Impressive Resumes And Cover Letters Ebook
Title: Impressive Resumes And Cover Letters
How to win your dream job and triumph over the competition...
The Best Resume You've Ever Written Or Your Money Back!
Give Me 10 Minutes And I'll Have You Writing Resumes No Employer Can Resist!
Who else wants to force their resume to rise to the top of the stack?
Sometimes the only seperating you from a great job and unemployment - is a great resume. But the rules on how to write a resume that grabs the attention of an employer are always changing.
Chances are, if you learned how to write a resume back in high school. Your techniques are outdated.
It's a question of who wants it more. And if you need that job like a chocoholic needs a Hershey's bar. You better take the time to learn...
How To Write Impressive Resumes And Cover Letters!
Are you looking for a job? Do you want to make certain that you have every possible advantage going for you?
One of the most important parts of the hiring process is the resume. (How many jobs do you know of that do not require one?) And it's important you put your best foot forward with a great resume.
A resume that sells yourself to the company. In a way that any employer would be crazy not to hire you.
See How Easily You Can Prove You're The Right Person For The Job!
You can separate yourself from the pack with a great resume. While others don't give this step much thought, and they ignore the new rules that have evolved over the years...
...you won't! And you'll present yourself as the capable candidate for the job. Your resume will shoot straight to the top of the stack.
Because the truth is... a great resume can catch an employer's attention and tell them you're his guy or gal.
In my 41 page report, I'll show you exactly what you need to do to ensure your future boss doesn't forget your resume. It comes in a downloadable file you can be reading in just minutes from now.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- The number one rule for resumes that USED to be true. See which old technique has been thrown in the trash bin. You'll want to make sure you stop using this one before you turn in your next resume
- 6 items that must appear in every resume you write. (Don't forget even one!)
- How a resume can show loud and clear your credentials. And in a way that shows you have what it takes to be a complete success in your new position.
- How successful job-seekers brainstorm before they write one word of their resume. Don't forget this important step, or you'll be sorry.
- 4 things you must be sure about when turning in a resume. Know these and selling yourself will be easy.
- How to sell yourself without representing an ego larger than Donald Trump's.
- When to really let yourself shine with descriptive, complimentary words that make you stand out.
- How to write an "Objective Statement" that speaks to the employer. This will keep your resume at the top of the stack.
- 3 step game plan for writing a "knock their socks off" summary.
- 4 gems to use as skills and accomplishments that will set you apart from the rest.
- The key point you need to know when writing your skills and accomplishments. This is your chance to bore or inspire the reader.
- 3 different formats of resumes. When to use them, and why to use them. With full examples of each that visually show you how it's done. So you can't get it wrong.
- A Fort Knox gold mine of power words. Use these powerful, seductive words in your resume and the reader will be hooked.
- How to craft resumes for the Internet. It's not the same ball game anymore - here's how to easily adjust: 9 simple guidelines electronic resumes need to succeed.
- Why you shouldn't use the words, "Work History." And which words to use instead.
- What smart applicants do when listing their affiliations. And more importantly, what they leave out.
- How to organize your Education Credentials section for maximum impact.
- How to use a personal interests section for maximum benefit. Warning: Read this before you even think of adding one!
- 9 essential pieces of information that must appear in your resume.
- 6 simple steps for making your resume look sharp. Impress your future boss with crisp formatting.
- 6 components of your "Positions Held" list that will prove you have experience for the job.
- Tips for writing with style. Use these simple, everyday techniques to spice up your writing.
- How to leave "filler" out of your resume for positive results.
- 7 things that should NEVER appear in your resume.
- Why the cover letter is just as important as the resume.
- 5 sample resumes to "copy" for success.
- 2 "fill-in-the-blank" cover letter templates. Guarantee cover letter success with these secret weapons.
- 2 sample cover letters that reveal exactly how it's done.
- 11 key phrases to quickly and easily insert into your cover letter. Create a compelling cover letter with "fill-in-the-blank" ease.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Do You Make These Mistakes On Your Resumes?
Are you boring the person who's supposed to be hiring you? You don't need to be a great writer to keep his or her attention. You just need to follow a few steps that can be found on pages 24 and 25 that will turn your resume into a hypnotic sales piece.
Now you can write a resume that sells yourself like no one else is writing.
Are you following today's conventions for acceptable resumes? You'll find 5 sample resumes between 26 & 35 that guarantee you'll know how to create a cutting edge resume. One that will prove to your future employer that you have what it takes to fill your desired position.
In my guide, I tell you exactly what you should say. And exactly what you shouldn't. In 41 pages, I make sure you have all the information you need to sell yourself to the best of your ability.
If this could be the difference between getting the job. And staying home to apply at a fast food restaurant.
Ebook Type: PDF
|Online Data Entry Jobs|
Author: Jay Harris
Category: Business, Jobs
|Jobs for 13 year olds: 51 Unique Ways to Make Money|
|Start a Personalized Santa Letters for Children Business|
Category: Business, Christian Books
Category: Finance, Self Help
|KillerCover Ebook Cover|
Category: Cover design, Cover design
|High Response Sales Letters|
|eBook Cover Templates|
Author: Quentin Brown, Tom Hua
Author: Michael Kimble
Category: Business, E-Business, E-Marketing
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
39 Jobs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $345.95)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc