Beginner's Guide to Playing Golf Ebook
Title: Beginner's Guide to Playing Golf
Afraid You'll Look Foolish on the Golf Course? Don't Know a Wood from an Iron? Want to Get In on One of the Fastest Growing Sports Around?
"Discover How to Golf and Impress Your Friends!"
Dear Beginning Golfer,
Are you intimidated when a friend or colleague asks YOU to play a game of golf? Do you suspect that business deals are being made on the course while you hang out in the Club House? Are you ashamed that you don't know a bunker from a green? Are you wondering what is making everybody so obsessed with this game?
Don't despair - everyone started out just like you. Unfortunately if you've come late to the game you may feel your performance will embarrass you in front of your friends (or worse - your boss!). While golf is typically learned by adults you may feel ashamed to admit your lack of skill and prefer to avoid the game altogether. Don't miss out on the fun and networking enjoyed by golfers...
"Get on the Course and Give it a Swing!"
But before you do that (and risk embarrassing yourself) why not start out on the right foot with a quick overview of the sport, how it's played and how to make the right decisions (and shots) that make you look like an old pro?
Like any other game rules and skill, and other variables, will affect your performance. Have you ever seen cartoons about a frustrated golfer? Be prepared - golf is as much a mental game as a physical one. Secret tips to control your frustration can give you an immense advantage, even over experienced players who let it get the better of them.
What about clubs? Which one is used for which shot? Making smart decisions is what wins the game and that's why pro golfers have experienced caddies to give them advice on the course - but you don't have that. An overview of clubs and when to use them will show others you've got the know-how!
Are you playing for fun or are you trying to fit into the crowd? Many business men and women enjoy networking over a game of golf. This is not the time to let nerves get to you or worry about how to get out of the bunker, what you really need is the...
"Beginner's Manual to Playing Golf"
Ready to step onto the course with your head held high? Well, a little practice certainly wouldn't hurt before making your 'debut', however, you'll see much faster progress after applying the advice and suggestions in the "Beginner's Manual to Playing Golf".
What valuable information is contained in these pages? Here's a brief list of some of the 'golden nuggets' of knowledge you'll find...
- Choosing the Proper Golf Club! From the first swing until the last, choosing the right club will greatly improve your game.
- The Secrets to Playing Golf and What You Were Afraid to Ask Your Friends...
- How To Achieve the Perfect Grip! Yes, it matters how you hold your club, and here's what you need to know to do it right.
- Proper Stance for Perfect Putts! Putting requires a different technique to get results. Don't spend all afternoon at the same hole trying to make the putt!
- Proper Stance and Posture for Golfers! A proper swing requires a proper stance, if you don't know how to stand then don't expect too much from your clubs.
- Correcting Common Swing Mistakes! It's easy to forget the principles behind great swings until you've made several frustrating shots - discover these tips and avoid common mistakes.
- When and How to Use an Iron! There's more than one in your golf bag, but when should you use them and how?
- How and When to Use a Wood! Not always the easiest club to get comfortable with, discover how to make great shots with a Wood.
- How to Improve Your Contact! There's nothing more embarrassing than missing the ball or having it dart to the side. Discover how to improve contact and get that ball moving in the right direction!
- How To Keep Score In a Golf Game! Whether you're playing alone or in a group, keeping accurate score will count (especially if your friends try to cheat!)
- Overcoming Your Fears - The Mental Game of Golf! The secret that's worth the price of the whole ebook - how to keep your head in the game and not let frustration get the better of you!
- Tips for Uphill and Downhill Swings! Special manual to help you make the best shots in any situation.
- Handling the Rough! You're bound to find yourself in the rough, especially when you're just learning, here's how to get out and keep the game going.
- How to Get Out of the Bunker! Don't want to sit in the Bunker all day? Try these tips and you won't!
What You'll Also Get...
- Tips for Playing Golf in the Rain
- Tips for Golfing on a Windy Day
"Are You Ready to Become a Real Golfer?"
You don't need to sit on the sidelines or find another excuse to get out of a golf invitation. A little practice combined with a little knowledge is a powerful combination. Are you ready to get tongues wagging about YOUR impressive game?
Learning to golf will improve your confidence - don't let it hold you back anymore! Find out for yourself why others are so obsessed with the game and why it's gaining in popularity so quickly.
Are you ready to discover how to play golf? Start today for less that the cost of an afternoon at the driving range.
Download 'Beginner's Manual to Playing Golf"' right now!
Ebook Type: PDF
|THE AMATEURS GOLF LESSON FOR BEGINNERS|
|Reading Music Notes With Ease for the Earliest Beginner|
Author: Betty Wagner
|Reading Music Notes With Ease for the Adult Beginner|
Author: Betty Wagner
|Every Golfers Guide to the Mental Game|
|Electric Golf Cart|
Category: Golf, Sports
|Koi Fish For Beginners|
Category: Fish and Fishing
|Renegade Mental Golf|
Author: Coaches Stephen & Bill
|Golf Performance Tracking Software|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
15 Golf ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $103.65)
just for $20.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc