4 Quick and Easy Steps to Tracking Your Web Results Ebook
Title: 4 Quick and Easy Steps to Tracking Your Web Results
"Do You Know Where Your Website Visitors Are Coming From?"
"Are You Tracking The Results of Your Advertising Links?"
"I can show you in simple terms how to quickly and easily set up your websites and advertising campaigns to start tracking your results .... Today!"
Dear Fellow Marketer,
When I first started online a couple of years ago all of the research that I read and respected clearly indicated that once you had your marketing 'system' in place (salespage, opt-in page, thank you / download page, and various advertising campaigns) it was absolutely critical that you Track Your Results.
After all, how can you possibly know how well you are doing if you don't have any idea where your customers are coming from? How long do they stick around? What parts of your website are they interested in? How many click through to which of your offers? What percentage sign up for your newsletter or special offer? Do they then follow through with the confirmation process? Download?
You get the picture.
Also the experts all recommend A/B split testing on the various elements of your system in order to see what works best and improve conversions on sales and opt-ins. Get your first advertisement, sales letter, or squeeze page out there. Then start alternating in slightly different versions with varying headlines, colors, bullets, etc. Stick with the best performer and try it again with another variation. And how do you know which one performs the best? Track Your Results.
Now comes the interesting part... (drum roll please). No one ever really tells you HOW to do this. It's not exactly a glamorous subject.
"What if I could manual you Step-by-Step Exactly how to set it all up?"
"And, with a Free Tool?"
The free tool? Google Analytics.
Whoa now! Don't cringe like that! The truth of the matter is that, for no cost, Google Analytics is:
- One of the most comprehensive tracking systems out there.
- Plus it is attached to the Giant of all search engines so it has access to the greatest amount of information.
- Plus it allows you to link and track your Adwords campaigns right along with it - Automatically!
I know, I know. Google's manual tend to be a bit convoluted and confusing. They offer much more information than is necessary and ultimately confuse the issue. This basically makes it really hard to get started.
"Oh, if only there was a set of straight-forward, simple manual to help basic Internet Marketers track what is going on in their world using a comprehensive and free tool such as Google Analytics?"
That is why I decided to put out this report,
"4 Quick and Easy Steps to Tracking Your Web Results"
Here is what you'll get:
30 pages of step-by-step guidance written in plain and simple English with lots of screen shots that show you exactly how to:
- Configure your Website Profile
- Create your Analytics Account
- Install your Tracking Code - How to Get it, Edit it, and exactly Where to put it
- Set up your Goals and Funnels (optional) with specific examples.
- Link to your Adwords Account (optional)
- Set up Filters (optional) to prevent your own website maintenance from skewing results
- Set up the tracking code if your website is a blog.
- Tag your Advertising Links and Campaigns to track results with examples specific to various types of campaign such as banners, emails, newsletters, classified ads, and articles
- Now with 2 video tutorials to help you get started!
If you've ever tried to dig through the piles of manual that Google throws at you, clicking on link after link, finding one page that tells you one thing and then another that tells you something totally different, then you know 'exactly' why I've decided to put this report together for you. If you've ever found that little nugget that you were looking for only to learn that it was so buried that it was never to be found again, then you have come to the right place.
So how much will it set you back for "4 Quick & Easy Steps to Tracking Your Web Results"? Just $5.
That's right. For the cost of a sub sandwich you can cut lots of hours or maybe even days off of the learning curve?
Eliminate the excuses and take action now.
Yes! That's all this fantastic, step-by-step manual is gonna cost you ...$5.
In just 1 hour from now, you could be all set up to start tracking:
- Where are your visitors coming from?
- Organic Search?
- Advertising links?
- Are some Geographical areas better than others?
- What segments of the population are more interested in buying or who is just looking?
- What are my conversion rates of visitors to sales or opt-ins?
- How long do visitors stick around on my site? What pages and content are they most interested in?
- How many visitors are 'Loyal' followers. How many times do they come back over a period of time?
- Does my sales or opt-in 'funnel' flow smoothly? What page do visitors tend to drop out or leave?
- What type of internet connection and browser does each visitor have? Can I have more video?
- Which of my advertising campaigns brings in the most visitors?
- Which articles brought in the most traffic and from which article directory?
The list could go on and on... Limited only by your imagination.
And, if that's not enough -- there's also absolutely no risk!
Ebook Type: ZIP
|Pro DJ Mixing: Quick & Easy|
Author: DJ Sean Gallagher
Category: Arts, Entertainment, Music
|How to Take Better Photos. Quick And Easy|
Author: Laura Fechete
Category: Arts, How To, Photography
|Internet Profits The Quick Way|
|Quick And Easy Cooking|
|Quick and Easy Chinese Vegetarian Cooking|
|Quick and Easy Blogs|
Author: John Williams
Category: E-Marketing, Internet
|Quick and Easy Computer Scrapbooking|
Author: Ellen Wardle
|Quick and Easy Acne Elimination|
Category: Beauty, Body, Health
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (11)
Christian Books (81)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (37)
For Authors (54)
Green Products (29)
Home Business (118)
How To (137)
Illustrated Picture Books (5)
Law and Legal (13)
Real Estate (36)
SEO and Promotion (59)
Science Fiction (26)
Self Defense (35)
Self Help (285)
Weight Loss (96)
Young Adult (32)
100 Internet ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1114.40)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc