A Beginners Guide to Coin Collecting Ebook
Title: A Beginners Guide to Coin Collecting
"A Beginner's Manual to Coin Collecting"
You are standing in the checkout line at the grocery store. Your turn rolls around, you pay the clerk and patiently wait for your change. As she places the change in your hand suddenly your heart leaps to your throat and for an instant you even forget to breath!
There in the palm of your hand is what appears to be a "Mercury Dime!" You quickly contain yourself and slip the change in your wallet. When you return home you are able to confirm that you do have a somewhat rare find!
The Mercury Dimes were produced on and off during the 20th century and have a market value of $50 a piece. Aren't you glad you caught the coin collecting bug a few months ago?
Okay, maybe that was a bit over the top but make no mistake this story unfolds across the country very frequently. Just a little bit of knowledge and you, too, can discover how to distinguish the occasional rare find.
"A Beginner's Manual to Coin Collecting" can give you the information you need to find that rare coin and determine if this is a hobby you would like to pursue.
- Where to find coins - some places are better than others
- Becoming a Numismatic - the fancy word for a coin collector
- What you should look for in a coin - shiny isn't always better
- What affects the value of a coin - is it all about age?
- What are mints and mint marks - master this before you get started
- Getting started - discover how to begin without a lot of hassles
- Should you use a grading service - what is your preference?
- Grading your coins - discover how or
- When should you sell - timing is everything
- About commemorative and other special coins - these are specialty coins
- Pros and cons of buying at auction - best know who is bidding
- How and where you can buy bullion coins - limited availability but worth it
- How to avoid shysters and frauds - yes, they are out there and you need to discover the ropes
- Detecting counterfeit coins - don't get taken in
- How to care for your coins - a glass jar just doesn't get it
Getting the answers to these and other compelling questions is a must for anyone who is considering coin collecting as a hobby or avocation.
Discover all the ins and outs and learn whether this is a hobby you would like to pursue. If you do have a "stash" of coins you've been gathering in a large water jug, today is the day to learn if you have "buried treasure."
One click on "A Beginner's Manual to Coin Collecting" and you'll get the answers you need!
Ebook Type: PDF
|A Beginners Guide To Antique Collecting|
|A Beginner's Guide to Coin Collecting|
|The Beginners Guide to Stamp Collecting|
|The Beginners Guide to Professional Finishes : Faux Brick|
Author: Debra Conrad
|Fly Fishing For Beginners|
Author: Ashley Read
Category: Fish and Fishing
|Silat For Beginners|
Author: Guru Dr. Nizam
Category: Self Defense
|Absolute Beginners Guide To CGI|
Author: Radhika Venkata
Category: Computers, Programming
|Web Biz for Beginners|
Author: John Williams
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (60)
Science Fiction (27)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (97)
Young Adult (32)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc