Disc Herniation A Survival Guide Ebook
Title: Disc Herniation A Survival Guide
Everything you need to know to manage your lumbar disc herniation withot surgery!
Exposing the Myths of Disc Herniations:
Discover 10 of the biggest Disc Herniation Myths. These myths may be ruining your chance for recovery and making your life a living hell.
- Strengthening your stomach muscles will help back and disc pain; therefore do lots of sit-ups, crunches and leg lifts ....
- Sciatica is always caused from a spinal injury.
- Squatting is bad for herniations.
- Stretching is good for back injuries.
- Lifting with your legs will protect your back from injury.
- Disc herniations can only be cured through surgery.
- Rest is the best treatment for disc and back injuries.
- Herniated discs lead to a life of infirmity.
- Disc pain is best controlled by anti-inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen.
- All doctors know how to manage disc herniations.
What does this package include?
This ebook is written in a manner that will help the reader understand complex topics quickly. This richly illustrated ebook can be read in about two hours. You will learn what a lumbar disc herniation is, as well as...
- Which commonly prescribed exercises actually make disc herniations worse
- Pain relief techniques
- Which exercises can reduce the symptoms of a disc herniation
- How to naturally reduce pain
- How to avoid surgery
- How to identify potentially dangerous conditions
- How to lift and move without pain
- When surgery is appropriate
- Core stabilization exercises
- The most dangerous time of the day for disc injuries
Ebook Type: PDF
|The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease|
Author: Thomas Bull
Category: Children, Parenting
|Primal Tightwad: Maximizing Your Health on a Minimal Budget|
Author: Carolyn Rush
|The Survival Medicine Guide|
Category: Medicine, Self Help
|The Survival Food Guide|
Category: Food, Self Help
|Survival Combat Fitness|
Author: Yuri Boiarsky, John Spencer Ellis
Category: Self Defense
|Ammo Independence: The Firearms Survival Guide|
Category: Self Defense
|Primary Care - Oral Health Action Pack|
Author: Robert Nara
|The Guide to Handheld and Palmtop Computing Resources for Health Care Professionals|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (6)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc