Cyprus Properties Report Ebook
Title: Cyprus Properties Report
If You Answered "I Do" To The Above Question Then Read On To See What You Will Learn, And Enter Your Details To Get Your Free Report Instantly...
If you are thinking about property in Cyprus, then this report is to you what is the Bible to Christians.
With this report you have an unfair advantage over other foreigners wanting to buy a house or invest in property in Cyprus.
Everything you need to know about Cyprus, its people, its history, its contemporary life, its laws related to buying properties, tax related information and how you can save tons of money by being informed.
We've done the homework for you. Your search is now simplified with this comprehensive, 'A to Z' report.
You will learn:
- How to gain a tax advantage
- Everything you need to know about living in Cyprus - From electric current to food safety and water quality
- What you should know about mortgages in Cyprus
- Activities and Clothing - What to wear and when
- What expenses will you have after you purchase
- All the legalities concerning permits you will need
- Banking in Cyprus - What you need to know
- Where to go online to find the current exchange rate between your country and Cyprus
- What you need to know about importing your pet in Cyprus
- Where to go to enjoy the island's delicious cuisine
- How to book a property viewing trip
- What buses or taxis to take - From interurban to rural we've got it all with timetables and tarriffs so you won't get ripped off
- How to get a special price, UK£120 per person, for your viewing trip, which includes return flights, accommodation in a 3-star hotel on a b/b basis, transport to and from the airport in Cyprus, and the property tour in the company of one of their Property Advisors
- Crucial information for disabled visitors
- How Cypriots show their hospitality and warmth
- The history of Cyprus - From Cleopatra to Great Alexander
- How to get up to CYP£700 cash back rebate for your purchase
- How to buy your home in 5 easy steps
- Getting medical care in Cyprus
- What phone numbers to call in case of an emergency
- Discover how Cypriots have fun with music and wine tasting
- A breakdown of all associated taxes and transfer fees
- Where to go online to start learning Greek
- What you need to know about the Cyprus government system
- How much money can you import or export
Table Of Contents:
Welcome to Cyprus
- All Seasons
- Food & Wine
- The People
- Buying Your Home In Five Easy Steps
- "Best of Cyprus" - The leader in Cyprus Properties
- How To Design A Villa
- Running Costs
- Purchase Costs
- Property Price Guarantee
- Legal Information
- Selling Your Property
- Inspection Trips
- Legal Services
- Rental Property Search
- Property Management
Questions & Answers
- Disabled Visitors
- Banking & Legal
- Final Words
- Emergency Services
Welcome to Cyprus
Welcome to Cyprus, an island of legends and myths that lie year-around (4 Seasons, The Cyprus for All Seasons Research Survey) in the light of the warm Mediterranean sun. With 11,000 years of long history, this land has experienced civilizations to come and go, from Alexander the Great to Cleopatra. All emperors were attracted by the island's beauty (The Cyprus Mystique) and perfect climate.
On the other hand, Gods and Goddesses, such as Aphrodite made their home in Cyprus, and travellers throughout antiquity came here just to pay them tribute.
Today Cyprus is a modern country that enjoys a full membership of the European Union. The place naturally blends European culture with ancient enchantment.
There is something to enjoy for all taste, eye-catching sandy beaches and scented mountains, vineyards studded with olive trees and ancient ruins that stir the imagination, citrus groves and old stone villages where sweet wine flows as freely as conversations at the local caf?©. The friendliness of its people embrace a carefree place, perfect to live in, and everyone can enjoy the warmth and kindness of the people.
|Reflux Remedy Report|
|The Healing Properties of Natural Remedies and Antioxidant Vitamins|
|Making Money With Your Travel Website|
|How to Work on a Cruise Ship (Get Paid to Travel the World!)|
Author: Stefanie Octavio
Category: Jobs, Travel
|Millennium Info Reports|
|Consumer Defender & Awareness Reports|
|The HTML Security Report|
Author: Bogdan Ravaru
|How to Write Profit Pulling Reports|
Author: Jimmy D. Brown
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
38 Travel ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $306.05)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc