Crafts To Make And Sell Ebook
Title: Crafts To Make And Sell
Author: Dusty Foster
Are you looking for crafts that really sell?
Do you want to earn more money with the crafts you already make?
I can show you which crafts sell best ~~ and why!
I've prepared a long list of good selling crafts and the types of places that repeatedly buy them.
So, whether you're looking for a craft that sells easily or you already have a favorite craft and you're looking for people to buy them, you've come to the right place.
Thousands of people around the country are making money with crafts working from home.
(I'm one of them.)
We're making items that people want to buy.
You, too, can make money offering customers what they're looking for.
Handmade crafts and unique gifts are ALWAYS in demand!
These are the 43 chapters you'll get just in the main ebook.
- You are not an assembly line -- but repetition brings perfection.
- Working with wood.
- Who are the frequent gift givers?
- When to consign. When not to.
- What size should the item be? Why size matters.
- Using a portfolio and scrapbook to get future sales.
- Using Internet keyword tools to find a good selling craft.
- The Trouble with 'rent-a-booth' craft outlets.
- Starting with a craft idea THEN looking for outlets.
- Solving the difficulties of working at home.
- Solving the 'key-stoning' problem.
- Selling your items to many outlets.
- Selling your crafts on eBay.
- Selling other people's handmade items.
- Selling on the internet. Having your own website.
- Selling at home shows, product shows and art shows.
- Repeat business and finding similar outlets.
- Problems are meant to be solved. Solutions to seven the most common problems.
- Matching handmade items to customers.
- Looking past the ordinary -- making something unique.
- Looking for outlets BEFORE deciding what to make.
- Keeping records.
- Finding crafts to make and sell.
- Earning money as a crafter by teaching and publishing.
- Determining what sells -- and why.
- Determining the price of your handmade item.
- Customizing your creation to fit the situation. Working in a variety of mediums.
- Customized logos, badges and coats of arms.
- Customers -- who are they? Why family and friends pose a unique problem and what to do about it.
- Customers -- how do you reach them?
- Creating a new product. Getting started or getting better.
- Crafters verses craftsmen -- how to increase your profits.
- Considering time and materials.
- Beware of the biz-ops!
- Better ways of selling at craft shows.
- A word about business cards.
- A word about advertising.
|How To Buy and Sell Real Estate in the Bahamas|
Author: Matthew Simon
Category: Investing, Real Estate, Travel
|You Can Sell Your House Kit|
Author: Jeffrey Leiser
|Home Assembly & Crafts Directory|
Category: Crafts, Home Business, Jobs
|A Collection of Printable Coloring & Crafts Pages|
Category: Children, Illustrated Picture Books, Parenting
|How to Make a Killing Selling Bead Jewelry|
Category: How To
|How to Make Big Profits Selling Tickets on eBay|
Author: Rodney Myers
|Write A Cookbook and Make It Selll|
Author: Ron Douglas
Category: E-Marketing, For Authors, For Authors
|Selling Made Easy|
Author: Vlad Slavnic
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc