Pass your Driving Test Ebook
Title: Pass your Driving Test
Author: Nadav Snir
Introducing... "Pass Your Driving Test"
Pass Your Driving Test is the culmination of everything I learned about passing your driving test first time. It covers absolutely everything you need to know, and nothing extra (I don't want to waste your time giving your boring junk you don't need to know).
- What to do on the day of the test, and during the test itself to give yourself the best chance of passing, including a list of things you should absolutely NOT do. These quick and simple rules are easy to follow and can make a HUGE difference to your results.
- Exactly when your test ends - I've heard some horror stories about people who thought their test was over before it actually was. They failed because they didn't know they were still being tested!
- Exactly WHY mirrors are so important, and how you should use them during maneuvers like changing lanes to demonstrate to your examiner that you are a safe driver.
- The specific criteria examiners are looking for. If you give your examiner what he (or she) wants, you'll get what you want: a license!
- A set of practical test exercises to practice with your instructor to prepare you for your big day.
- Find out what to do in special conditions like poor visibility, poor weather or on dangerous roads. Many learners don't experience these conditions during their lessons, so you'll be prepared for anything in your test!
- Why it's vital that you pay attention to the type of road you're driving on, and how it might affect your test. If you don't know what to expect, you might get a nasty surprise and fail!
- The different types of intersection you might come across in your exam, and how to smoothly and calmly handle them all without hesitation, step by step. Be prepared for these and they won't trip you up or slow you down.
- The one single ultra important thing you should do on the day before your test. So many people skip this and fail because of it. Don't make the same mistake!
- Dozens of "Hot Exam Tips" spread throughout the ebook, highlighting vital nuggets of information for your exam. These are worth their weight in gold!
- How to handle roundabouts, traffic lights and road crossings with ease. There are a few "idiot proof" rules when it comes to these road elements, and once you know them you'll wonder why you ever found them difficult at all!
- Pre-test preparation tips. These helped me pass my test first time, and they'll help you too.
- How to control your speed effectively and easily, and 3 speed control skills that will make you look like a professional chauffeur.
- All the various circumstances you might encounter when turning left or right, and exactly how you should approach each one. There are a few subtle differences which can immediately fail your test if you're not aware of them.
- The 10 basic elements inside a car which you must be familiar with in order to pass your test. It's so easy to slip up on one of these simple things and BAM! You've failed.
- How to park safely and quickly in the smallest of spaces. Plus, how to choose which of the 4 types of parking for the situation you're in, and execute even the most complex parking maneuver without faults.
Ebook Type: PDF
|Pass The Beep Test|
Author: Brent Clayton
Category: Fitness, Jobs
|Youth: Its Education, Regimen, and Hygiene|
Category: Children, Parenting
|AutoResponder Secret Courses|
Author: Teresa King, Patty Baldwin
|Making Money With Auto Responders|
Author: David Zohar
|Definitive Guide To GPS Auto Tracker|
|Road Rage: Own the Road with Defensive Driving|
|Auto Sound System Basics|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc