Green Products ebooks
Title: Getting Started in Hydroponics
If you've got 5 minutes a day, you can have juicy tomatoes the size of softballs... without weeding!
Discover shortcuts that will help you build a hydroponics setup quickly and easily... and cheaply.
In this comprehensive gardening e-book, you'll discover…
- 5 ways you can get started in hydroponics on a pauper's budget. You don't have to get the most complex system to get incredible results. There are 2 plans that can be built out of common materials you may already have. You can get the rest at Home Depot.
- The quickest, easiest hydroponics system to build. You can get started in hours rather than days and the system is built from common materials so you can save money.
- Which crops to grow and which to stay away from. You can grow just about anything with hydroponics, but some plants will take over, stealing light and space from smaller plants. Here you'll learn which plants are the smartest, easiest... and tastiest.
- What you must do to avoid getting eaten alive! Believe it or not, bugs can wreak havoc, even in a spare bedroom. Chapter 14 shows you the easiest methods for keeping them away from your crops.
- A Forbidden Hideaway. The last chapter in the book shows you how to create a space in your home to grow plants that nobody will know about. To the outside world you are an ordinary neighbor. But inside "the Grow Box" a different world exists that makes plants grow like crazy.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Mushroom Growing 4 You
“Discover How to Grow Delicious, Organic, Pesticide-Free Mushrooms at a Fraction of the Cost of Buying Them from Supermarkets”
Imagine you knew how to grow healthy and pesticide-free mushrooms in a way that people would swear you purchased them from organic farmers.
Mushroom Growing 4 You™ will guide you step-by-step on how to grow mushrooms at home.
Here's a small sample of what you'll discover:
- HD (High Definition) step-by-step instructional videos guiding you all the way.
- Over 155+ pages full of instructions and illustrations.
- How to create and maintain the proper environment for maximum growth.
- Different methods to increase mushroom's moisture, potency and growth.
- Grow natural, great tasting mushrooms on your very first attempt.
- The Grain Method - from the start to harvesting your mushrooms.
- Making a Still Air Glove Box with cheap parts.
- The BRF Method - from the start to harvesting your mushrooms.
- Incubation Chamber - How to build your own.
- Easy-to-use tools needed to grow mushrooms from the comforts of your home.
- Fruiting Chamber - make your own in less than an hour.
- Harvesting your mushrooms the proper way.
- All about Agar and sterilization.
And so much more!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Aquaponics for Idiots
Author: Sam Adams
The Idiot Proof Way of Building an Aquaponic System
Break-Through Organic Gardening Secret Grows You Up To 10 Times The Plants, In Half The Time, With Healthier Plants, While the "Fish" Do All the Work...
Imagine a Garden Where There's No More Weeds or Soil Pests, No Tilling or Cultivating, No Fertilizer Spreading or Compost Shredding, No Manure Spreading or Irrigating, and No Tractor Shed Required...
Imagine you knew a secret about growing plants in a break-through new way... to the outside world your organic garden or farm would seem almost "magic", Why? Because people almost never see you working in it!
Here's just a taste of what happens on this system, and what you'll experience when you do this yourself.
- No more soil pests . The need for pesticides is eliminated , which makes it that much easier for you to have amazing plants and fruit without toxic chemicals.
- It grows most plants twice as fast. Plant experts are shocked when they visit these farms at how fast plants grow. For example... lettuce, which takes 60+ days to mature, takes only about 29 days with this system.
- No more fertilizing or soil cultivation. In fact, the whole process of nutrient delivery to your plants, which is absolutely critical, is almost completely automated. It works without you, that's the key of this system!
- You use up to 70% less Energy than
Title: Easy DIY Aquaponics
Author: Andrew Endres
Once you set up your system and get the chemistry right for your plants and fish, 95% of the work is automated. Can you imagine being able to go into your backyard and pick all the vine-ripened vegetables you want, whenever you want, all year round!?
This is all possible because with aquaponics you are creating food in harmony with nature. Aquaponics is a compact but very real ecosystem that uses the same processes that Mother Nature uses to recycle something toxic into something useful.
- Virtually maintenance free - The system is extremely simple to maintain making it perfect for the modern lifestyle.
- 100% Hands Off - This is truly a set and forget system. Once you've set it up you can sit sit back while the fish provide nutrients and the plants keep the water clean.
- No More Weeding - Grow beds are placed up high off the ground where weeds can't spread and because of the nature of the media in the grow beds there's very little to allow new weeds to sprout.
- No More Dirt - This means there is nothing to till, plow, hoe or rake. Happy days!
- No more watering! - How's this for a bonus! You don't even have to water your aquaponics garden.
- No More Manure - Because this system works without the use of soil there is no need to add fertilizer because the fish do it automatically.
- Simple and Fun - Aquaponics is a simple process once you've gotten to know the basics and it's a lot of fun to watch
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Bug Out Garden Course
Author: Dan Sullivan
There is a way to grow your own groceries under any circumstances, whether you’re on a dangerous bug out journey, or if you’ve barricaded yourself inside the house, with all Hell breaking loose outside.
My Bug Out Garden
- This is why I’m really excited to show you exactly what’s inside this 300+ pages e-crash course...
- A simple blueprint for turning common household containers such as buckets, old tires, hoop houses, (and even “weird” ones like wheelbarrows and tabletops) into a high-yield survival garden… a system designed from scratch to be moved anywhere with ease in case of an emergency or SHTF.
- We start off by talking about soil types, zones, compost and mulching – you know, the basics! You need a solid gardening foundation, and trust me, this is easy stuff... and a good reminder for those of you who are more experienced…
- Next, we take each plant one by one… we hand-picked the most nutritious and easy to grow plants, and tell you exactly how to grow them regardless of your USDA zone…
- Over a dozen different kinds of containers to grow your plants into… most can be lifted by one person, many with only one hand.. so even if you have mobility impairment, you’ll still be able to grow food on your own without anyone’s help… The good news is, many of these improvised pots are probably lying around your
Title: Grow It
Who Else Is Interested In Growing Food That Provides Exceptional Nutrition and Incredible Health?
- Incredible results you can see and feel
- Effective for any garden setting
- Generating fruit earlier and longer
- Produces nutritious, healthy food that overflows with abundance
- Uses less time and energy for maximum results
This will do more than blow your socks off! What I’m going to tell you are some things that may worry you day in and day out.
Many of the foods you’re eating everyday may be KILLING you!
Consider tomatoes for example:
- Conventionally grown tomatoes are less nutritious due to the heavy use of chemicals resulting in a loss of iron, calcium, and vitamin A.
- The tomatoes you buy in the stores are at best marginally nutritious
- Conventionally grown tomatoes have 14 times more sodium than tomatoes 50 years ago.
- Store bought tomatoes are tasteless because they are bred for travel and usually picked green
- Scientist have manipulated (mutated) a gene in that nice red sphere for a ripening effect
- Store bought tomatoes have lower levels of lycopene (the prevention and treatment of cancers of the lung, prostate, stomach, bladder, cervix, skin, and, especially, the prostate.)
- Store bought tomatoes cannot guarantee the soil conditions or the chemicals used.
- Store bought tomatoes are bred for
Title: How To Choose Solar Power Kits Easily And Without Hassle
Choosing solar power kits can a bit overwhelming and knowing what to look for is even harder. How to choose solar power kits easily and without hassle helps those who are getting into solar power and need help to determine the factors that are associated with buying solar power. Perfect for anyone who is new to the solar power systems.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Planning & Installing Bioenergy Systems
Once you see how easy it is to 'go green' using the simple, easy to read Energy 2 Green manual - we know you will be hooked and want to do even more for both yourself and loved ones!
Planning & Installing Bioenergy Systems provides an in-depth guide into renewable energy systems and help you completely transform your home into a true mini power station that is completely eco friendly!
This 238 page ebook is valued at $249 but yours FREE when you order today!!
Bonus to the "Energy 2 Green "
Title: All About Sulfate Free Shampoos And Natural Hair Care
Author: Samantha Wright
"All About Sulfate-Free Shampoos and Natural Hair Care" is a free, 68-page pdf-ebook that shares everything you need to know about sulfate-free shampoos and natural hair care products.
The ebook covers many different topics. Learn what you must know about sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), the history of shampoo, all about Aloe Vera shampoo (plus a DIY Aloe shampoo recipe), what you need to know about sulfate allergy to name a few.
"All About Sulfate-Free Shampoos and Natural Hair Care" also contains several in-depth guides for choosing and using sulfate-free shampoos, hair conditioners, soaps, laundry detergents, toothpaste, face washes and body washes.
This ebook also contain several DIY recipes for making your own spa quality shampoos and soaps at home using only natural ingredients.
You will also learn where to get the best sulfate-free products and what you absolutely must avoid.
This ebook is one of the best out there that talks about natural hair care. Download it now!
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (27)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
14 Green Products ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $96.85)
just for $20.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc