools to... Click here to read the full description!
Title: 15 Easy & Powerfull Tutorials About Photography
Author: Laura Fechete
55 pages packed with goodies...
- How to Shoot Particular Objects in Macro Mode
- 5 Tips for Shooting Great Photos of Cats and Dogs
- 10 Tips On How To Take Killer Shots In The Winter
- How to Photograph Castles, Palaces and Holy Places
- How to Photograph Within a Car
- How To Photograph Into The Mines
- How to Photograph a Circus Show
- How to Capture Urban Patterns in Photography
- How to Shoot Great Pictures of Caves
- How to Photograph Christmas Decorations
- 10 Easy Tips On How To Shoot Beautiful Autumn Pictures
- How to Photograph Urban Skyline
- How To Capture Life At The Country Side
- How To Deal With Symbols In Photography
- 6 Sure-Fire Tips for Great Weather Snapshots that Work
Bonus to the "How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy"
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Preserving Documents & Photos
Say you've just uncovered a treasure trove of new photos or some old paperwork that is the perfect complement to your research...
But how to preserve it so that they are not further degraded with the passage of time? And what should you do to preserve your own documents so that do not age in the future?
This Bonus Guide teaches you how to:
- Preserving current documentation - understand what you'll need to make your records accessible to your loved ones for years to come
- Supplies for document preservation - know exactly what you'll need before you start working with older documents and photos
- Care for old documents - find out how to handle these documents properly to ensure that they last
- Care for old photographs - learn the proper way to store and document old photos so that they last for years to come
- ... and much more!
Bonus to the "My Ancestry Guide - The Complete Guide to Uncovering Your Ancestry"
Title: The Ultimate Guide for Buying Your First Digital SLR
Author: Beno Ibrahim
The Ultimate Guide for buying your First Digital SLR camera is all what you need for take the right decision and investment, because it contain simple information about DSLR cameras and their photographic lenses.
The problem begin when a photographer decide to upgrade from point and shoot camera to a DSLR one, so he/she go to marketplace and found very wide types and brands and models of digital SLR cameras, so because their prices are high, he/she begin ask which DSLR camera is best for him/her, for that purpose i write this ebook, just for help such people to purchase the right Digital SLR camera and have a happy photography adventure.
so if you ask any question from this list:
- Nikon D3XXX or D5XXX or D7XXX series?
- Nikon cameras Or canon or which brand ?
- What is DSLR technoloy and which DSLR camera i need to begin with?
- what is the best entry level DSLR camera ?
- what is the best Full frame camera?
- what is the best DSLR camere for beginner photographer?
This Ebook is made for you because it contain all answers you look for, also it talk about basic information that anyone need to know before chosing his/her first DSLR camera, as types of sensores, meaning of megapixels, differents Brands, type of lenses, accessories that every photographer need to have and much... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (6)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
8 Photography ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $69.75)
just for $14.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc