Title: Raising Polly
"Raising Polly: How-to Raise a Healthy, Happy, Well Adjusted Bird" covers all of this, and a lot more!
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover...
- What species of parrots are more likely to learn to talk than others.
- The one location you should never place your parrot's cage. Put his home here and you're nearly guaranteeing that he'll develop emotional and physical problems.
- The 5 things you must do before placing your parrot in his new home.
- What toys to buy your parrot - and what not to. Did you know that some toys may actually harm him?
- The surefire signs of parrot illness that will tell you if your parrot needs medical attention.
- How to care for a single parrot and more than one!
- Why sleep is important to your parrot's health. And how much sleep he needs. (This will surprise you!)
- What to feed your parrot - and what not to give him! There is a ton of inaccurate info out there. I'll tell you the truth so you never have to wonder again!
- A crash course on parrot behavior. Knowing what's normal and healthy behavior - and what's not! - can help you provide the best possible care for your parrot.
- What to do if your parrot won't eat.
- How to easily and effortless teach your parrot to talk.
- All about feeding your parrot, including tips on varying his diet to make sure his
Title: Secrets to Save Your Leopard Gecko
- One 9-year old leopard gecko was building sand piles in one corner of the tank, something that it has never done before. Why?
- How can a new female leopard gecko be introduced to a male leopard gecko?
- Is it needed to mist leopard geckos?
- Can a leopard gecko be freed and will it survive in a park with rocks and water?
- Will a gecko be a suitable pet for a 7-year kid?
- How is it possible to make a humid hiding place for a gecko?
- Do leopard geckos eat their skin after shedding?
- One gecko just bought from a pet store is looking very pale and is not moving at all? Does it need calcium? Or only meals of crickets as told by the pet store will be all right?
- How can a male gecko be distinguished from a female gecko?
- What is the way of taking care of an "impacted" gecko?
- Do leopard geckos have to have full spectrum lighting?
- Is it okay to feed geckos three times a week?
- One albino leopard gecko got a big bite on her head from a cricket. What is the best way to treat it? Should an antibiotic crÃ¨me be put on it? Is it needed to clean the area with hydrogen peroxide?
- Could geckos be taken out in sunlight and made to run on grass?
- One gecko has a spot on its abdomen that is turning pinkish in color and its tail is turning purple. What to do? Is it something serious?
Just think, these people had no idea on what to do.... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Bearded Dragon Secret Manual
Here are some of the things I cover in my manual just about choosing bearded dragons to help you make the best decision:
- The danger of getting a baby bearded dragon... and how you can overcome this problem by simply doing some measurement
- Whether you should get more than one bearded dragon
- How to tell in 5 minutes whether a bearded dragon is unhealthy (Hint: If you see any one of these 9 telltale signs... stay away from the bearded dragon!)
- Whether you should get a baby, or an adult bearded dragon
- The 2 main varieties of bearded dragons... and which one you SHOULD choose for easier care (Most people who don't know better choose the other species for the wrong reason!)
- 1 reason why you should NEVER buy a bearded dragon from a pet shop that exhibits this "sign"... no matter how much your heart tells you to! (You'll be throwing your money down the drain.)
- 9 signs of a healthy, growing bearded dragon (Never buy a bearded dragon who does not meet ALL of these 9 important signs!)
- 2 sources where you can potentially get your bearded dragon for free
- Whether you should get a male, or a female bearded dragon (This decision will affect how you care for it later on)
- 6 questions to ask to determine if you're ready to own a bearded dragon (It's not just about the money, but another factor that will bleed you dry if you don't take note of it.)
- 4 other, little-known sources
Title: Answers To Raising Chickens
Who Else Wants To Know How To Quickly & Easily Raise Perfect Healthy Chickens That Will Lay Delicious Eggs For Years To Come
What Do You Get From This Product?
Check out what you'll know after you've read the ebook:
- How often to turn eggs during incubation
- When & how to exactly butcher your chickens
- A pennies on the dollar approach to housing your chickens
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to saving money on chicken feed (without compromising the quality)
- How to & when to vacinate your chickens
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for collecting and storing eggs
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to raising chickens
- How to choose the perfect chicken breed with these 3 simple techniques...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to keep you chickens healthy
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to select the right chickens for poultry shows & exhibitions...
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to clean and maintain your chickens housing...
- Secrets of expert chicken keepers that few people ever know about...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for incubation and... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Stop Skunk Smell
Who Else Wants Step by Step Instructions on Skunk Smell Removal?
Stop Skunk Smell will easily show you everything you need to do in a simple step-by-step ebook so there's no mistakes made by you that will make the skunk odor worse! Our Stop Skunk Smell guide includes the following information:
- What to do after you realize your pet has been sprayed by a skunk. Failure to do this step can make the skunk smell even worse and can even cause it to spread!
- Run over a skunk in your car? Learn how to remove the embarrassing skunk smell, and no a car wash doesn't work.
- Make the mistake of brining your sprayed pet inside your house? Learn how to get the inside of your house Skunk Odor Free within 20 minutes flat!
- The easiest most effort free way to get skunk smell out, forever!
- Simple easy-to-follow instructions to have your pet smelling better than before they even got sprayed by the skunk.
- How to know if your pet or someone else needs medical attention because of the Skunk Musk.
- Methods no one should ever use to remove skunk odor. You'd be surprised at the dangerous methods and lack of instructions people are spreading around blogs and forums on removing skunk odor. Some of these methods cause permanent bleaching and even blindness!
- A commonly overlooked step revealed in Skunk Odor removal that is left out of 90% of the top skunk odor removal
Title: The Ultimate Guide to Leopard Geckos
Be Ready to know everything you need to know to keep your gecko healthy with a click of your mouse
Here's what you'll discover in The Ultimate Guide to Leopard Geckos eBook:
- 3 Proven steps to set up your Habitat..
- The Techniques that instantly empower you to pick the correct pet Gecko for you and your family!
- How often to Clean your Cage.
- What are the correct Heating and Lighting requirements..
- How to "Tame" Your Gecko and make it easy to pick up...
- What are some common problems Leopard Geckos have with Shedding
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to keep your Gecko Healthy.
- Everyday but often Overlooked tips and tricks for Gecko Care
- You will learn how to pick the CORRECT SUBSTRATE to put on the bottom of the cage.
- WARNING: Things you should never do when it comes to Handling your Gecko.
- Time tested and proven strategies for Breeding your Gecko
- How to tell what Sex Your Gecko Is?
- When to bring your Gecko to the Vet.
- What and When to Feed your Gecko..
Title: Bird House Plans
Author: Ross Evans
With Ross' Bird House Plan Package you get...
- Over 15 Step-By-Step Bird House Plans
This package contains plans that cover the process from A-Z. From Step-by-Step Instructions to Easy to Understand Guides. Even better, it comes with full graphics, pictures and measurements of the birdhouses, making bird house creation a walk in the park!
- Your Skill Level Doesn't Matter!
My Customized Bird House Plans, although they're extremely high quality, were designed so that you could complete the job quickly, inexpensively while getting professional results to boot, EVERY TIME. If you've never created a bird house before, don't worry - It's EASY with the help out my bird house plans...
- Comes with Complete blueprint and materials list
Forget expensive DIY bird house plans. No other bird house package in the market has plans as comprehensive and complete as this and that was my intention when I set out to create these plans... The Blueprints, materials required are incredibly detailed, leaving nothing to your imagination.
- Illustrations and pictures for reference
The package comes with FULL Illustrations and pictures, leaving nothing to the imagination. Just plain clarity for your bird house building pleasure...
Check out the Types of Birds That You'd Be Able to Attract Using These Bird House Plans! Imagine Them... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Chicken Coop Living
Author: Kelson Spear
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll discover in "Chicken Coop Living"
- The absolute essential step you have to take to keep your chickens healthy.
- How often you must clean the coop to keep your chooks and egss ship shape and edible.
- The absolute essentials to include when you build the perches. (You will know how high the perches should be, what shape they should be, and how many perches you need)
- What are the best ways to take care of baby Chooks...(what kind of beds do they need, how to care for them, where to keep them so they stay safe).
- Learn the "sure-fire" strategy to keep predators from coming underneath your coop and run.
- What makes a good, cheap roof and wall material..
- Learn the ideal time to introduce chicks back into the coop with the rest of the flock.
- Specific tips and instructions for how to go about building your chicken coop.
- Basic facts and points you absolutely need to know in order to raise healthy chickens.
- Discover strategies and tactics for building a chicken house so unusual that will "stop traffic"
- Moving the coop is important? Find out some of the best ideas for making a "lightweight" coop that is easy to move.
- How to organize the inside of your coop for the easiest cleaning and maintenance access
Title: Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed
Here is just some of what you'll learn inside Pigeon Racing Nutrition Secrets Exposed...
- The best diet and nutrition regimine possible so that your birds are at their best come race day.
- The one underlying factor in racing that any successful fancier needs to be familiar with.
- What energy systems are used during the rigors of racing and how to get the best nutrition balance to supply energy for the race duration.
- What energy sources will gain the maximum from our birds.
- The fuel requirements for pigeons in training.
- Signs to look for that your birds are suffering from "negative energy balance"
- How to create "positive energy balance" in your pigeons during training and racing and how to avoid "negative energy balance" which renders a race team less competitive.
- Special attention you must pay attention to during young bird training to prevent depletion of energy reserves in the liver and muscle.
- How to maximize lean body mass (i.e. muscle) and minimize body fat.
- How to achieve "bouyancy" in your birds and why bouyancy is so important for success.
- How to avoid muscle fiber breakdown, which can seriously harm and permanatley damage your birds.
- The things you REALLY need to know about carbohydrates, proteins, fats and amino acids that will help ignite your pigeons inner furnace.
- What the difference is between "anaerobic" and "aerobic" energy
Title: Red Eared Slider Secrets
Author: Chris Johnson
Here are just a few things that I will teach you in this book just about selecting the right Red-Eared Slider:
- Due to the dwindling population of wild Red-Eared Sliders, many are now bred in captivity, which is great for prospective pet owners.
- It is important to think about the place where you plan to purchase your Red-Eared Slider, and take the time to make sure the one that you bring home is healthy.
- Turtles bred in captivity are generally healthier than wild turtles, which may be infested with mites, ticks or internal parasites.
- It is possible purchase Red-Eared Sliders via mail order from commercial dealers and breeders.
- If you choose to bring home a Red-Eared Slider from the wild, the first thing you should do is take it to a vet who has experience with reptiles. You will also want to keep your wild turtle quarantined for about a month to make sure no health problems are present that may affect your family or other pets in your home.
- Purchasing your Red-Eared Slider from a pet store provides you with the opportunity to inspect the turtle and its habitat before purchase to determine if the animal has been cared for properly.
- If a Red-Eared Slider is healthy, its nostrils will be clean so it can breathe through its nose easily as opposed to breathing through its mouth. There should not be any mucus or other fluids running out of or bubbling around the nose, nor should you be able to hear it
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
26 Animals ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.50)
just for $26.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc