Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome Ebook
Title: Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Do You Want The Digestive System You Were Born With Back?
- Are IBS Symptoms Ruling Your Entire Life?
- Heal Irritable Bowel Syndrome The Natural Way!
- Have you become paralyzed by the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
- Stop Making Things Worse By Using Dangerous Prescription and Over-The-Counter Drugs?
- Are you weary of the nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, constipation and sexual fears caused by this uncomfortable yet very common condition?
Do you want to avoid taking the pain relievers, anti-spasmodics and anti-depressants prescribed for IBS because you do not like the unpleasant side effects such as weight gain, mood swings, dental decay and more?
Then you need to read-
Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Deal with your symptoms by making just a few simple changes to your diet and lifestyle!
Stop Avoiding Life Because of IBS... Feel Better Within Days!
Dear Fellow IBS Sufferer --
I know what you are going through - I too suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
If you have surfed the web and landed on this page chances are you are feeling pretty toxic. You are probably not feeling well at all because you have no regularity.
Everything from your ability to exercise to the look of your skin to your mood can be affected by the constipation and other problems associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
You look lousy and you feel lousy! That is because if you are a victim of IBS your body has problems ejecting waste from your body properly. You no longer feel in sync with Mother Nature. You get sicker quicker because your immunes system is lowered due to the stress your body is experiencing on a daily basis!
Having IBS can be pretty painful. You never know what to expect from one day to the next! You are either running to the toilet with a serious case of the runs or so constipated that you can bearly move.
I know when I had chronic bouts of IBS that I could barely deal with daily life. I did not want to go out to eat with friends. I wanted to be near my hot water bottle in case I got cramps. I was also never ever certain if food with agree with me. Lots of times I avoided eating in restaurants. I never accepted invitations for dinner at friend's houses!
The worst part was that I never wanted to have sex anymore. I was afraid of accidentally expelling gas or cramping during the act. How romantic!
I always felt bloated. I just did not feel sexy!
Before I knew it I got really depressed. A doctor prescribed Paxil for me and although I felt a bit cheerier I also gained twenty pounds (a common side effect of being prescribed antidepressants.) Now I was fat with no libido and I was still plagued with some IBS symptoms.
I got so "sick of being sick" one day that I went out in search of a way to manage my symptoms without taking pain relievers that knocked me out and "happy drugs" with long term side effects that are unknown because they have not been around long enough.
I found the answers and they are detailed in every day language in my new e-Book!
Is It IBS Or Just Constipation?
Uncertain about whether or not you actually suffer from IBS?
In Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome I concisely and thoroughly discuss everything there is to know about the causes, symptoms and diagnosis of of IBS including -
- What it means to have a "sensitive colon"
- What role stress plays in causing IBS
- How doctors determine how severe the condition is in any individual sufferer
- A description of the other medical conditions and afflictions that IBS shares symptoms with and is commonly confused with!
- Why the condition of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is so difficult to diagnose in the first place!
- A discussion of both the Manning Criteria and the Rome III Criteria which are used by doctors to officially diagnosis a case of IBS
- What types of bowel movements to look for in your toilet bowel that may indicate that you have IBS
- Why both loose bowels and constipation are both symptoms of the condition
- The physical symptoms that many people suffer when they have IBS
- How allopathic doctors test for a positive diagnosis of IBS
- What anxiety or depression may have to do with IBS
- How the use of laxatives can make it difficult to diagnose the condition
And many more issues to do with the diagnosis Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
ARE YOU FRUSTRATED WITH DRUGS THAT DON'T SEEM TO BE A DOING A THING FOR YOUR IBS?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
In Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome I also go through all of the medicines that you might be prescribed by Western Doctors and give you an idea of what to expect including ...
- Why many experts consider diphenoxylate to be a narcotic that gets you high and why it is also considered to be as dangerous and addictive as any street drug
- A discussion of diphonenoxylate and atropine and how these two drugs interfere with the passage of waste through your system to control diarrhea
- The dangerous drug interactions that can occur if you are taking Nardil or Mantulane
- How some drugs that are commonly prescribed for IBM can stain and damage your teeth and cause problems with the throat and swallowing
- Why taking Imodium can have a negative impact on the muscle lining of your intestines and make the symptoms of the disorder even worse
- How the overuse of stool softeners can lead to serious problems such as laxative dependence, dehydration and electrolyte imbalance
- Why antidepressants are almost always prescribed to people with IBM and the adverse affects of taking them long term
- How the dry mouth caused by drugs used to control cramps (such as dicyclomine) can cause problems with excess sweating and dental decay
...These are serious side effects. Sometimes when it comes to IBS the cure is worse than the disease!
FRUSTRATION WITH YOUR DOCTOR IS ENOUGH TO BRING ON A BOUT OF IBS SYSTEMS IN ITSELF!!
One of the biggest issues to do with IBS is that there is no single symptom that definitely identifies it as a disease and there is no single "root cause" of the problem that can be attacked and cured.
This means that factors that can trigger symptoms in one individual might have no effect on another.
For instance, I have severe cramps and diarrhea when I eat pineapple but it may not have any type of effect on another sufferer. When it comes to IBS it is all so individual and personalized - the triggers really do vary from person to person.
What I discovered is that the only way to cure this disease is to "know thyself" and then discover how to take care of your body. How well you feel, how much stress you are under and what you eat on any given day is going to play an important part in whether or not you are going to suffer from any symptoms.
Diet plays a very important role in the management of IBS and in Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome I teach you how to feel better by -
- How to determine which foods irritate your colon the worst - these are your trigger foods!
- Discussing the role that fiber can take in either improving your condition or making it much worse!
- How to differentiate a stimulating food (a good thing!) from an irritating food (a bad thing!)
- Why you should eat your soluble fiber first before you eat any other food at a meal and how that can help prevent unpleasant symptoms
- Where to find your best sources of soluble fiber which can greatly alleviate the discomfort of elimination when you suffer form IBS
- How to avoid gaining weight when trying to manage this problem
- The role that fried foods, like French Fries and onion rings can play in aggravating your condition
- Why egg yolks are not the best thing for an IBS sufferer to eat
- Why eating red meat can make IBS worse
- Letting you know why carbonation of any kind is not good for an IBS sufferer to ingest, even if it is diet or contains no sugar
- The role that coffee, colas and other caffeinated beverages can play in making your IBS worse
- Explaining once and for all why all IBS sufferers should avoid ingesting artificial sweeteners
- Informing you of the very best brand of commercial fiber that is available to buy on the market today
- What the common ingredient in Chinese food, fried chicken and even store bought lemonade is that can cause problems with your bowels
- How consuming probiotics can help regulate the behavior of your stomach and bowels
- The name of the two minerals that you absolutely must not be deficient in if you are going to cure your condition
- How consuming digestive enzymes can help you with this condition
- A list of food s that contain chemicals or enzymes that are well-known stomach irritants, the kind of substances that are likely to cause anyone who suffers from irritable bowel syndrome a very unpleasant reaction.
...And much much more!
However management of IBS does not stop at managing your diet!!
There are many lifestyle factors that are also discussed in Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome such as:
- The role that chewing and eating slowly can play in helping your digestive processes relax so you do not develop symptoms of IBS
- The role that getting a good night's sleep can play in reducing the stress caused by IBS
- How stress can provoke too much adrenalin to be released into the body and also cause problems with IBS
- How yoga, meditation and deep breathing can help you deal with the effects of IBS...
- What unhealthy lifestyle choices specifically cause irregular contractions of the gastrointestinal tract?
- How hypnotherapy sessions can be used to treat the symptoms of IBS by teaching you how to relax!
- How traditional Chinese medicine can be use to isolate and treat each individual symptom of IBS separately
- How to find a good hypnotherapist in your area
- Where to find a practitioner of Oriental medicine in your area
- What common oil is used for treatment for IBS as it is believed to reduce the abdominal pain an bloating associated with the condition
- What is mugwort and how can burning this herb on the tip of a needle help treat your irritable bowel symptoms?
- What is an enteric coated capsule and why you should always make sure you use them when taking supplements
- What acrid seed (commonly put in bread) is not only calming but can also help combat excess gas
- What common root vegetable can help calm gastrointestinal success
- What common weed has sedative anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic characteristics that are great for treating the many symptoms of IBS
- How you can use this licorice flavored vegetable to combat stomach cramps
- What volatile oil that is often used as a spice in tomato sauce will help cure stomach cramps!
- As you have seen, because irritable bowel syndrome is not a single recognizable illness or disease, there are many different factors and aspects to consider when looking for natural ways of dealing with the problem.
Nevertheless, this does not change the fact that there are many different ways of treating irritable bowel syndrome completely naturally without resorting to chemical-based medical drugs that can have potentially adverse (or possibly even lethal) side-effects...
Are You Ready To Get Rid of IBS Once and For All and for GOOD!
The bottom line is, it is not such a difficult thing to deal with irritable bowel syndrome naturally.
For example, altering your diet as suggested is something that anyone should be able to do, but this one simple step will make a significant difference to your future susceptibility to IBS problems.
Stress is almost certainly the number one cause of your condition so it is clearly extremely important to deal with stress. In particular, you have to discover to live with it and not allow it to dominate your life. Get on top of your stress, discover how to handle it and remove another significant causative factor from the picture.
Everything you need to know is detailed in this guide and now that you are armed with this information, you can start taking appropriate actions immediately.
Furthermore Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome is as reader-friendly as I could make it. This is not some kind of mystifying medical test.
Remember I have been there with this affliction and I know that diagnosis and treatment can be so confusing. This manual was written with simplicity and affecting results in mind.
It is also illustrated with diagrams and screenshots that teach you from my own personal experience where to get help and find experts in your area!
This e-Book is the click of a mouse away! It is an instant download from my desktop to yours and you can start learning how to manage those IBS symptoms the safe and natural way AND within minutes of downloading my e-Book...
Ebook Type: PDF
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome Relief Secrets Revealed|
Author: Susan Reynolds
Category: Fitness, Health
|How To Manage Irritable Bowel Syndrome|
|The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease|
Author: Thomas Bull
Category: Children, Parenting
|Primal Tightwad: Maximizing Your Health on a Minimal Budget|
Author: Carolyn Rush
|Primary Care - Oral Health Action Pack|
Author: Robert Nara
|The Guide to Handheld and Palmtop Computing Resources for Health Care Professionals|
|Better Health Today|
Category: Health, Self Help
|21 Days To Healthy Eating|
Author: Carolyn Hansen
Category: Health, Weight Loss
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
184 Health ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1671.85)
just for $37.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc