Title: Red Eared Slider Secrets
Author: Chris Johnson
Here are just a few things that I will teach you in this book just about selecting the right Red-Eared Slider:
- Due to the dwindling population of wild Red-Eared Sliders, many are now bred in captivity, which is great for prospective pet owners.
- It is important to think about the place where you plan to purchase your Red-Eared Slider, and take the time to make sure the one that you bring home is healthy.
- Turtles bred in captivity are generally healthier than wild turtles, which may be infested with mites, ticks or internal parasites.
- It is possible purchase Red-Eared Sliders via mail order from commercial dealers and breeders.
- If you choose to bring home a Red-Eared Slider from the wild, the first thing you should do is take it to a vet who has experience with reptiles. You will also want to keep your wild turtle quarantined for about a month to make sure no health problems are present that may affect your family or other pets in your home.
- Purchasing your Red-Eared Slider from a pet store provides you with the opportunity to inspect the turtle and its habitat before purchase to determine if the animal has been cared for properly.
- If a Red-Eared Slider is healthy, its nostrils will be clean so it can breathe through its nose easily as opposed to breathing through its mouth. There should not be any mucus or other fluids running out of or bubbling around the nose, nor should you be able to hear it
Title: Crested Gecko Secret Manual
Author: Chris Johnson
Crested Geckos Everywhere Are Being Exposed To Unpleasant Situations...Leading To A Loss Of Appetite, Rapid Weight Loss and Even Death!
Let a Crested Gecko Expert Show You How To Avoid The Trend and Help Your Crested Gecko Lead A Long And Happy Life...GUARANTEED!
You may have a serious problem with your crested gecko if:
- You notice apparent blemishes, such as bite marks, skin tears or other worrying skin conditions
- Your gecko does not have a good bodyweight; for example, if the rest of the body is bulky, yet the hip bones are protruding
- Your gecko's eyes appear filmy, hollow or sunken, or the pupils are heavily dilated
- Your gecko has kinks in his tail, pelvis or limbs
- You notice obstructions in the flaps of the gecko's skin, or dried mucus or faeces around the ears, nose, mouth or vent
- You feel hard masses or lumps under your crested gecko's skin
- You find runny or watery faeces in your gecko's enclosure
- Your gecko is unable to cling to you easily or climb without difficulty
Pet store owners and professional breeders do not want you to read this secret manual.
Here are a few of the things that you will learn about in my book just on selecting crested geckos to help you choose the best one:
- The 8 main strains of coloration in a single species of gecko... and which one you SHOULD choose
- 3 ways to know for sure
Title: Building Chicken Coops Guide
Author: Norman Nelson
Find Out How To Quickly Build Affortable, Attractive and Long Lasting Backyard Chicken Coops
The “Building Chicken Coops Guide” package is designed for anyone with or without carpenter experiences. No matter if you are looking for a big coop, a small coop or a chicken run, with a big or a little budget, this package takes care of all that.
In our ebook, you’ll get to know:
- Know the essential tips on building a predator-proof chicken coop to let the chickens lay the eggs safely…
- Discover all the chicken coop building tips and secrets you need to plan and build your dream chicken coop easily…
- Quick and simple ways to build a large chicken coop
- 5 things to do to make your chicken coop more comfortable for your chickens
- Working on your own chicken coops to save up to hundreds of dollars…
- The amenities you need for your chicken coops and runs
- Tips on building predator-proof chicken coops
- 5 essential features of a chicken coop
- 18 essential tips you should know before making your own chicken coop
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build a cheaper, more effective and more fun chicken coop…
Title: African Dwarf Frogs as pets
Author: Elliot Lang
Are you thinking of raising an African dwarf frog?
Discover How To Keep An African Dwarf Frog!
African dwarf frogs are not your average pet – they live their entire lives under water and they are incredibly entertaining to keep. These little frogs will delight and amaze you by dartling around the tank and floating on one leg.
Here's a peak at what is inside the ebook!
Common questions people have about African dwarf frogs and keeping them.
- What is the proper care and feeding of my dwarf frog? (This is all covered in detail as well as tips to buying frog food and how to keep it fresh.)
- What do I need to bring my dwarf frog home? Simple travel tips for your dwarf frog.
- What are the different species and types of African dwarf frogs and where do the come from?
- Can I mix male and female frogs together? What happens if I do?
- How do my dwarf frogs breed and make babies? How do they lay eggs and hatch as tadpoles? What type of care do I need to give them?
- What size aquarium do I need and how much space is needed per frog?
- Do African dwarf frogs make good pets? Yes, they do!
- How do I know if a pet store or a breeder of African dwarf frogs or African clawed frogs is selling me a healthy frog? What do I watch out for?
- I read I can buy a complete dwarf frog kit online? Is this a good thing to
Title: Guide To Profitable Livestock
Author: Gerard Dawn
"How To Start Your Very Own Livestock And Poultry Farm For Pleasure Or Profits Even If You're An Absolute Beginner"
With this guide you will learn how to successfully raise:
In detail you will learn:
- The Essential Indications of Selecting Dairy Females
- The Different Types of Cattle
- How To Determine The Correct Form of Beef Cattle
- Crucial Attributes of a Good Stockholder
- The Benefits of Crossbreeding for Beef Cattle
- The Importance of Heifer Management
- What and How to Proper Feed Your Cattle (Beef and Milk Cattle)
- Alternative Ways To Farming Cattle
- When and How to Milk Your Cattle
- Calving To Maximize Live Calf Numbers
- How To Raise and Care for Calves
- Common Sickness in Calves
- Setting Up The Right Cattle Fencing
- Cattle Housing - Ideal Shelter For Your Cattle
- How To Manage Cattle Behavior
- Cattle Diseases: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- Requirements for Good Udder Health
In detail you will learn:
- Sheep Hair Breeds, The Best Profit of the Desert
- The Different Types of Sheep
- The Best Time to Start Raising Sheep
- Raising Sheep for Milk
- Raising Sheep for Meat
- Raising Sheep for Wool
- Types of Sheep Minerals
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Champion Pigeon Breeding Revealed
"Discover The Secret Pigeon Breeding System That The Champions Use To Breed Champion After Champion And Sell Them For Hundreds And Even Thousands of Dollars Each"
- Have you tried to breed your own birds that did not perform the way you hoped?
- Are you a pigeon enthusiast?
- Would you like to level the playing field and find out how expert pigeon breeders consistently produce winning birds that sell for hundreds of dollars each?
If you answered "yes" to any one (or all) of the above questions, keep reading....
By mastering the practice of breeding, you'll have the ability to control quality, quantity, and most importantly, performance. Whether you want to establish a solid reputation as a top breeder or you are looking to sell your pigeons and generate huge profits, you need to know all the facts.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- 7 things to remember when the babies hatch (skipping this can be the difference between frustration and victory!)
- An extensive detailed month to month plan for the entire breeding team selection process
- Key elements to genetics and how to identify top pigeons quickly
- 5 non-negotiable breeding rules that will make you an expert overnight
- Where to purchase winning birds that are inexpensive, yet fulfill the essential criteria of a champion (this location has been very well hidden and you might be
Title: Chameleon Care Guide
Keeping & Breeding Healthy Chameleons Made Easy!
Discover What You Really Need to Know to Raise a Happy, Healthy Pet Chameleon!
Here's Your Chance to Find Out:
- How to Spot the 12 Signs that Indicate a Chameleon is Not Healthy
- What You Must Consider BEFORE You Ever Get a Chameleon
- What Conditions Are Needed to Ensure a Healthy Chameleon
- A List of What You Will Need to Buy for Your New Pet Chameleon
- What You Should NEVER Feed Your Chameleon
- The One Object You Can NEVER Have Near Your Chameleon
- The Secret To Breeding Chameleons
And Much More!
To help you, I've written a new book that is designed to prepare potential chameleon owners for their commitment and to provide all the information needed to raise healthy & happy chameleons.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- What kinds of food they like and don't like (and what food is toxic to them!)
- How to keep chameleons healthy and happy
- How to create an ideal environment for your pet chameleon and the one object you should NEVER place near your chameleon!
- How to feed your chameleon and what you should NEVER feed them!
- How to set up an efficient watering system and ensure your chameleon stays hydrated
- Things you should never do with a chameleon
- How to Identify, Treat, and Prevent Medical Conditions, Including Metabolic
Title: Red-Eyed Tree Frog Secrets
Professional breeders and pet shop owners do not want you to learn all the secrets in this exceptional book. The reason for that is once you hear what I have to say about taking care of Red-Eyed Tree Frogs…
- You will know the proper foods to keep your Red-Eyed Tree Frog happy and healthy
- You will know how to determine if your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is healthy or needs to go to the vet right away
- You will know the warning signs of common health problems that plague Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
- You will know how to treat abrasions, wounds and even trauma
- You will know what to do if your Red-Eyed Tree Frog has any type of infection
By reading this book, you will learn:
- How to tell your frog is unhappy with its habitat
- The first sign that your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is in need of medical attention
- How to maintain a hygienic enclosure that is safe for you and your Red-Eyed Tree Frog
- How to ensure your frogs' skin stays nice and moist, especially during the daytime
- How to make sure your Red-Eyed Tree Frog is getting the proper amount of light and heat
- About the proper diet for your Red-Eyed Tree Frog, including supplementation of minerals and adequate consumption
- To understand breeding behaviour
- To overcome the challenges of breeding Red-Eyed Tree Frogs
- How to find the right veterinarian
- What to do when faced with
Title: Chicken Coop Plans
Author: John Davidson
If you are interested in building a chicken coop, then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read. We have put together a great package of chicken coop plans along with an ebook and videos, showing you instructions on how to build your chicken coop with our chicken coop plans.
As we built the chicken coop for our yard we took lots of pictures and added the narration explaining what we were doing. We are now enjoying having fresh eggs from our small flock of chickens every day and it all started with building a chicken coop.
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: CALLIE THE CALICO KITTY
Author: LaVonna Moore
Callie is a sweet and loving calico kitty that was adopted from a little elderly lady in the big city. The elderly lady rescues stray kitties and finds good homes for them. Callie narrates this super cute story of her new life in the country. Callie arrives at her new home and meets her new big brother, a black Labrador Retriever named Peanut. Peanut is a guard dog and protects Callie from the coyotes and other animals that may harm Callie. Callie's world has completely changed. She learns all about the animals in the country and the sounds they make. Callie and Peanut's adventures will win your heart over. There are many color photographs of Callie wearing different outfits, hats and wigs! This ebook is based on a true story. The book is educational and great for children who love animals. Callie The Calico Kitty is also available as an audiobook and is narrated by actress, Kitty Hendrix. The book is also available as a paperback with color photographs.
Ebook Type: Audio Included,
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (27)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc