Computer & Laptop Repair Course Ebook
Title: Computer & Laptop Repair Course
Top 10 Smartpone Repair Video Course
And spare parts supplier information
- How to Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock without losing data
- How to Read Schematics & indentify Electronic Components
- How to Solder SMD Components Manually by Hand (Part 1-3)
- How To Replace a Cracked Smartphone Lcd Screen!
- How to fix 100% water damaged Mobile | Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Tested
- How to fix all Audio/Speaker/Microphone problems in Android Smartphones
- Galaxy S3 Disassembly & Assembly - Sim Tray - Loud Speaker - Buzzer - Earpiece Repair
- All Android Phones: How to Fix Charging Problems, Won't Charge, Slow Charge, Boot Loop, etc
- Identifying and Familiarization of Common Mobile Phones Components and Spare Parts
- How to fix an unresponsive touch screen in Samsung galaxy core prime
- How to trace IC in Mobile Phone PCB. Learn Mobile Phone IC circuit tracing in PCB
Learn Laptop Motherboard Repairs From The Experts!
- Get Trained For Your Future Today!
- Less Theory, More Practicals!
- Join now and unlock your technical hurdles!
- Open the door to an illustrious career!
This is a fully comprehensive instructional course in getting into the business of repairing all makes of computers and laptops.
Basic Laptop Repair Training Course
You'll discover how to troubleshoot & repair ??
- No display
- Dead Systems
- Dim display
- System getting hung
- Freezing System
- Keyboard control section problem
- Audio not working
- Memory control section problem
- USB port not working
- Ps2 port not working
- Serial port not working
- CD Drive control section problem
- Battery not charging
- Hard disk control section problem
- D C pin problem
- Soldering & Desoldering of Motherboard Ics, Transistors, Dieode, Fuse, Capasitors, VGA Chips ETC....
The Best Way To Take A Laptop Apart
- Solving Laptop Power Problems
- Laptop Motherboards
- Handling Laptop Keyboard Issues
- How To Handle Liquid Problems Like Spilling water In Your Laptop
- How You Deal With Overheating Laptops
- Fixing Touchpad Problems
- Fixing Keyboard Problems
- Replacing Broken Laptop Screens
- Replacing Memory/Data Components
How To Fit/Install Laptop Hard Drives
- Example Hard Drives.
- What you need to know about hard drive installation.
- How To Partition & Format the New Hard Drive.
- By-passing the BIOS Password.
- Special instructions for notebook computers made prior to 1998.
- What to do if You Can't Boot The System.
- What to do if you can't remember your BIOS password.
- Laptop BIOS Settings.
- and you need to get into the BIOS.
- A comprehensive FAQ section.
Using our laptop repair guides, you'll have the knowledge to
- Fit laptop screens.
- Identify ALL the parts in a Laptop.
- Fit laptop keyboards.
- Fit hard drives into ANY laptop.
- Fit memory into ANY laptop.
- Clean a laptop keyboard to an 'as new' condition. This little-known technique can make you a ton of money alone.
- Which laptops to buy and which to stay away from.
- How and where to buy laptops cheaply and sell them for a healthy profit.
Advance chip-level Laptop Motherboard repair
Laptop Motherboard Chip Level Training Course Content
Basic electronics, Laptop and Desktop motherboard chip level course, ;Analog Digital,Block Diagram, Basic Problems, Circuit diagram, Repairing Steps of ac adapter, battery, Lcd inverter, Hard drive, ram, keyboard, touchpad, cd dvd
IC Chip Soldering & Desoldering
- Basic Electronics Soldering & Desoldering Guide
- Latest Chip Level Tools & Gadgets
- How to Solder
- Surface Mount Soldering Tutorials
- SMD Soldering Guide
- Getting IC chip X onto board Y
- Wonderful hot-air rework
- Trying to reworking with an iron
- Green wire fixes
- Video examples
- Sneaky tricks for soldering leadless ICs
- How does hot air rework actually work?
Motherboard Ic Chip Components
- Motherboard Component Overview
- block diagram, how it function,& basic problems ,circuit diagram,& repairing steps
- Steps to Troubleshooting Laptop Motherboard Problems
- How to fix G4 Aple ibook motherboard with chip problem
- Common Problem Of Different Motherboards
- Fixing dead motherboard power problem
- Fault Finding Using Osciloscope
- The Bios chip,Laptop BIOS Recovery
- Bios Flashing & Update
- Different Ways of Removing Toshiba Bios Password
- Power Fuse Chip
- How To Fix Failed Nvidia Chip
- 5 Steps to Hacking Dell D600 Bios Password
- How I installed external Bluetooth adapter inside a laptop
- Fixing hardware problems without taking apart the Laptop
- How to test a laptop or a desktop computer memory
- Laptop Lcd Image see what goes on behind the Screen
- Bypassing Windows 7 Logon Password In 3 Steps
- 10 steps to Fix Laptop VGA problem
- Everything You Need to Know About The Motherboard Voltage Regulator Circuit
Step By Step Picture Illustrations
- Ic rebolling, Bga Rebolling, Bga Arrangement, Bga rework video problem
- How to Break Laptop Admin Password, Hack! Bios cmos Clear
- Hard Disk = Upgrade, Repair,Data recovery, Disassemble a Hard Disk Drive
- Diodes in circuits and testing them
- Transistor / Mosfet tutorial
- Chipset Mainboard Desoldering & Soldering
- How To Use A Multimeter
Connector Socket Basic problems ,circuit diagram,& repairing steps
- Battery ic
- Ac Adapter
- Sound = Soldering tiny sound ic chips in a Laptop motherboard
- Use Of Debug Card Post Error & Code
- Wifi Card = Soldering wireless card in an old Laptop motherboard
- DC Jack/Fuse Replacement
- Controller IC Replacement
- Power IC Replacement
- Replacing bad IC components on the motherboard
- Connector Socket(display, battery, dvdrom, modem, keypad, touchpad, onoff panel etc)
- BGA Rework Reflow (Northbridge / Southbridge / Graphics Chips)
Motherboard Overview: Main Signals of Motherboard And How motherboards Work with Different ic
- Common Laptop Notebook Chip
- Define different Laptop problems
- POWER SUPPLY CHIP
- CPU power supply chips
- IO CHIP
- Charge discharge control chip
- Graphics Brand
- CPU temperature control chip
- Ethernet chips
- PC Card Chip
- Sound audio Chip
- COM port chip
- Keyboard chip
- Battery IC :
- Clock IC :
- Memory control chip
- lcd back light control
- Other Common chipset
- Ddr memory power supply
- Mosfets Used
- Connector Socket(display, battery, dvdrom, modem, keypad, touchpad, onoff panel etc)
- Crystal (14.318 Clock )
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of motherboards
- Testing and using of different components
- Tracing different connectors and socket with related component and chip
- Dc to dc power regulator sections
- Cpu core voltage, vid signals, vrm section, mosfet of vrm
- Power supply to different chips vcc core, 5vsus, +1.5v, 1.8vsus, 5v, 10v, 2.5v
- Clock generation circuits
- Power good , reset,frame, clock, bios signals
- Bois chips section, rtc chip
- Fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Basic cleaning and washing method of motherborad
- How to read different component datasheet.
- Smd component pratice removal and inserting different components
- Finding fault using cro osciloscope
- Training using cro osciloscope
- Use of debug card post error code
- Training using eeprom programmer
- Finding fault using post debug card
- Bios update using eeprom programmer
- Removing bga chips and rebolling it using reball stencil
- Training using bga soldering station
- Ics rebolling, bga ball arrangement, pratice
- Removing socket & connectors using solder bath
- Training using solder batch
- Bios password, ibm, dell password removing steps
- Common problems of different motherboards
- Searching data sheets of different ics
- Student bonus package
- Schematic diagram of motheboards , Bios update files, Datasheet etc
- Service Manuals of different Laptop
- Online support for 1 year
- Free upgrades for the first one year etc)
- Ics list and used of different Ics with models list
Top 10 Laptop Motherboard Repair Video Courses
- How to check Memory DDR1 Fault Laptop Repair (Chip Level)
- Laptop motherboard Repair (Chip Level) How to check dead board
- How to Check Dead Desktop Motherboard(step by step)
- Testing the charging circuit on a laptop motherboard
- How to fix a broken hard drive. Beeping And clicking noise
- How to Solder QFN MLF chips Using Hot Air without Solder Paste and Stencils
- How to test a laptop motherboard outside of the machine
- Reballing With Low Cost/HomeMade Equipement
- Advanced troubleshooting technique tutorial of how to possibly fix a PC that will not beep at boot
- Identifying bad capacitors on motherboards and adapter cards
|LCD Monitor Repair Made Easy|
Author: Bob Lime
Category: How To, Manuals
|The Attorney's Guide To Credit Repair|
Author: David Shapiro
|How to Repair Sewing Machine at Home!|
Author: F. Asefnia
Category: Home Business
|Becoming A Computer Expert In 7 Days|
|Handywoman's Home Repairs|
Author: Gloria Rae
Category: Home, Manuals, Women
|Tame Your Personal Computer|
Author: Teresa King
Category: Computers, Manuals
|Repair Your Credit|
|Turn On Your Computer|
Author: Paul Miller
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc