How Simple Habit Leads to Complex Diseases Ebook
Title: How Simple Habit Leads to Complex Diseases
Author: James Pang
Warning! Do you know your simple everyday habit may unknowingly lead you to complex diseases? A simple habit such as eating potato chips or BBQ can be very deadly over the long term. You'll be surprised with all the facts in this report.
- What meat has to do with your temper?
- The truth of blood test report. Why you shouldn't get too happy when your blood test report shows everything is fine with you.
- The truth of antibiotic. How to take antibiotic to prevent your sickness from getting worse to incurable.
- How sore throat eventually leads to kidney failure.
- How acidic body causes all sort of bone problems and body pain.
- How a young undergraduate got nasal cancer from his favorite food.
- How a 20-year-old year girl couldn't walk due to knee arthritis caused by her favorite food.
- And a lot more surprising facts...
Bonus to the "Why Angry? Heal Your Body, Mind and Soul"
Ebook Type: PDF
|Anthurium Care Made Simple|
Author: Leslie Shigeka
|Crickets Breeding Made Simple|
Author: Christopher Johnson
|NAKED BEAUTY - Cellulite Free In 24 Days|
Category: Fitness, Weight Loss
|Simple fertility secrets|
Category: Parenting, Women
|Simons Simple Hydroponic Plans|
|The Beauty Food Bible: Feed Yourself 20 Years Younger|
Author: Tracy Patterson
Category: Beauty, Women
|Natural Sleep Made Simple|
Author: Jenelle Jordyn
Category: Health, How To
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc