Hot Profit Seminars Ebook
Title: Hot Profit Seminars
Author: Liz Tomey
"The Secrets To Planning A Money Making Seminar!"
Get the notebook paper out. Buy some binders and some dividers; pens and pencils with great erasers.
You've got a big job ahead of you. And if you plan on carrying it off as a big success while impressing your boss and/or peers, you're going to need to get down and dirty in the trenches.
Do you know what your first plan of action is? Do you have someone who is going to share all the little known, often overlooked details that you'll be held responsible for if they're not taken care of?
For someone who's never put together their own seminar, the job can seem overwhelming. And in truth, without the proper advice from an experienced voice, the job is really too much for any single man or woman.
The first step any event organizer should take when planning a seminar, is to research and find advice from someone who has done it before. Someone who can share all the nitty gritty.
Lucky for you - you can now find all the important but sometimes hard to foresee details for setting up your first conference or seminar written down in one expert course. One special tell-all course that will walk you through the process of making sure your event goes off without a hitch.
What's this course that you must get your hands on? It's called...
Hot Profit Seminars
So you've never been in charge of a seminar before? Are you nervous yet?
If you've started working on the paperwork yet, I bet you've noticed the enormous task that is ahead of you. And if when I say the word "paperwork," and you ask "what paperwork...?"
...then you've got an even bigger challenge ahead of you. Knowing all the small and often overlooked details involved with running a successful conference or seminar is near impossible.
Near impossible if you don't have experience on your side. The best way to alert yourself to the coming situations, problems, and conflicts that are bound to happen in only a short time...
...is to track down some solid information that will warn you of impending disasters before they happen. When you're the one they'll hold responsible, it's best not to hold back when getting prepared!
"You Don't Have To Be An Expert Manager To Pull Off A Successful Seminar!"
Not anyone can pull off a successful seminar. It takes a person with drive and initiative - that not everyone has.
But NO ONE can pull off a conference or seminar without some solid advice from someone who knows all the intricate details that you'll be held responsible for.
My course, "Hot Profit Seminars", is your expert sharing with you 1 on 1 all the details you need to know. Now you'll receive the heads up on situations before they arise with my thoroughly researched manual that you can download straight to your computer.
It's packed with information you'll find a way to use right away. In fact...
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- How to make a checklist to keep your seminar from becoming an unorganized mess.
- The one priceless tool you can use to plan your conference.
- How to put together a committee that will transform a big task into several easily managed areas.
- What expert managers do when they need to make sure their committee is doing the best job possible.
- How to create a mini-hierarchy inside your committee to take some of the stress off of you - the head honcho.
- 8 steps to follow when setting up your budget.
- 5 ways to keep costs down at your seminar.
- 4 ways to get local organizations to donate to your conference.
- How to handle RSVP's that don't make it in when the guests do.
- 3 factors to consider when deciding how large your conference can be.
- How to create a timeline that works and won't leave you cramming to get work done at the end. With examples!
- 9 factors to consider when planning a video conference.
- 4 keys to making your seminar work.
- 6 tips for recording a professional video conference.
- 3 things expert seminar hosts will do to increase the number of people who decide to invest.
- How to realistically figure the number of people who will attend your seminar.
- The little known secret about how far in advance you should announce your seminar.
- 4 reasons to consider charging a fee for your seminar.
- How to boost attendance with marketing partners.
- The insider's secret to using the Event Title to increase attendance.
- 17 "Quick Tips" for hosting a successful seminar.
- 10 mistakes to avoid when planning your conference or seminar.
- 16 things conference or seminar attendees expect from you.
- 25 tips, tricks, and tactics for getting the most seats filled for your conference or seminar possible.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Nobody shows up for your seminar? Maybe you didn't know that you sent your announcements WAY too early. But this course would have told you all you need to know to make sure you let the world know about your event at just the right time for the best response possible.
My expert course will help you from day 1. I'll show you how to make checklists that will keep you organized and make sure no detail is forgotten.
I'll have you creating timelines that will keep you stress free and organized, along with the rest of your conference committee. (I'll show you to set one those up too - and even how to set up an efficient hierarchy to ease the burden on you.)
A wise man learns from another's mistakes. You can discover from 60+ pages of my research, experience, and mistakes - written down in an easy to see format. Ready for you to sit down and tear through all the important information you'll need to know.Or else.
It took me countless, innumerable hours to gain the experience able to write this 60+ page expert manual. And yet you can get your hands on the pages that look within my brain and "steal" my knowledge for your eyes only - and for only $14.95.
And if you make the decision to get my expert course right now, it will ensure that your first conference or seminar will go off without a hitch.
I'm Even Going To Throw In My Secret Seminar Workbook That Will Put You On The Right Track To Having A Successful and Profitable Seminar At NO Extra Charge!
Table of Contents:
- Forming a Committee
- Getting Started
- Developing a Timeline
- Creating a Good Budget
- Choosing the Right Group Size
- Planning a Video Conference
- Planning a Seminar
- Dos and Don'ts to Planning conference/Seminar
- Beat Stress for Success
- Common Planning Mistakes
- Marketing your Seminar
- All About Seminar Food
- Profiting from your Seminar
- Seminar Planning Workbook
|Interior Decorating Business For Fun and Profit|
Category: Arts, Decorating, Home
|How to Run a Home Based Jewelry Party Business for Fun and Profit|
Author: Lorri Ely
Category: Home Business
|A Down and Dirty Guide to High Profit Web Business|
Author: Allan Wilson
|Profit Pulling eBooks|
Author: Jimmy D. Brown
|Business Plan Guide and Workbook|
|The Ultimate Small Business Tax Reduction Guide|
Author: Wayne Davies
|The Complete Business Plan Manual|
Author: Mike Elia
Category: Business, Manuals
|Writing for Profit|
Author: Jim Green
Category: For Authors, For Authors
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc