Gaining Mass! Ebook
Title: Gaining Mass!
Author: Anthony Ellis
Get Ready To Learn!
Here's a small sample of some of what you will learn in the Beginner Guide section of the Gaining Mass course.:
- Which "fast food" (not "fatty food") choices are best for muscle gain, particularly when you are pressed for time.
- What supplement combination you MUST take immediately after your workout to speed up the muscle building process.
- What nutritional supplements actually work for gaining mass. (Most people are dead wrong about this. You're in for a surprise!)
- What exercises to avoid when training to gain mass - don't even start thinking about any kind of training until you read this first!
- What all-natural food has proven to increase your testosterone levels (an important component to muscle gain), AND improve your overall general health. (You feel a lot better, too!)
- The proper way to measure your body fat.
- The correct way to perform each free weight and isolation training. (Do this wrong and you may even lose muscle mass!)
- The best workouts for gaining mass (you're going to be amazed when you learn how simple yet powerful these workouts truly are).
- The best way to train for gaining mass (no, I'm not talking about exercises but the manner in which you conduct your training).
- The best time to eat to gain maximum muscle and minimum fat.
- The best foods to eat and why - and no, it doesn't all have to be about muscle gain. (Proper nutrition is vital for, among others, stamina, fat management, endurance, moods, as well as building muscle mass.)
- How to structure your diet to keep fat gain to an absolute minimum - so you can focus on muscle gain and not have to worry about gaining fat.
- How to structure a training routine to reduce gym time and increase your results. (Yes! Imagine less time at the gym without compromising your results. Wouldn't that be nice?)
- How to spice up your meals with my simple recipes and sauces (especially for people who seek the convenience of a quick meal).
- How to measure and convert food quantities in order to properly calculated your calorie intake, which you absolutely need to know.
- How to do the calculations to construct your own personalized diets that are custom-tailored to meet your needs and your weight-gaining goals.
- How to adjust your program based on your progress. (This is where most weight training programs fail, because as you shock your body into growth, your needs will change.)
- How many calories you should be consuming to gain muscle.
- Exactly how much protein, carbohydrates and fats you should be eating each day to maximize your muscle-building efforts.
And a whole lot more.
|The Body Language Project|
Author: Christopher Philip
|Muscle Explosion! 28 Days to Maximum Mass|
Category: Body, Fitness
|Goddess Body University|
Category: Weight Loss
|Old School New Body's 10 Ultimate Body Transformation Secrets|
Author: Steve Holman, Becky Holman
Category: Weight Loss
Category: Body, Diet, Fitness
|MASS Intelligence Training Manual|
Author: Benjamin Pakulski
|Basic Body Detox|
Author: Jenelle Jordyn
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc