Job Interview Answers That Will Get You Hired! Ebook
Title: Job Interview Answers That Will Get You Hired!
Author: Bob Firestone
JOB INTERVIEW coming up? ...
Do you want to come off as "poised" and professional?
Read these Sample Answers, in less than 7 minutes you will learn how to:
- Use professional words and phrases that will impress them.
- Tell them what they want to hear - so you GET HIR
- Position yourself as the BEST candidate for the job.
- Be more likeable & more confident. Easily calm nerves or fear.
- "Package & Spin" your work experience so it is a perfect fit for the job.
Are You Prepared For Tricky Behavioral Interview Questions Like These??
- Why should we hire YOU? What can you do for us that someone else can not?
- Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What was your role in your department's most recent success?
- What motivates you to go the extra mile on a project or job?
- What is the most creative thing you have ever done?
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- What does it mean to be successful? According to your definition, how successful have you been so far?
- What do you really want to do in life? What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone's opinion.
- How much $$$ do you expect if we offer this position to you?
- Have you ever had problems with a supervisor or a coworker? Describe the situation for me.
- Have you ever been fired or forced to resign?
- Give me an example of an important goal you had to set and tell me about your progress in reaching that goal. What steps did you take?
- Give me an example of a time when you tried to accomplish something and failed. Were you discouraged by this? What did you do about it?
- Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it.
- Exactly why do you want to work here?
- Describe some times when you were not very satisfied with your own performance. What did you do about it?
- Describe a situation where you messed up, or your results were not up to your supervisor's expectations. What action did you take?
- Describe a situation where you found yourself dealing with someone who didn't like you. What did you do?
- Can you tell me about an important written document you were required to complete?
- Can you explain this gap in your employment history?
|Online Data Entry Jobs|
Author: Jay Harris
Category: Business, Jobs
|A Better Job Interview - Questions and Techniques|
Author: Damen Choy
|Ace The Firefighter Interview|
Author: Roger Aimes
|Jobs for 13 year olds: 51 Unique Ways to Make Money|
|50 E-zine Publishers Interviewed|
Author: Dirk Dupon
|Hypnotic Marketing Interviews|
Author: Joe Vitale
|Your Basic Guide to Acing ANY Job Interview!|
|10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid At The Job Interview|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc