How To Survive Public Speaking Ebook
Title: How To Survive Public Speaking
Author: Brian Clough
The new ebook that shows you how to overcome fear and be confident every time you speak in public
Here's what's in it:
- The 3 Things You Need To Survive Public Speaking. Without these three things you can forget ever speaking with no fear. The best you'll do is minimize the fear without them. Trouble is you'll still be afraid like everyone else who visualizes the audience in the underpants, or pumps themselves up backstage.
- How To Survive While You're Speaking In Public. Although quite rare, some people suffer too much during their actual speech or presentation. There's a few simple things you need to know to fix that.
- How To Survive The Preparation. You'll learn the mistakes just about all speakers make while they're writing or preparing their presentation.
- How To Survive When Disaster Strikes. You'll love this chapter. If you experience anything as extreme as some of these stories let me know! Otherwise just use them and the key lessons behind them, to fill you with confidence about dealing with your own inevitable hiccups along the way.
- How To Move Beyond Survival. This final chapter is the most important by far. It points you in a new direction. It opens up a new possibility for you. A life completely free of all fear of speaking in public.
- How To Survive The Aftermath. Believe it or not, some people suffer just as much after their performance as before. Learn how to stay sane for the rest of your life no matter how your speech goes!
- How To Survive The Initial Terror. Here you'll find out the real reason you get scared when someone asks you to speak. You'll learn how to go from quivering mouse to quietly confident human again. You'll never be afraid of stepping up again.
- How To Survive Just before You Speak. Here's the biggie for most people. The pain of the public speaking fear often gets most acute in the few minutes just before you get up in front of your audience.
|The Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking|
Author: Dr Jeannette Kavanagh
Category: Education, Mind
|How to be a Public Speaking Superstar|
Category: Education, Self Help
|Networking & Public Speaking for Internet Marketers|
|The Complete Guide To Effective Public Speaking|
Category: How To, Manuals, Self Help
|Public Domain Domination|
Author: Omarra Byrd
Category: Affiliates, Business
|How to Thrive and Survive in Your Classroom|
|How To Survive in Prison or Jail|
Author: Peter Maxwell
Category: How To
|Darkest Days - How To Survive An EMP Attack To The Grid|
Author: Alec Deacon
Category: Nonfiction, Self Defense, Self Help
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (6)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc