Budget Travel Ebook
Title: Budget Travel
The "Budget Travel" guide is targeted at students, young people and anyone else that wants to travel as much as they can without draining their bank account. Travel does not have to be something you save for all year, it can be something you can afford to de every single month!
Inside, your customers will find valuable information on saving as much money as possible on everything from flight and hotels to cruises and special package deals.
Here is just some of the stuff your paying customers will lean in "Budget Travel":
- The single biggest money saver in travel. What it is and how you can take advantage of it.
- The absolute best times of year to take that vacation to guarantee you get the lowest prices.
- Two key things that can have a huge impact on the cost of your vacation.
- How to get HUGE discounts on hotels.
- The best places to visit in the winter, spring, summer, and fall. There are places that are dirt cheap to visit in a specific season.
- What days of the week have the cheapest prices on flights.
- Best times to travel to Europe, Mexican beaches, Caribbean islands, Asia, Egypt, and more.
- Simple tricks you can use to save big money on airline tickets. These are 100% legal, and almost no one knows about them.
- How to do your "homework" and recognize great deals when you see them so you can take advantage of them right away. There are last minute deals out there that are just insane, and you need to know where to look and what to look for in these deals.
- How to go on cheap "round the world" adventures.
- How to get the best bargains on package deals.
- How to get bargains on cruises.
- How to get notified of special deals and bargains before everyone else hears about them.
- Exactly where to find these amazing travel bargains. Companies often have special deals, but if you don't know where to look, you'll never hear about them.
- How to get special deals and discounts if you're a student or are under 26.
- How to save money on food, car rental, and other important things once you actually get to your destination.
- How to get free hotel nights, free wine, and other cool incentives.
- How to save money on family vacations.
Ebook Type: PDF
|101 Tips For Traveling On A Budget!|
|Designing on a Budget. Decorating Your Home Interior Cheap!|
Category: Decorating, Home, How To
|How To Make A Movie With A Very, Very, Low Budget|
Author: Michael P. Connelly
Category: Home, How To
|The Paleo on a Budget Guide|
Author: Robb Wolf
Category: Diet, Weight Loss
|Making Money With Your Travel Website|
|How to Work on a Cruise Ship (Get Paid to Travel the World!)|
Author: Stefanie Octavio
Category: Jobs, Travel
|Travel Cheap! Travel Well! Confessions of A Traveling Pauper|
Author: Victor K. Pryles
Category: Entertainment, Travel
|Fly for Free, Fly Free Travel, Kid Fly Free|
Author: David Tinney
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
38 Travel ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $306.05)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc