For Authors ebooks
Title: How to Write & Sell Your Own Ebook
How to Write and Sell your Own Ebook
Successful Internet Author Shares Her Ebook Writing Secrets
In the ebook I take you step-by-step through the hidden secrets of writing an ebook including:
- How to Accept Credit Cards on your Website
- Ways to Advertise Your Website - The Good Ones and the Ones to Stay Far Away From
- How to Choose the Right (and most profitable!) Ebook Topics
- How to Write your Ebook the Fast, Easy Way
- The Best and Cheapest Ebook Creator Software to Use - and the one almost ALL of your customers like the most!
- How to Get other Web Sites to Link to your web site and why you MUST care about this
- The Best and Worst Sites to Link to and the web sites you must avoid linking to no matter what
- Why the Words you use on your Web Site can help or hurt your Web Site Ranking and how to find the best words to use (the ones most new ebook writers use are usually the worst ones!)
- How to Avoid getting ripped off by the most common traps and scams that most new ebook writers fall for - What you don't know CAN hurt you!
- The Best and Worst ways to Advertise your Business (both pay and for free)
- How to Write your Ebook Sales Copy using the same 'Secret Formula' the Pros
Title: Finish Your Novel
Author: Benet Simon
Finish Your Novel
Save 100's of writing hours with 16 chapters of practical advice and a finely honed drafts strategy that guarantees you finish your novel!
This is the tough love, no-nonsense guide for taking your novel to the finish line.
Inside this ebook
- The Drafts Process
Discover a powerful drafting strategy that will give you the momentum to finish your novel.
The dips and peaks of writing, and the importance of knowing they're temporary.
It's the bedrock of your novel and on page 22 you'll find out what makes a good one.
What's it all about?
How fictional people are different from real people, and what that means for your novel.
On page 38 discover how character is best revealed through dilemma.
The structuring secrets behind page-turning novels.
- Start Late, Finish Early
How far into your story should you open?
- Opening Scene
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Write A Cookbook and Make It Selll
Author: Ron Douglas
"Discover A Proven Blueprint You Can Easily Duplicate to Publish Your Own Cookbook and Make a Profit in 60 Days or Less"
The "Write A Cookbook And Make It Sell" Course Will Teach You Step-by-Step:
- Where to find royalty-free non-copyrighted recipes
- How to get your cookbook designed and created inexpensively but still look professional
- How to quickly assess the market to choose a winning theme and price for your cookbook
- What free software to use to easily organize your recipes
- How to avoid getting ripped off and wasting a ton of money on your cookbook project
- A risk-free method to fund your project with profits from customers instead of out of pocket
- An amazing marketing system which will have groups of people eagerly waiting to buy your cookbook before it's even released.
- The shortcut tactic to get your cookbook selling on Amazon.com and Barnes & Nobles
- Where to find high-powered Agents who will get you a book deal with a huge sign on bonus
I Got So Sick Of All The Discouraging Myths and Misinformation Out There That I Decided I Had to Finally Reveal The Truth...
Here's What The "Write A Cookbook And Make it Sell" Course... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Writing FAST
About the ebook Writing FAST
Whether you're writing a book, novel, screenplay, article, essay, thesis, letter, ad, short story, report, proposal, autobiography, website, term paper, email or anything, Writing FAST: How to Write Anything with Lightning Speed makes it simple.
With 18 powerful chapters divided into six sections, Writing FAST takes you, step-by-step, through the process of speed-writing. You'll never struggle again.
See why it's been called "fantastic"... "a real breakthrough"... and why one reviewer said "this should be a best-seller; writers need something like this"
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to write and persuade
Author: Drayton Bird
"... Let me share it with you for less than the price of a dinner for two - or take it for free if you don't agree it's worth the price."
In this video I discuss:
- How do you get attention - advice from an advertising genius
- What top bosses REALLY want from you
- Who edited David Ogilvy's writing?
- How I sold the world's most expensive executive education seminar - which they couldn't sell before. I take you in complete detail through the problem, and how I solved it, word by word.
- Why most marketing books are bad news
- What's the biggest problem with writing
- A lesson from the Dragon Empress of China
- How to convert a mailing into an ad
- How do you get ideas?
- The sin we are all guilty of (including me)
And lots, lots more besides.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Hypnotic Language Patterns
Author: Paul Mascetta
"Million Dollar Copywriter Turned Influence Master Coach Pulls Back The Curtain On How You Can Secretly Control The Thoughts And Behaviors Of Others Using Nothing But A Simple Conversation!”
Key Factor: Your target will have absolutely no clue that you are covertly implanting hypnotic suggestions in his mind which results in him obeying your every command with ease...
Let’s take a closer look at some of the pure GOLD you will discover in this program:
- How to make even the most distracted mind completely engaged and interested in what you have to offer
- A powerful pattern that allows you to seamlessly shift the attention of someone’s thoughts to the direction of your choice
- A simple but dangerously effective 3 part pattern that leads people to your command while they simply just feel attracted to your charisma
- Eight extremely important things you must know in order to make hypnotic language patterns work for you that almost no one else talks about
- A top brass technique that instantly makes whatever you’re saying immensely credible and trusted by others
- How to transform what appears to be the most hopeless of situations into a scenario which results in the other party not only agreeing with you but asking for your advice
- How to easily redirect the flow of thought and conversation by switching one simple word
- The key to effectively breaking a current
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Write a Book in Less than 24 Hours!
Author: Stefan Pylarinos
Comprehensive training program where I show you step-by-step how you can write a book in less than 24 hours, even if you’re not a good writer.
This is what it’s all about…
- My effective 10-step method that works like a charm and is used constantly by me.
- 11 high-quality, step-by-step videos plus PDFs explaining to you in an entertaining way the entire process of writing a book in less than 24 hours.
- It will work for basically ANYONE as I created a dead-simple method to become an effective writer in record time.
- If you’re lost about what topic you should write about, don’t worry – I will show you exactly how you can come up with hot topics (I will also even show you how to conduct the proper research).
- The books that you will be able to write can be easily published in Kindle,Kobo, Nook, Smashwords or even in your own website! You can also publish your books as a paperback or hardcopy book just as easily!
- If you’re not rushed to write the book, you can also do it in a weekend or even in a week if you want.
- How to come up with and write killer titles that will create excitement in people who are checking out your book.
- And much more!
Title: WRITE NOW! Exercises for the Aspiring Writer
Author: Jamieson Wolf
This is the web site for WRITE NOW! Exercises for the Aspiring Writer by Jamieson Wolf.
The new ebook features exercises for those who wish they could write but have no idea how to go about it.
Full of suggestions and helpful tips, you'll be writing like a pro in no time!
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (27)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
31 For Authors ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $257.25)
just for $28.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc